Why the Sudden Doubts about the Verdict?

I believe that he would have testified if the prosecution had proved their case. Even if it seem like a Hail Mary, if the prosecution case was as strong as Democrats on here, claimed that it was, what would he have to lose?

Now, seeing that the prosecution has basically presented no evidence of any particular crime Trump testifying we just give them an opportunity to drag out all the things that were irrelevant to the trial such as stormy Daniels.

Trump was likely getting Alvin Bragg’s hopes up to crush them. Kind of cruel, but it couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.
The prosecution did present evidence of another crime, as solid as they could, plus Weisselberg notes on how to falsify the hush money repayment to Cohen.

What you mean, I think.... is evidence that Trump was aware that the business records were falsified, that he signed 9 separate checks for....

I think enough was shown to be self evident, that Trump knew the business records were falsified....

We'll see what the jury thinks.... It's hard to guess how verdicts by juries turn out, imo.

In any normal courtroom that might be the case but this is Judge Merchon's courtroom and HE decides what is relevant and what isn't. It's why Costello wasn't allowed to answer questions and Stormy Daniels could talk for hours about the sex act she supposedly had with Trump!
This is a trial about Trump paying off Stormy.

He had sex with Stormy.

He didn't have sex with Costellow (I hope. too late, you already had the image in your mind!!!)

So, um, yeah, relevance.

Here is you all of two seconds ago:

You didn't propose any alternate terms, you simply declined.
Because you don’t want to bet on a conviction. That’s all I need to know. You are not confidence there will be a conviction. That’s the point of the thread. You just proved it for me.

Anyway, I thought you said you stopped reading. So how do you know I didn’t offer alternate terms?

You want alternate terms? Here’s my alternate terms: you bet on a conviction and I’ll bet on an acquittal and a hung jury is a push.

Not going to wager over the “score.” That’s not how a criminal trial works. The prosecutor doesn’t get extra credit because 7 jurors voted guilty. Prosecutors aren’t even supposed to try cases if they think it’s going to be a hung jury.

This is a trial about Trump paying off Stormy.

He had sex with Stormy.

He didn't have sex with Costellow (I hope. too late, you already had the image in your mind!!!)

So, um, yeah, relevance.
He said she said got something better? FYI it's not illegal to fuck a woman just ask Billie Clinton.

In any normal courtroom that might be the case but this is Judge Merchon's courtroom and HE decides what is relevant and what isn't. It's why Costello wasn't allowed to answer questions and Stormy Daniels could talk for hours about the sex act she supposedly had with Trump!
Stormy was able to talk and talk because the Defense lawyers did not object....the defense let it happen, and one has to wonder WHY they did that....? The judge would have immediately SUSTAINED the objections....if they only would have objected earlier in the questioning of her......

He's in jail for perjury, for lying in court under oath, for Trump. This is his second sentence, and second time period served in prison for Trump, by Alan Weisselberg.

Trump has a severance agreement with Weisselberg, of which $800,000.000 is still not paid. The severance pay, basically requires him to not give law enforcement any information on Trump that could hurt Trump. He's served a prison sentence twice for Trump by perjuring himself in court, so imo, no one could believe him if he did testify.

And the third reason is that Weisselberg was also part of this crime of falsifying records, of which the court has evidence of his hand written notes showing how they were going to falsify their records to cover-up their reimbursement to Cohen for the Stormy Daniel $130,000 hush money he paid upfront for Trump, so Weisselberg's lawyers would insist that Weisselberg plead the 5th.
Not for lying for Trump. He was involved in a scam dealing with taxi cab medallions.

How about you try to not lie for once.

Because you don’t want to bet on a conviction.

Can you quote me on that?

I want to make a fair bet with you that reflects who is wrong and who is right in our conversation.

You claim that Trump did not falsify bussiness records, but then refuse to take a bet that the jury will find that.

If you think you could be wrong on everything but then get one on me just because some MAGA nutbag hangs the jury, then you need to think again, not interested in that.

Last edited:
Something Cohen said. In other words you believe a convicted liar and thief

No, thats not just something that Cohen said, you don't know what you are talking about.

It's what Trump's CFO handwriting on NDA payment reciept said, Trump Co. checks said and Trump's personally signed checks said.

Stop being lazy and read the thread.

Because you don’t want to bet on a conviction. That’s all I need to know. You are not confidence there will be a conviction. That’s the point of the thread. You just proved it for me.

Anyway, I thought you said you stopped reading. So how do you know I didn’t offer alternate terms?

You want alternate terms? Here’s my alternate terms: you bet on a conviction and I’ll bet on an acquittal and a hung jury is a push.

Not going to wager over the “score.” That’s not how a criminal trial works. The prosecutor doesn’t get extra credit because 7 jurors voted guilty. Prosecutors aren’t even supposed to try cases if they think it’s going to be a hung jury.
I don't want either of you making this silly bet! You both are needed on the site!😁

35K a month for 12 months as repayment for a 130K NDA makes no sense at all. You have to be severely math challenged to accept that premise.

Cohen billed for a 35K per month retainer, and Weisselberg approved it. There is no evidence it was anything but a retainer.

What makes sense is Cohen laying out the money for the NDA, hiding that from even his own wife. Why NOT lay out 130K to keep 35K coming?

The prosecution did not even try to show evidence of Trump knowing anything about any reimbursement for the NDA.

We KNOW. that Cohen was fine with deliberately over-billing Trump.

35K a month for 12 months as repayment for a 130K NDA makes no sense at all. You have to be severely math challenged to accept that premise.

Trump's CFO wrote out the math and I explained it to you multiple times.

Lets go over it yet again:

Cohen submitted reciept on 130k NDA payment and claimed 50k expense on tech services = 180k

For him to pocket that 180K back, he needs to get paid 360k and pay half of that in taxes.

On top of 360k, it was agreed for Cohen to recieve a bonus of 60k for a grand total of 420k. To be paid out in 12 x 35k payments.

234ac28acd3639c077cf17bbee8cb78a210e3147.png

Any math questions remaining?

Last edited:
Trump's CFO wrote out the math and I explained it to you multiple times.

Lets go over it yet again:

Cohen submitted reciept on 130k NDA payment and claimed 50k expense on tech services = 180k

For him to pocket that 180K back, he needs to get paid 360k and pay half of that in taxes.

On top of 360k, it was agreed for Cohen to recieve a bonus of 60k for a grand total of 420k. To be paid out in 12 x 35k payments.

234ac28acd3639c077cf17bbee8cb78a210e3147.png
Neither of those notes is in Trump’s handwriting and no credible person has verified their authenticity.

Any math questions remaining?
Yes.

Who explained that math to Trump and when ?

It looks for all the world like an after the fact created document designed to support the fanciful story that 420K worth of monthly retainer payments were actually secret reimbursements for a 130K NDA that was perfectly legal.

Is any part of those hand written notes, supposedly by Cohen and Weisselberg a lie?

Neither of those notes is in Trump’s handwriting and no credible person has verified their authenticity.

Yes.

Who explained that math to Trump and when ?

It looks for all the world like a hastily created document designed to support the fanciful story that 420K worth of monthly retainer payments were actually secret reimbursements for a 130K NDA that was perfectly legal.

Is any part of those hand written notes, supposedly by Cohen and Weisselberg a lie?

I will repeat my question: DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE MATH?

Do you understand why 130k NDA and 50k in tech services ended up much more expensive because it was paid off as income to Cohen, not directly paid to Stormy?

Trump's company and Trump himself wrote out EXACTLY 12 $35,000 checks to Cohen, exactly as Trump's CFO's math showed. Aside from this NDA there is no other explanation or backing provided for any of these 12 payments.

To any semi-reasonable person that is solid proof that a micromanager like Trump, who signed his name to these payments certainly knew what they were for.

Last edited:
I will repeat my question: DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE MATH?
I understand how absurd and nonsensical it is.

You posted supposed proof of that supposed reimbursement plan in the form of handwritten notes on a bank record.

Is any part of those notes a lie?

You posted supposed proof of that supposed reimbursement plan in the form of handwritten notes on a bank record.

Is any part of those notes a lie?

Defense never denied that this is in fact Weisselberg's handwriting, as presented. It's a fact.

His math on the payback exactly match checks paid to Cohen, with no alternate explanaitons from Trump's defense.

Forum List

Back