Kari Lake refused to stand for the (laughable) "black national anthem".

I've seen lots of people express emotion at the sight of the American flag. Especially those who sacrificed part of themselves for what it stands for. Good thing you don't moon it 'cause you'd probably get a flag pole stuffed up your ass.
I doubt anything you say since you are not a veteran.

Good for her and refusing the recognize that racist and terribly in American black national anthem. We need more like her that will refuse this kind of nonsense.

Blacks don't deserve a national anthem, they have the national anthem which is for all Americans. And don't cry about slavery again because no blacks alive today are slaves or ever were slaves.
It's not required.....just like it isn't required to stand for the Star Spangled Banner...................or even to screech it out, spit and then grab one's crotch.

Good for her and refusing the recognize that racist and terribly in American black national anthem. We need more like her that will refuse this kind of nonsense.

Blacks don't deserve a national anthem, they have the national anthem which is for all Americans. And don't cry about slavery again because no blacks alive today are slaves or ever were slaves.
I am sure at least three people even know who she is. Or care.

Forum List

Back