The NFL Clown Show with the so-called "black national anthem"

Capitalism is beautiful. No one is forcing you to buy anything so the ads shouldn't bother you. I only care about disrespecting peoples sacrifices. Capitalism is great and when employed properly all who want to can succeed.
You mean corporate welfare. This is not capitalism

I had a former client take me to a Cardinals game in that stadium... cool place to watch a game...

The level of divisiveness continues, from the NFL to big corporations to the Democratic Party.

MLK holiday, black history month, and the even dumber juneteenth that is now a national holiday (a day that has no meaning outside of black slaves in Texas being informed by a Union General that Lincoln freed them), to reparation demands, now this.

We have ONE National Anthem, screw the NFL, and the rest of the dividers.

Does it hurt you real bad to have to make room for another boring national anthem?

The level of divisiveness continues, from the NFL to big corporations to the Democratic Party.

MLK holiday, black history month, and the even dumber juneteenth that is now a national holiday (a day that has no meaning outside of black slaves in Texas being informed by a Union General that Lincoln freed them), to reparation demands, now this.

We have ONE National Anthem, screw the NFL, and the rest of the dividers.

Not watching. Wokeism will just make it suck more than usual.

Hopefully we can see some drag queens!!! A few hundred of them. Now that would send these loserterians into quite a fit!!!

Forum List

Back