NFL to perform the Black National Anthem at Super Bowl

Right. A song declaring that black people need (and get) their own personal anthem just to quell their pugnacious asses. If Trump proposed that or some white organization tried, you would cry racism, white privilege and the KKK tantamount to treason.
I agree it is divisive. There is but one National Anthem.

You don't see this sort of strategic, commercialized perpetuation of racism in the name of diversity in hockey.

I wonder why.

Last edited:
''Are they white? Let’s get 'em! Get they ass!''

As usual, the image that woke, corporate America would like to portray is quite often much different than the reality of real world interaction. Antithetical even.

Providing them a platform for special treatment in the name of promoting a designated victim status really only makes the worst of them feel empowered and justified in such practices as this arbitrary gang violece against whitey in the real world, and for no other reason than the fact that they are white. This, of course, is the type that you're most likely going to encounter in the general public. Ironically, a product of the hood rat personas portrayed by the so-called ''role models'' that are popularized by the modern entertainment industry, as well as by certain sports industries like basketball and football specifically.

So, again. All this special treatment really accomplishes is to perpetuate racism and, unfortunately, the kind of exceedingly combative social behavior which is observed in the recording.

Last edited:
Looks like the NFL is continuing with fostering racial hate with performing the Black National Anthem at the Super Bowl.

I suspect that was the compromise to keep the Negroes from disrespecting the flag.

Piss on the NFL and all the Black racist hate. It is as bad as all the MLB teams (with the exception of one) having Queer Day. Why Americans still support Sportball in this country is beyond me

The National Anthem, ie {The Star Spangled Banner), performed either by a band, musical instrument, or sung at sporting events and other appropriate occasions, has been an American tradition for well over 200 years. That along with presenting the colors represents an amazing history and huge contribution and sacrifices of millions upon millions of Americans to get from 1776 to present times. This was finally made official by Congress and signed into law by President Hoover.

There is only one America and one national anthem for America. Those who choose to ignore all the time, talent, blood and fortune that has been expended to give every American the full right to participate and reach for the American dream and instead focus on only the uglier aspects of our history should honestly just pack up and go find a country they like better.

Americans should not have to pretend, much less respect, that there is a national anthem other than the one that represents us all.

Looks like the NFL is continuing with fostering racial hate with performing the Black National Anthem at the Super Bowl.

I suspect that was the compromise to keep the Negroes from disrespecting the flag.

Piss on the NFL and all the Black racist hate. It is as bad as all the MLB teams (with the exception of one) having Queer Day. Why Americans still support Sportball in this country is beyond me

I boycott them.
Screw commie NFL.

clan 13.jpg

OK
I will add you to the list of those boycotting the Super Bowl

Anyone else wanting to display their white privilege?
~~~~~~

Black National Anthem at the Super Bowl

What happens if a white person takes a knee?

31 Jan 2024 ~~ By Larry Elder

It appears we’ve come full circle since the 2004 Democratic National Convention when then-Illinois State Sen. Barack Obama said: “Yet even as we speak, there are those who are preparing to divide us … there’s not a liberal America and a conservative America — there’s the United States of America. There’s not a black America and white America and Latino America and Asian America; there’s the United States of America. … We are one people, all of us pledging allegiance to the stars and stripes, all of us defending the United States of America.”
It appears we’ve come full circle since the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., in his 1963 “I Have a Dream” speech, talked about the day when people are evaluated based on the content of their character rather than the color of their skin. King said: “I have a dream that one day down in Alabama with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification, one day right down in Alabama, little Black boys and Black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers. … With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood.”
The national anthem is also the black/white/Asian/Hispanic national anthem. It is the national anthem of every citizen.
The country, including the sports world, has come a long way. There was a time when black quarterbacks were a rarity. White coaches and owners assumed blacks lacked the intelligence, leadership ability, and fan base appeal to lead teams as quarterbacks. Black would-be coaches faced the same bigotry and discrimination. Today, the league and the public would not tolerate anti-black racism, and many a career — whether player, coach, or broadcaster — has been damaged, if not ended, over racist comments or comments perceived as racist. This is not your grandfather’s America.
~Snip~
As for the black national anthem to be sung at the Super Bowl, what’s next? How about playing the University of Michigan fight song? What happens if at least some players reject the narrative that blacks remain victims and consider the singing of the black national anthem at the Super Bowl divisive?
The first white or black player who takes a knee at the Super Bowl during the “black national anthem” will immediately have the league’s bestselling jersey. As Nike says, “Just do it!”

Commentary:
Well said Larry, the DNCCP and their racist followers are obsessed with race because they have no meaning in their lives, they need division to have something to fix.
Best selling jersey? I doubt it. But, the gnashing of teeth and whining by liberals would be fun to watch.
Have we enough racism in America? Where is the Hispanic National Anthem and the Asian National Anthem, Italian National Anthem?
We are all Americans and there should be only One National Anthem.

1) Let’s play Hava Negila!

2) What would the reaction be if some white players took a knee in disrespect the way some black players did for the country’s true anthem?

The idea of a Black National Anthem is absurd. We are one nation.

Forum List

Back