Due to the politicization of the NFL not watching the Super Bowl this year.

The event took place pre-election in 2020. Trump was still the president. Aikman and Buck were essentially predicting Trump's defeat. They turned a sporting event into a national lecturn to diss Trump. They should have both been fired immediately.

A more reasoned take on this is that their opposition to the flyover is completely political which is stupid. This certainly isn't the first or probably even 100th military flyover Joe Buck and Aikman have witnessed. Are they just now figuring out that it costs money to do them?

It was a hot mic dum dum. They are allowed their POV even if you don't like it.
If They Own Your Grammar, They Own Your Mind

The On-Air AirHeads are not allowed their own grammar. "Mic" for mike is so retarded that even they (and their classmates on the Right) must know it is. Its over-the-top stupidity is a clue that it is being used on purpose to test how slavish the viewers are who would ape this anti-phonetic monstrosity just because it is used on TV. I'm sure the bipartisan jurinalist clique has a good laugh at what suckers couch potatoes are.

If They Own Your Grammar, They Own Your Mind

The On-Air AirHeads are not allowed their own grammar. "Mic" for mike is so retarded that even they (and their classmates on the Right) must know it is. Its over-the-top stupidity is a clue that it is being used on purpose to test how slavish the viewers are who would ape this anti-phonetic monstrosity just because it is used on TV. I'm sure the bipartisan jurinalist clique has a good laugh at what suckers couch potatoes are.
Mic is short for MICrophone genius.

I don't have an NFL team that I follow like I do my Crimson Tide. I tend to cheer for the team that has former Alabama players on it. That was handy when I first moved to Atlanta and Julio Jones was playing for the Falcons.

It's guys like you who Ron DeSantis preys on. This is why he's fighting WOKE. Social wedge issues.

Listen dummy. If you are not rich, you should be voting Democratic. You are voting against your own financial interests if you are middle class or poor and voting Republican. How do they dupe 30% of us into voting GOP? God, Gays, Guns, Racism and WOKE.

15% of us make over $100,000. Fine if they vote GOP. I get them. 55% of us vote Democratic usually. So how does the GOP dupe 30% of voters? Social Wedge issues. You're falling for it. Socially you're a conservative but fiscally you're a Democrat.

Look at Bruce Jenner and Herman Cain. Gay and blacks who make over $100K vote GOP. I don't blame them. That's wise of them.
Progs do not do tax cuts. The huge secret is that they know where the money comes from. The taxing the rich spiel is just that or they would have done it. Most likely they will make the Trump working class tax cuts permanent if they are in power to tell us how benevolent they are. If Joe promises a massive tax cut for the working class without playing Prog privileged working-class games, he will garner many more votes.

I may not even watch the Super Bowl this year bacause of the politicization of the NFL.

American football is an interesting game and there are a lot of eyes on the games which is why the National Football League was instramental in promoting the notion that Donald Trump is a Nazi populist rilng up "bad" white people. Black football players in the US are millionaires living plush lives that most can only dream of. Yet suddenly, out of nowhere, they were taking knees during the National Anthem to show solidarity with those who believed Trump's election in 2016 was a terrible mistake made by uneducated, unwashed white supremicists too stupid to understand Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.

In 2020 during a game between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Green Bay Packers, Football analyst, Troy Aikman, voiced his opinion on air that Donald Trump was wasting tax money on military flyovers and suggested that would not happen if Biden got the White House. Aikman still had his job after that and this left many scratching their heads. Would derogatory comments about Biden have left the rich analyst with his job? This is unlikely considering the corporate sponsor Diversity-Equity- and-Inclusion driven removal of Tucker Carlson by Fox News years later.

Joe Buck, Troy Aikman's Military Flyover Comments Caught on Hot Mic: 'Ain't Happening With Kamala-Biden Ticket'

In these opening days of 2024 there are some observations you should have made if you are in possession of a clear mind. You may recall that the National Football league was crucial in the current push of Washington to divide white people into two groups-"good" white people and "bad" white people. The good white people are those that purportedly voted for Joe Biden, and and the bad white people are the "MAGA" voters that supported Donald Trump. Why would bad white people vote for Trump? Well, it might have been because they noticed that US politicians have spent lifetimes in Washington and nothing has changed for the better in America. So, in spite of personality imperfections disqualifying Trump for sainthood, a repudiation of Washington politics was the only avenue to bring about any kind of change when change was needed to save the republic.

Trump indeed got the White House in 2016 and this sent Washington into the code red high alert of a bashed African beehive. All those wealthy Havard and Yale educated politicians realized that the mass psychosis of sheepville had been breached by a populist upstart embracing the notion that the people have power to bring about change. Washington responded by using national security agencies in place to deal with foreign enemies in a gaslighting, Machivellian, political blitzkreig to take Trump down. In the true spirit of every third world banana republic in history, Washington went on a crusade to outlaw Trump and anyone connected with him. The DC status quo decided to use the massive viewing audiences of the NFL to foment racial tribalism among the population and suggest that Donald Trump was a fascist leader of white supremacy.

I may or may not watch the Super Bowl this year so I might miss the Manning brothers trying to rescue the image of Bud Light in long and numerous commercials. I love football as an American game but the NFL is no longer an American organization.

It will be hard not to watch.
so?

I may not even watch the Super Bowl this year bacause of the politicization of the NFL.

American football is an interesting game and there are a lot of eyes on the games which is why the National Football League was instramental in promoting the notion that Donald Trump is a Nazi populist rilng up "bad" white people. Black football players in the US are millionaires living plush lives that most can only dream of. Yet suddenly, out of nowhere, they were taking knees during the National Anthem to show solidarity with those who believed Trump's election in 2016 was a terrible mistake made by uneducated, unwashed white supremicists too stupid to understand Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.

In 2020 during a game between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Green Bay Packers, Football analyst, Troy Aikman, voiced his opinion on air that Donald Trump was wasting tax money on military flyovers and suggested that would not happen if Biden got the White House. Aikman still had his job after that and this left many scratching their heads. Would derogatory comments about Biden have left the rich analyst with his job? This is unlikely considering the corporate sponsor Diversity-Equity- and-Inclusion driven removal of Tucker Carlson by Fox News years later.

Joe Buck, Troy Aikman's Military Flyover Comments Caught on Hot Mic: 'Ain't Happening With Kamala-Biden Ticket'

In these opening days of 2024 there are some observations you should have made if you are in possession of a clear mind. You may recall that the National Football league was crucial in the current push of Washington to divide white people into two groups-"good" white people and "bad" white people. The good white people are those that purportedly voted for Joe Biden, and and the bad white people are the "MAGA" voters that supported Donald Trump. Why would bad white people vote for Trump? Well, it might have been because they noticed that US politicians have spent lifetimes in Washington and nothing has changed for the better in America. So, in spite of personality imperfections disqualifying Trump for sainthood, a repudiation of Washington politics was the only avenue to bring about any kind of change when change was needed to save the republic.

Trump indeed got the White House in 2016 and this sent Washington into the code red high alert of a bashed African beehive. All those wealthy Havard and Yale educated politicians realized that the mass psychosis of sheepville had been breached by a populist upstart embracing the notion that the people have power to bring about change. Washington responded by using national security agencies in place to deal with foreign enemies in a gaslighting, Machivellian, political blitzkreig to take Trump down. In the true spirit of every third world banana republic in history, Washington went on a crusade to outlaw Trump and anyone connected with him. The DC status quo decided to use the massive viewing audiences of the NFL to foment racial tribalism among the population and suggest that Donald Trump was a fascist leader of white supremacy.

I may or may not watch the Super Bowl this year so I might miss the Manning brothers trying to rescue the image of Bud Light in long and numerous commercials. I love football as an American game but the NFL is no longer an American organization.

I thought about you last night. What a snowflake. What a little bitch. You are letting politicians and the media to manipulate you so much that you can’t even enjoy the American pastime that is football. The greatest fucking game.

I could almost understand if your reason was that the game has got too soft. Defensive players get flagged for good hits. Just because they are violent hits.

I saw one play where the QB was still in bounds and the defensive player pushed him really hard out of bounds. As if he didn’t have to push him like that. Bullshit! That QB could fake going out of bounds and instead lunge forward for a few more yards. They put the defense at a huge disadvantage here. If they’re going to be this way then it needs to be a touch football. In other words all the defensive guy has to do is touch the person with two hands and he’s down.

I get that the games too violent but when Lamar is sweeping right and running for a first down, it’s a game of inches.

Incel says what?

This has got to be one of the biggest piles of horseshit I have ever seen posted on this board... and I was here for the entire tenure of Truthmatters... I can only imagine the extent of the contortions required for your mind to come up with this level of ridiculousness...

Last edited:
Incel says what?

This has got to be one of the biggest piles of horseshit I have ever seen posted on this board... and I was here for the entire tenure of Truthmatters... I can only imagine the extent of the contortions required to twist yourself into for your mind to come up with this level of ridiculousness...
I agree. I watch a lot of football and you would have to be looking to be insulted to be insulted.

Maybe a woke commercial came on and it triggered him. My advice, get a dvr so you don’t have to watch commercials.

1. Black millionaires are standing up for poor blacks who are being treated like second class citizens by the police and they get away with it.

2. who specifically is doing this? Besides Colin kappernick.

3. Notice you didn’t mind trump saying a Mexican judge couldn’t be fair to him, a whiny billionaire, but you deny white cops and judges are racist towards blacks?

4. Anti education attack from the uneducated no doubt.

This rant is classic.

I don't allow politics to get on my nerves much. When it does, it is limited to the gender crap.

I've only once missed watching the NFL Championship / Super Bowl since 1963 when the Bears-Giants championship game was the first football game I took interest in and sat through from beginning to end. The one I missed was in 1976 as I was in the college's infirmary with the flu.

As a production the Super Bowl is a mess. I never watch the pre-game nor halftime, and over the last few years when watching any football, I keep the television's sound down to a volume where I can only hear the ref's penalty call only if I really pay close attention. That's especially the case during the Super Bowl when it is geared much more to the non-fan.

I much more enjoy the Conference Championship Sunday a week or two before.

I don't allow politics to get on my nerves much. When it does, it is limited to the gender crap.

I've only once missed watching the NFL Championship / Super Bowl since 1963 when the Bears-Giants championship game was the first football game I took interest in and sat through from beginning to end. The one I missed was in 1976 as I was in the college's infirmary with the flu.

As a production the Super Bowl is a mess. I never watch the pre-game nor halftime, and over the last few years when watching any football, I keep the television's sound down to a volume where I can only hear the ref's penalty call only if I really pay close attention. That's especially the case during the Super Bowl when it is geared much more to the non-fan.

I much more enjoy the Conference Championship Sunday a week or two before.
I dvr every game and watch a movie. Then 1 hour or more later start watching. I ff every commercial. I even do the 15 second ff between down. If it’s 4th down I fast forward to when the other team has it and first down. If the miss the field goal, fake the punt, someone fumbles, well then I may have to rewind to see how it happened. But I am in complete control and watch only what’s important.

If it’s Carolina vs patriots or something like that I ff x 4 thru to the 4th quarter. If it’s close I watch the 4th quarter. I don’t watch the first three quarters cause I just don’t care. Often times it’s a lot of 3 and outs. Maybe if I see a touchdown I rewind to see how it happened but if it’s just 3 points I don’t stop, or a interception, I’ll rewind to see that.

Its great. I should watch the superbowo this way but it’s better to be with people. Cheering or getting mad. Hearing comments about Taylor swift or Lamar Jackson.

racist crybaby.

I will watch the Super Bowl but will skip the halftime show.

The super bowl always seems so anti-climatic? Like upit should be five quarters? Or otherwise different. I usually watch most of it. But not on minute of halftime, 9 hour pregame or any commercial. I remote to movies and try to remember to remote back.

I like WC weekend and games leading up to stupor bowl. Sometimes (lately) The NFL has made it exciting. Cant hit QB and hard to play pass defense. But thats what it is now.

this season I watch and listen on radio to some pre-game stuff. Looking for betting information. Heard today Kece inactive late…,,but I had a bet one touchdown to him. I cancelled it.

I gave up watching the super bowl years ago when my team stop winning them and became a middle of the road team.

It's rigged.

I would sooner watch a Taylor Swift concert than the Super Bowl. In practical terms, the amount you would have to pay me to do the former would have to be tripled to induce me to do the latter.

After reading the article which was dated in 2020

Aikman, voiced his opinion on air that Donald Trump was wasting tax money on military flyovers and suggested that would not happen if Biden got the White House.

It was also on a hot mic which really just means that the mic was on and it was not a public broadcast

Everybody has an opinion whether left or right.

The whole page had comments about sports and in two sentences it touches on the open mic comments/

So is that proof of politicization of the NFL or just everyone has an opinion.

The only politicization is that someone leaked the comment by Aikman when he was not on air.
he just stated his opinion which indicates he a Democrat, The one comment is followed by comments on football.

Some republican leaks it to the press

oh Well anyway I still don't watch the super bowl anymore

Forum List

Back