Smith's patience has expired.

:laugh:

434876562_10233966610894838_1866297217445640986_n.jpg

You just proved that the Banana Republic of DC indicted Trump AFTER the FBI said he did nothing wrong by NOT indicting him.
'The FBI said he did nothing wrong by NOT indicting him'?
I don't think it works that way.

I'd argue that the evidence known at that time was more ruling to 'no charges'....... than "done nothing wrong'.
And notably, that was then. This is now. Witnesses have come forward. For example, watch the J6 Hearings.

However, the 'insurrection', or 'incitement' concerns can be passed over when one considers the fraudulent elector scheme. That Trump was apprised was illegal....by it's very architect, John Eastman.

So, how many of the indictments are needed to get a conviction? I think one would be sufficient. The DOJ threw a wide net of indictments at the alleged perpetrators. It only takes one to stick. IMHO

---------------------------------------------------------

The FBI still didn't get the guy on video planting pipe bombs. Wonder why?
I don't know. Why?
----------------------------------------------------------
"We'll see how many of the remaining 88 counts get convictions. Current score of the 91 counts is Trump-3 Opponents-0."

As already mentioned: "So, how many of the indictments are needed to get a conviction? I think one would be sufficient. The DOJ threw a wide net of indictments at the alleged perpetrators. It only takes one to stick. IMHO

He wasn't. But he is demanding that Cannon follow the law. Something she has been reprimanded twice for not doing. The fact that she ruled in Smith's favor immediately after his filing tells us all we need to know about her intent. She's on board with Trump's delay tactics.
I just love the smell of newly minted mind-reading powers in the morning.

You just proved that the Banana Republic of DC indicted Trump AFTER the FBI said he did nothing wrong by NOT indicting him.
The FBI doesn’t indict people. A grand jury does with prosecutors after a thorough investigation is completed.

As I said, Smith's filing makes their argument for them. Other than Trump's attorneys is there any legal expert defending the idea of presidential immunity as he wants it applied? Even on Faux?
Of course not. Its a simple "legal" delay tactic because the dems waited for election season to prosecute Trump instead of filing charges as soon as possible. This is a "chess match" between Biden's minions and Trump.

Benedict Donald is not being indicted for the violence or the riot he inspired on Jan 6th. For example:
"the Defendant,DONALD J. TRUMP, did knowingly combine, conspire, confederate, and agree with co-conspirators, known and unknown to the Grand Jury, to defraud the United States by using dishonesty, fraud, and deceit to impair, obstruct, and defeat the lawful federal government function by which the results of the presidential election are collected, counted, and certified by the federal government"
No mention of the Jan 6th violence his months of spreading lies inspired.
...so a democrat Grand Jury agreed with a democrat prosecutor in the Banana Republic of 99% democrat DC. Shocking.

'The FBI said he did nothing wrong by NOT indicting him'?
I don't think it works that way.

I'd argue that the evidence known at that time was more ruling to 'no charges'....... than "done nothing wrong'.
And notably, that was then. This is now. Witnesses have come forward. For example, watch the J6 Hearings.

However, the 'insurrection', or 'incitement' concerns can be passed over when one considers the fraudulent elector scheme. That Trump was apprised was illegal....by it's very architect, John Eastman.

So, how many of the indictments are needed to get a conviction? I think one would be sufficient. The DOJ threw a wide net of indictments at the alleged perpetrators. It only takes one to stick. IMHO

---------------------------------------------------------

I don't know. Why?
----------------------------------------------------------

As already mentioned: "So, how many of the indictments are needed to get a conviction? I think one would be sufficient. The DOJ threw a wide net of indictments at the alleged perpetrators. It only takes one to stick. IMHO
Partisan tripe. The courts should dismiss all charges against Trump and let the VOTERS decide in November, that is "democracy".

because the dems waited for election season to prosecute Trump instead of filing charges as soon as possible.

I demur.

Rather, through many multiples of filings for a whole gamut of procedural issues Don Trump was able to keep delaying and delaying his day of accountability.

If these trials come late then it is on Don Trump. He delayed 'em, which is a widely acknowledge tactic of his throughout his business career.

Don Trump's most damaging adversary is...........Don Trump.

Forum List

Back