Greg Gutfeld to boast of TV crown in Super Bowl ad

Who is watching the Super Bowl? Not me. Too much woke shit like the playing of the Black National Anthem, the kneeling of the hate filled assholes and the flying over off all women pilots.

Piss on the NFL.

Fox is telecasting the stupid event so of course Gutfield will have his glory.

Who is watching the Super Bowl? Not me. Too much woke shit like the playing of the Black National Anthem, the kneeling of the hate filled assholes and the flying over off all women pilots.

Piss on the NFL.

Fox is telecasting the stupid event so of course Gutfield will have his glory.
My joy in life has been paused for the moment, can't get out of this rut man. Thus, I wil miss my first SuperBowl since I was a young lad. The sideshow antics don't really help me feel I am missing much.

Last edited:
My joy in life has been paused for the moment, can't get out of this rut man. Thus, I wil miss my first SuperBowl since I was a young lad. The sideshow antics don't really help mr feel I am missing much.
Watching the Super Bowl won't make your life any worse, it might even give you a nice distraction.

Watching the Super Bowl won't make your life any worse, it might even give you a nice distraction.
I hear you but I can't even watch my beloved Maple Leafs. Talking to friends,.fsmily and sadly by many accounts, contributing to this site is my distraction as it were. I may watch a little bit, we will see how I feel.

like Johnny Carson, Conan, And Letterman before him, we have now crowned OUR generation's king of late night!

He's going to use prime advertising space to tout his greatness?

That's funny.

He may want to start by telling everybody who he is.

I usually try to avoid political commentary but Gutfeld is funny. The other late night talk hosts aren't funny.
They clearly delineate which of their shows are news and which are commentary. However, Tucker Carlson covers many topics ignored by the legacy press.

Forum List

Back