The NFL Clown Show with the so-called "black national anthem"

Really? Biloxi Mississippi is full of whites now? Its banned many liberal places idiot I know that for a fact maybe if you knew how to read you'd get this

LOL all over the map, responding to each one of "your points" and you can't refute so adhom away

View attachment 756557
Well, looks like Biloxi is primarily white. Here ya go. Just takes a bit of research. But hey, it's the narrative that's important, right?

You go from banning a certain book to ranting about the clot shots..:auiqs.jpg:
Hope you got a little cheese to go with that whine.

Only Racially Divisive to Conservatives

ConservatIves who also rant that…

MLK Day
Black History Month
Juneteenth
Black Lives Matter

are Racially Devisive
MLK Day is not a problem

Black History Month is boring and tiresome

Juneteenth is ok

Black LIES Matter is hateful and racially decisive along with being based on a lie started by a racist black president

MLK Day is not a problem

Black History Month is boring and tiresome

Juneteenth is ok

Black LIES Matter is hateful and racially decisive along with being based on a lie started by a racist black president

ConservatIves were enraged with each and every one
How DARE you acknowledge Blacks?

I'd love to replace it with James Brown's Living in America, or America, the Beautiful. The current anthem is terrible: No one can sing it, and no one gets it. Plus these are just cool:

I think I caught a little dust in my eye.

Sorry, but the anthem is the anthem. I find it to be perfect.

The others are too pop music-y.

Next up!!!

Many consider this to be the Cherokee National Anthem. The song was published right before The Trail of Tears & along this march they often could not bury their dead. This song was used as their tribute. (They used the tune, but had their own words. Beautiful song.

Next up!!!

Many consider this to be the Cherokee National Anthem. The song was published right before The Trail of Tears & along this march they often could not bury their dead. This song was used as their tribute. (They used the tune, but had their own words. Beautiful song.

The Cherokee who fought for the confederacy picked a Christian hymn as their anthem LOL

Forum List

Back