Democrat fumes at Super Bowl crowd for not standing during black national anthem sung by Andra Day

I am 100% for black nationalism. Give them their own country again make Liberia great again!
GGYd3yIW0AANuOO

I am 100% for black nationalism. Give them their own country again make Liberia great again!
GGYd3yIW0AANuOO
If you cuck whites are so diminished that you'd be willing to surrender parts of your country why shouldn't we all take that as an indication that your entire county can be taken from you? :dunno:

If you cuck whites are so diminished that you'd be willing to surrender parts of your country why shouldn't we all take that as an indication that your entire county can be taken from you? :dunno:
Are you rooting for more violence and murder? You left Jamaica because you people can't create or manage anything in a non violent way. Is this what you want?

A difference of opinion isn't inaccuracy. Teaching that Columbus discovered America is inaccurate as is teaching that slavers were fighting for liberty and freedom. They were fighting for the creation of an independent slave state.
It is obvious that Columbus did not discover America.

I am not sure what you mean about the slaves fighting for the creation of an independent slave state. Can you provide a link.

Obviously, somebody has a problem with it, we learn more each year as to how the history that has been taught in this country has been his story. It's amazing how so much history has been omitted or barely even mentioned.
As I have said, I am all for teaching accurate history but totally against history designed as propaganda to support someone’s beliefs.

Occasionally new discoveries are made that change history and when that happens history should be updated.

For example, Columbus didn’t “discover” America. The Vikings were here long before and now it appears evidence is emerging that the Knights Templar might have visited Nova Scotia a century before Columbus.

As I have said, I am all for teaching accurate history but totally against history designed as propaganda to support someone’s beliefs.

Occasionally new discoveries are made that change history and when that happens history should be updated.

For example, Columbus didn’t “discover” America. The Vikings were here long before and now it appears evidence is emerging that the Knights Templar might have visited Nova Scotia a century before Columbus.
thats what black history is propaganda

GGYd3yIW0AANuOO
black do more crime thne any other race. and kill each other higher then any other race kills each other.

Screenshot_20240215_192954_Facebook.jpg

What exactly are they being taught?

Does it involve the 1619 project?

If it does while it appears according to historians that while 1619 Project got some things right it also got some wrong.

Forum List

Back