Stolen Elections

Well we know that’s not true. We also know that it’s a disingenuous question even on its own thread. But on this thread it’s also off topic.

Of course it is ture, and it is not off topic for this thread since the topic is "Stolen elections"

Trump withholding his taxes is enough proof he is a criminal why doesn't this standard apply when it comes to you assholes withholding ballots?

Find me a post where I said that and I will send you a check for 10 grand.

Crystal clear? Every investigation including Trump's paid audit have all turned up nothing. You're a joke.

How come it doesn't bother you that 2000 was stolen?

This statement by Diebold was proven to be wholly wrong by independent computer scientists at UC Berkeley who investigated the Hursti Hack.

Page 2 of their report states:

The film investigates the flawed integrity of electronic voting machines, particularly those made by Diebold Election Systems, exposing previously unknown back doors in the Diebold trade secret computer software. The film culminates dramatically in the on-camera hacking of the in-use / working Diebold election system in Leon County, Florida - the same computer voting system which has been used in actual American elections across thirty-three states, and which still counts tens of millions of America's votes today.

In 2007 Hacking Democracy was nominated for an Emmy award for Outstanding Investigative Journalism

I can't wait to see your documentary about Dominion. LOL
PonderWiki.jpg

When Stacey Abraham loses an election bid, it was all about election fraud and voter suppression.

But when President Trump loses a re-election bid after crystal clear evidence suggesting massive voting fraud of various types, any claim of a stolen election is just kook “conspiracy theory” and an insidious plot to undermine the people’s faith in our elections.

Imagine the Dim clamor had Trump won! Imagine that the Dims and their handmaiden apparatchik media claimed that the GOP had constructed an elaborate set of election frauds in the swing states (as is now alleged against the Dims).

There would already have been a third impeachment circus. The media cacophony would be loud, endlessly looped and more screechy than Hillary’s cackles.

4l0t98.jpg

Taint, you ain’t the world. Your laughter is of less than no significance.

I note that once again you are incapable of making distinctions. If a detective is investigating a crime, he or she might pick up all kinds of evidence. Even evidence of the crime itself. That doesn’t automatically mean you have enough evidence to make an arrest.

Boy, you am slow. Real slow. Have the sheep pressed any criminal charges against you yet?
So you have nothing then. OK.

Is wiki lying? I love it when you guys don't like the facts so you just attack the source. Sorry pal you won't hear about this stuff on Fox News.

Where did you hear Dominion rigged this election? Trump told you? Then it must be A LIE.

There is tons of information that Diebold stole 2000 for Bush.

Did you know Walden O'Dell, chief executive of Diebold was a top fundraiser for Bush? Imagine if the owner of Dominion was a top fundraiser for Biden.

And image if Hunter was Governor of Michigan and Biden won MI. Just like Jeb was Gov of Florida when he rigged FL for his bro.

In November 2005 Diebold Election Systems filed suit against the North Carolina Board of Elections to avoid a law requiring vendors to let state officials examine machines' source code for security vulnerabilities.

In 2004, Avi Rubin, a professor of computer science at Johns Hopkins University and Technical Director of the Information Security Institute, analyzed the source code used in these voting machines and reported "this voting system is far below even the most minimal security standards applicable in other contexts."[16][17] Following the publication of this paper, the State of Maryland hired Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) to perform another analysis of the Diebold voting machines. SAIC concluded "[t]he system, as implemented in policy, procedure, and technology, is at high risk of compromise."

And we know Diebold was shady. Here: The suit charged that Diebold had given false information about the security and reliability of Diebold Election Systems machines that were sold to the state. To settle the case, Diebold agreed to pay $2.6 million and to implement certain reforms.

They literally paid a 2.6 million dollar settlement. That wasn't because they were innocent, you dumb fucking moron.

And Diebold's plan was to rig other states so that Republicans would always win elections.

In March 2009, California Secretary of State Debra Bowen decertified Diebold's GEMS version 1.18.19 after the Humboldt County Election Transparency Project discovered that GEMS had silently dropped 197 ballots from its tabulation of a single precinct in Eureka, California. The discovery was made after project members conducted an independent count using the ballot counting program Ballot Browser.

Lucky they decided to do an independent count huh?

OMG, there is so much I don't even know about how shady Diebold Voting Systems was. I think the USA wanted to cover this up because they didn't want the world to know we don't have free and fair elections. Well we see the problem with that. If they get away with it once, they'll try it again. And the saying, people who don't know history are doomed to repeat it

Did you know this???

Ohio State Senator Jeff Jacobson, Republican, asked Ohio Secretary of State Ken Blackwell, also a Republican, in July 2003 to disqualify Diebold's bid to supply voting machines for the state, after security problems were discovered in its software, but was refused.[54] Blackwell had ordered Diebold touch screen voting machines, reversing an earlier decision by the state to purchase only optical scan voting machines which, unlike the touch screen devices, would leave a "paper trail" for recount purposes. Blackwell was found, in April 2006, to own 83 shares of Diebold stock

So remember we believed Republicans stole Ohio in 2004? Otherwise Kerry would have won? OMG! You fucking Republicans not only stole Florida in 2000, you stole Ohio in 2004. All I remembered about Ohio was that black bastard Ken Blackwell hurried up and certified the Ohio electoral votes before Kerry could get a recount. And Ohio law states that once the votes are certified, no recount can be done.

You stupid Republicans/Americans. You don't even know 2000 and 2004 were rigged. So much for liberal media huh? They didn't tell us about this, they never said Bush lied us into Iraq. God Americans are dumb especially conservative Americans. Fuck me!

Crystal clear? Every investigation including Trump's paid audit have all turned up nothing. You're a joke.

How come it doesn't bother you that 2000 was stolen?

This statement by Diebold was proven to be wholly wrong by independent computer scientists at UC Berkeley who investigated the Hursti Hack.

Page 2 of their report states:

The film investigates the flawed integrity of electronic voting machines, particularly those made by Diebold Election Systems, exposing previously unknown back doors in the Diebold trade secret computer software. The film culminates dramatically in the on-camera hacking of the in-use / working Diebold election system in Leon County, Florida - the same computer voting system which has been used in actual American elections across thirty-three states, and which still counts tens of millions of America's votes today.

In 2007 Hacking Democracy was nominated for an Emmy award for Outstanding Investigative Journalism

I can't wait to see your documentary about Dominion. LOL
Trump never paid for an audit. The citizens of AZ. did. That audit showed 30 laws were broken to arrive at the count AZ, should never have certified.

Of course it is ture, and it is not off topic for this thread since the topic is "Stolen elections"
Its a real shame that the "stolen election" crowd can't get anyone to believe them. LOL

Strange how nobody is calling into question the VA Governor's race...I guess we have the "fraud" problem solved...

Its a real shame that the "stolen election" crowd can't get anyone to believe them. LOL

Strange how nobody is calling into question the VA Governor's race...I guess we have the "fraud" problem solved...
They have half the country believing them.

Forum List

Back