Our Country Music Chat

^^^ If only this had been done for Toby last year. He then would have still been here to appreciate the recognition.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Go here for a Good Morning America write up on my newest favorite singer, Mason Ramsey.

Holly (a girl with tickets to see him this Friday)

Go here for a write up concerning a Joe Diffie cover that Toby Keith did sometime before his passing.

God bless you and both of their families always!!!

Holly (a girl who misses both singers)

Go here for another write up concerning Toby Keith. He most definitely made sure that his affairs were in order.

God bless you and his family and everyone else he took care of always!!!

Holly

^^^ I didn't watch the show last night, but I did see the Toby Keith tribute part of the show on the CBS website earlier today and to me, Toby deserved better. The first song sounded like it wasn't practiced first at all, and it was the song that started it all for Toby, and then it was weird to hear "How Do You Like Me Now" come from a female singer.

God bless you and Toby's family always!!!

Holly

P.S. Go here to watch the show at the CBS website if you missed it last night.

Go here for the latest concerning Morgan Wallen. Sometimes I wish that the media would hold off on reporting things until more information is available. Right now, we don't know why Morgan did what he did.

Holly

^^^ I didn't watch the show last night, but I did see the Toby Keith tribute part of the show on the CBS website earlier today and to me, Toby deserved better. The first song sounded like it wasn't practiced first at all, and it was the song that started it all for Toby, and then it was weird to hear "How Do You Like Me Now" come from a female singer.

God bless you and Toby's family always!!!

Holly

P.S. Go here to watch the show at the CBS website if you missed it last night.
The whole show to me was really off. From the presentations to the music and outfits the whole thing wasn't planned out or directed well. These type of award shows were so much more classer and well dorganized it the past.

Hey holly saw that episode of walker that John schnider was in fir the first time,great show. :thup:

Go here for an update.

God bless you and Morgan always!!!

Holly (a girl who prays for her fellow east Tennesseans)

P.S. I wonder if he will be able to resume with his touring or will he eventually be considered a flight risk and not be allowed to leave the state of Tennessee.

Go here for an interesting write up concerning Reba. I wonder if her doing a film with Will Smith is possible with her being no stranger to film work.

God bless you and Will and Reba always!!!

Holly

Go here for the latest concerning Morgan Wallen. I can't help but wonder what everyone else's next move is going to be where he is concerned. Eventually, he is going to learn that if his extracurricular activity doesn't come to an end, his career will. The only question is how will he learn such a lesson, the easy way or the hard way?

Holly

Forum List

Back