The Big Steal Arizona 2022 and Why They Need to Redo The Election

My understanding is that Arizona can order a redo of the 2022 election. Thousands and thousands of voters were denied their rights by nefarious means. And more will come out.

1668900597208.png

You are all bark and no bite.

I had no idea you were such a pussy.

Learn something new every day

"Merrick, it's me, Secret Agent GG. I'm trying to goad them into action, but they won't bite! What is a super secret Agent like me supposed to do? In the training manual it said that goading them could lead them to threats which would enable to collect my Quisling coins. What happens if they don't overreact?" - signed, Super Secret Inflitration Agent GG

"Merrick, it's me, Secret Agent GG. I'm trying to goad them into action, but they won't bite! What is a super secret Agent like me supposed to do? In the training manual it said that goading them could lead them to threats which would enable to collect my Quisling coins. What happens if they don't overreact?" - signed, Super Secret Inflitration Agent GG

So, the very thought that some guy on an internet forum might be doing that is enough to keep you cowering in your basement.

Wow, that is really not a good look at all.

It is true. Abrams lost. Done. She can go scream at the sky if it makes her feel better

It is true. That guy in CO lost. Done. He can go scream at the sky if it makes him feel better

it is true. Cheney the Jan6Committe [blip] lost. Done. She can go scream at the sky if it makes her feel better

it is true. Piglosi lost. Done. She can go scream at the sky if it makes her feel better
Abrams lost. Twice. The first time was stolen from her. The second time she lost straight up. Time for her to go find something else to do. She's been doing a good job kicking Republican ass in GA. She needs to take that national and show the party how it's done.

The guy in CO lost. He also conceded. The hot, crazy broad got sent a message. If she continues to be useless, she'll be gone in 2024.

Cheney lost. But only because she was blackballed by her own party. That will come back to bite them in the ass. In the form of the Republican party's destruction (don't worry, it's coming! :))

Pelosi didn't lose anything. Her party lost the majority in the House.....but not by much. In fact, it should be considered a huge loss for Republicans.

Again, crazy got sent packing on election day.
Don't worry, your party's time is short. :)
Get ahead of it now and scream at the sky.

Forum List

Back