Black national anthem to be performed at Super Bowl LVIII, stirs debate on social media

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This overt racism and efforts to divide America are why I have only watched a handful of NFL games since they began taking a knee.

Why aren't they also playing an Asian national anthem? Or indigenous?

Imagine being a Communist spy from the 60s and 70s, most dead today and seeing the future that is 2024. They would smile at how success they were at destroying America from within. In 1990 America had no peer on earth. Now they are dividing themselves.

The Bud Light boycott was ill formed. This type of attempts to divide America within is far more worthy of such a boycott. The NHL backed off quickly from these divisive tactics because it has a large following in Europe, the NFL would change on a dime if they had a similar boycott. How can anyone in good conscience support those who want to divide America?

The NFL announced its pregame lineup for Super Bowl LVIII on Thursday, and the league drew criticism over its intentions to have the Black national anthem played before the game.

"Lift Every Voice and Sing," known as the Black national anthem, has been played at each Super Bowl since Super Bowl LV and has stirred controversy on social media since. This year, the NFL said the song is to be performed by Grammy-winning R&B singer Andra Day.

This is what? The fourth or fifth year they've done this? That means this is the fourth or fifth year this discussion/argument has hit "social media." They're not going to stop doing it any time soon, so people have two choices...

One... tune in after it is sung or...

Two... don't watch the fucking game.

Easy peasy...

Personally, I'd like them to stop presenting both songs at any and every sporting event.

This is what? The fourth or fifth year they've done this? That means this is the fourth or fifth year this discussion/argument has hit "social media." They're not going to stop doing it any time soon, so people have two choices...

One... tune in after it is sung or...

Two... don't watch the fucking game.

Easy peasy...

Personally, I'd like them to stop presenting both songs at any and every sporting event.
There is one anthem, it doesn't have a color or religion, it is called the Star Spangled Banner.

Now it's something as insignificant as a football game that could be the spark that sets off the killing due to the political divide!

There is one anthem, it doesn't have a color or religion, it is called the Star Spangled Banner.
They could start killing each other over a nothing burger as insignificant as that.

We're so lucky to not have yet been infected with their dysfunction.

This overt racism and efforts to divide America are why I have only watched a handful of NFL games since they began taking a knee.

Imagine being a Communist spy from the 60s and 70s, most dead today and seeing the future that is 2024. They would smile at how success they were at destroying America from within. In 1990 America had no peer on earth. Now they are dividing themselves.

The Bud Light boycott was ill formed. This type of attempts to divide America within is far more worthy of such a boycott. The NHL backed off quickly from these divisive tactics because it has a large following in Europe, the NFL would change on a dime if they had a similar boycott. How can anyone in good conscience support those who want to divide America?

The NFL announced its pregame lineup for Super Bowl LVIII on Thursday, and the league drew criticism over its intentions to have the Black national anthem played before the game.

"Lift Every Voice and Sing," known as the Black national anthem, has been played at each Super Bowl since Super Bowl LV and has stirred controversy on social media since. This year, the NFL said the song is to be performed by Grammy-winning R&B singer Andra Day.
It must chap your fucking ass.

I love to see conservatives seeking things out to get pissed about. It lets me know how empty their life is.

It was a rhetorical question. Your comment suggests you are new or don't pay attention.
She was never supportive of Trump, unlike other Conservatives, myself included;

As I grow older I have become more conservative on the issue as my appreciation for the defense of life is more profound.
Your comments suggest you're a liar.

Here is the point where you tell us that what you said was taken out of context even though you mentioned that you are a conservative...twice.

Cue the music everyone ...here comes a tap dance.

And a song sung before a football game is going to affect either one?
Yes, in the long run. Such death by 1000 cuts serves to divide Americans by race, something the Russians were promoting for decades as they know a divided America is good for them and other U.S enemies.

Awwwww, your lily white BVDs now have a brown skid mark.

Just don't watch and go find that one sport with all white people.

Problem solved.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back