The Big Steal Arizona 2022 and Why They Need to Redo The Election

My understanding is that Arizona can order a redo of the 2022 election. Thousands and thousands of voters were denied their rights by nefarious means. And more will come out.

The actual problem was that some ballots were printed too lightly to be read by the machines. Those ballots were set aside and counted by hand, so things took longer. But there was no evidence of fraud and only the usual denier crowd is saying there was a problem without any facts to back their allegations, per usual.

My understanding is that Arizona can order a redo of the 2022 election. Thousands and thousands of voters were denied their rights by nefarious means. And more will come out.

Lol, just lol. Hilarious. Here comes the tin hat brigade again. Good stuff. Maybe you can con a bunch of retards to rush the capital again. Then we would have even more retards sitting in jail instead of voting. I am all for it. Love thinking about all those retards in jail.

You going to pay the nit wick turtles millions of dollars AGAIN to find nothing?

In Democrats minds, it's okay for the person running the election to run in the election.
anything that benefits them is ok

even if its legal, if it doesn't benefit them.. not ok

what a bunch of moral/ethical losers

Another investigation? I hope.. needs to be done by outside people and of course would have to be done in a bipartisan way

FhtVBCRUoAASIIO.png

Forum List

Back