The Big Steal Arizona 2022 and Why They Need to Redo The Election

Abrams lost. Twice. The first time was stolen from her. The second time she lost straight up. Time for her to go find something else to do. She's been doing a good job kicking Republican ass in GA. She needs to take that national and show the party how it's done.

The guy in CO lost. He also conceded. The hot, crazy broad got sent a message. If she continues to be useless, she'll be gone in 2024.

Cheney lost. But only because she was blackballed by her own party. That will come back to bite them in the ass. In the form of the Republican party's destruction (don't worry, it's coming! :))

Pelosi didn't lose anything. Her party lost the majority in the House.....but not by much. In fact, it should be considered a huge loss for Republicans.

Again, crazy got sent packing on election day.
Don't worry, your party's time is short. :)
Get ahead of it now and scream at the sky.
Election denier

indeed,if florida ddi their elections arizono and pennsylvania always does no way in hell would ron desantis have ever gotten elected.florida has successfully got rid of vote fraud.
no way in hell did PA choose Fetterman

there needs to be a vote fraud investigation. I seriously doubt they are going by the books at all...

no way in hell did PA choose Fetterman

there needs to be a vote fraud investigation. I seriously doubt they are going by the books at all...

Now that the ball is rolling in AZ and four of their fifteen counties are refusing to certify their stolen election, it will be easier to get some election reform trending across the country.

libs fail to grasp

logic
morality
justice

you expect them to grasp figures?

I've seen video. Democrats like Joe Biden have absolutely no problems whatsoever grasping little figures. Usually under the arms or around their waists in front.

You gotta ask yourself, would liberals be ok with 48% voting machine failures if Lake had WON? OH FUCK NO. They would be screaming at the stars. But since a democrat so said "won" this scam election, they're quiet and attack anyone who dare question this fraud.

Forum List

Back