What do you think of the centuries old theories that jews manipulate?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I think jews are not one person some are liberal some are conservative I do not think they all work together to manipulate

70% of jews are basically good people. Einstein, cap weinberger, Eisenhower are great examples.

But einstein warned about Zionist fascists...

Schiff
Tenet
Rumsfeld
Mccconnell
Rupert murdoch

It started when moses came down the mountain. He "looked different." He "met god."

Or maybe he was murdered and replaced by a levite fraud, and 3500 noticed, so they were offed, and midian was exterminated....

And 40 days is the time needed to GROW A BEARD

Hint - ancient drawings show Egyptian construction workers clean shaven skinheads - reason: lice

There are some forms of business where jews seem to have an overwhelmingly strong influence, while they scream bloody murder when anyone points it out. Waaaaaaaay over-represented in Hollywood, both in front of and behind the cameras. New York real estate?

The WORST politicians are jews, starting with Schumer. The WORST lawyers are jews (ACLU). The BEST pundits.

I have a theory. While the Torah encourages "goodness" and hates "evil," there is no "pie in the sky." There is no formal belief in an afterlife where a good life will be rewarded and an evil life punished. So for three thousand years jewish thinkers have had to ponder and write about justifications to follow the guidelines of the Torah, while Christians just say, "Be good so you will eventually go to heaven" (or comparable). But in the process of justifying a virtuous life, they learn to justify just about anything through sophistry.

When Chuck Schumer lies, distorts, misrepresents, and slanders, does he think he is doing evil? Probably not. He is able to justify it all as a means to a "better" end, and so it is with others in similar positions and situations. They can justify anything. When the ACLU defends people they know are factually guilty...same thing. Sophistry.

Secular jews are a net detriment to the society. Sorry.

Forum List

Back