Our Country Music Chat

^^^ Toby Keith is going into the Country Music Hall Of Fame this year. His passing was in early February, and I don't know how true this is, but I read at another message forum that the day of his passing was the day that he was going to get the phone call letting him know that he was going into the Hall Of Fame. :( :( :(

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly (one of his many fans)

A new song named "Something That You Can Hold" from my newest favorite singer, Mason Ramsey, will be released Friday, April 26th. It may become available as early as midnight which is just a couple of hours from now. Go here to check it out as soon as its available. All of his other music is already there to listen to. :) :) :)

God bless you and Mason always!!!

Holly

This is a new song from Randy Travis, but the Artificial Intelligence ability is what's being used to keep his voice out there since it may be the only option that there is with his health being the way that it still is.

God bless you and Randy always!!!

Holly

P.S. How do I feel about it? It's sad that he can't deliver like he used to, but if he had not delivered when it was still an option for him, he would never once be the subject of anyone's musical conversation. In other words, if anyone has earned the right to go such a route, it is most definitely him. Go here for a list of all the love he received from the awards show powers that be. :) :) :)

Forum List

Back