The NFL Clown Show with the so-called "black national anthem"

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
The level of divisiveness continues, from the NFL to big corporations to the Democratic Party.

MLK holiday, black history month, and the even dumber juneteenth that is now a national holiday (a day that has no meaning outside of black slaves in Texas being informed by a Union General that Lincoln freed them), to reparation demands, now this.

We have ONE National Anthem, screw the NFL, and the rest of the dividers.

The level of divisiveness continues, from the NFL to big corporations to the Democratic Party.

MLK holiday, black history month, and the even dumber juneteenth that is now a national holiday (a day that has no meaning outside of black slaves in Texas being informed by a Union General that Lincoln freed them), to reparation demands, now this.

You guys are amazing. This is the biggest capitalist worship event on the planet, bar none, and your upset at the itenerary.

LMFAO

Feel free to boycott the billionaire owners companies products to voice your displeasure.

What makes me barf is the overthetop never ending sales pitch on everything, including the cheapening of the military.

But keep me posted, because I don't watch one second of it, until they are playing football, and the channel is changed, the second they are not playing football.

The capitalists do not get one second of my time of the hocking of their wares.

You guys are amazing. This is the biggest capitalist worship event on the planet, bar none, and your upset at the itenerary.

LMFAO

Feel free to boycott the billionaire owners companies products to voice your displeasure.

What makes me barf is the overthetop never ending sales pitch on everything, including the cheapening of the military.

But keep me posted, because I don't watch one second of it, until they are playing football, and the channel is changed, the second they are not playing football.

The Indy 500 is bigger

LMFAO

Capitalism is beautiful. No one is forcing you to buy anything so the ads shouldn't bother you. I only care about disrespecting peoples sacrifices. Capitalism is great and when employed properly all who want to can succeed.

and the world is still spinning...

Forum List

Back