Stolen Elections

No. Most were dismissed prior to any evidentiary examination. And I don’t take stage directions from you or your fellow morons. So, I guess I won’t be “moving on”until I feel like it. I frankly am still concerned. The left wing “news” Media has concluded that the questions and claims are the “big lie.” They claim that Trump “lied.” They state these things as facts and as if journalists have some ability to render conclusions that can be imposed on us by virtue of them just saying so,

My take is different. It may be that the Dims engaged in numerous efforts to pad their votes. I frankly don’t know one way or the other. And even to the extent they did such things, I’m not sure the cumulative effect would be sufficient to account for the vote differences. Thus, I consider it plausible that Brandon actually won and did so more or less daily and squarely. So?

Brandon is still mentally defective. Your pals and you still support him. A racist pedophile senile old Alzheimer’s victim as President? Yeah. What could go wrong?
The media colluded

That’s why they bought the judges
I have no evidence of any judges in these cases having been bought. Honestly, that accusation shouldn’t be made against any of them without high quality evidence.

To whatever extent we see their rulings and decisions as wrong, I think fairness dictates that we acknowledge that their errors don’t actually imply criminality.

I have no evidence of any judges in these cases having been bought. Honestly, that accusation shouldn’t be made against any of them without high quality evidence.

To whatever extent we see their rulings and decisions as wrong, I think fairness dictates that we acknowledge that their errors don’t actually imply criminality.
60 out of 60 judges said no before seeing evidence! That’s my evidence

60 out of 60 judges said no before seeing evidence! That’s my evidence
That’s not evidence. Although I disagree with the decisions to dismiss the cases before evidentiary hearings, I still have to acknowledge that there is such a thing as “standing” and as “jurisdiction.” I find it absurd to say that a suit on an election fraud claim has to be procedurally dismissed because it wasn’t filed before the election. I mean, that’s the kind of legal “reasoning” that makes a mockery of a legal system.

Still, even moronic decisions do not necessarily equate with bribes being taken.

That’s not evidence. Although I disagree with the decisions to dismiss the cases before evidentiary hearings, I still have to acknowledge that there is such a thing as “standing” and as “jurisdiction.” I find it absurd to say that a suit on an election fraud claim has to be procedurally dismissed because it wasn’t filed before the election. I mean, that’s the kind of legal “reasoning” that makes a mockery of a legal system.

Still, even moronic decisions do not necessarily equate with bribes being taken.
Yep, evidence

when you people start to question every single race that was on the same ballot as the presidential race then maybe someone will take you seriously. You cannot have massive voting fraud of various types for only one part of the ballot. Either the entire thing is fraudulent or none of it is.
Total bullshit.

Aaaaand you got moved to the conspiracy theory forum.

Don’t forget the tinfoil.
So? It really seems to matter to you that some unidentified mod makes a decision that isn’t warranted. Or, maybe there is even a sliver of rationality. The concern about massive election fraud does implicate a notion of conspiracy.

Your stupid brain seems to believe that “conspiracy” automatically means “cuckoo wacko” conspiracy theory. It doesn’t. There are such things as conspiracies. In fact, in many circumstances and in most US jurisdictions, it can even be a crime.

True story.

So? It really seems to matter to you that some unidentified mod makes a decision that isn’t warranted. Or, maybe there is even a sliver of rationality. The concern about massive election fraud does implicate a notion of conspiracy.

Your stupid brain seems to believe that “conspiracy” automatically means “cuckoo wacko” conspiracy theory. It doesn’t. There are such things as conspiracies. In fact, in many circumstances and in most US jurisdictions, it can even be a crime.

True story.
And Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone even though there were two different bullet types used against jfk

Last edited:

True story.
I don't expect conspiracy theorist crybabies to understand that they're conspiracy theorist crybabies.

1640023899416.png

Mmmmm salty.

Forum List

Back