Stolen Elections

Cracking word salad that one.If you have evidence then tell the judge. Otherwise the world continues to laugh at you. Trump plays this material to dwindling crowds every night.
Taint, you ain’t the world. Your laughter is of less than no significance.

I note that once again you are incapable of making distinctions. If a detective is investigating a crime, he or she might pick up all kinds of evidence. Even evidence of the crime itself. That doesn’t automatically mean you have enough evidence to make an arrest.

Boy, you am slow. Real slow. Have the sheep pressed any criminal charges against you yet?

The crybabies are extra upset today.

1640024244370.png

And Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone even though there were two different burley types used against jfk
I don’t know what “burley types” means.

I also don’t know that Oswald acted alone. I do know that the physical evidence (like the sudden violent backward movement of JFK’s head) seems to make a conspiracy more likely than the single shooter scenario.

I don’t know what “burley types” means.

I also don’t know that Oswald acted alone. I do know that the physical evidence (like the sudden violent backward movement of JFK’s head) seems to make a conspiracy more likely than the single shooter scenario.
It’s auto change on the phone! Bullets

I don't expect conspiracy theorist crybabies to understand that they're conspiracy theorist crybabies.
We are not conspiracy theorists, you are. The lie you are repeating is the conspiracy. Politicians, weaponized government agencies and a corrupt lying media is all you have. When are you going to understand the word of proven liars who will not cooperate with any investigation will never be good enough?

Aaaand speaking of conspiracy theorist crybabies, here comes the biggest one yet.

Wha'ts up bro?
Why was there no cooperation? Why was there censorship? Why to this day are swing states still hiding ballots from inspection? Fraud is the reason.

Yes you are. You are the political version of the Flat Earthers
Nope. The reactions to any investigations prove the guilt. The censorship and political persecution prove the guilt. The fact that Democrats and RINOs call people traitors for exercising their rights prove guilt.

Trump withholding his taxes is enough proof he is a criminal why doesn't this standard apply when it comes to you assholes withholding ballots?

The MAGA crybabies have it all figured out.

Too bad reality disagrees with their tinfoil hat nonsense.

Forum List

Back