Moscow wants Alaska back, 150 years after it was sold to the US.

My qestion to the Americans , are you ready to die for Alaska (French: Pourquoi mourir pour Dan(t)zi

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Who the fuck voted that if the US was attacked you'd let it happen..................LOLOL

Please stand up and be counted

I remember Boris Yeltsin in some vodka fueled rant saying that he wanted Alaska back.

Try it and see what happens.

She can see you from her house.

Sarah_Palin_with_rifle_%28cropped%29.jpg

Maybe our Glorious Leader, Comrad President Biden can trade Alaska for Ukraine. After all, the Yanks spent tons of money to take Ukraine.
Maybe trade Ukraine for 30% of Alaska?

Talk to Mr. Seward

I don't think he is currently available.

I remember Boris Yeltsin in some vodka fueled rant saying that he wanted Alaska back.

Try it and see what happens.

She can see you from her house.

Sarah_Palin_with_rifle_%28cropped%29.jpg

Maybe our Glorious Leader, Comrad President Biden can trade Alaska for Ukraine. After all, the Yanks spent tons of money to take Ukraine.
Maybe trade Ukraine for 30% of Alaska?

Sailors Square in the town of Yevpatoria, Crimea—which Moscow horde snatched from Ukraine more than two years ago—a small but sturdy red-bricked monument with a message to future generations of Russians was built. The monument is named “For the Edification of Posterity” and the inscription on it reads: “WE HAVE RETURNED CRIMEA, YOU ARE TO RETURN ALASKA.” Silhouettes of both Crimea and Alaska are engraved.

crimea-evpatoria-03.jpg

The conviction in Moscow claims on Alaska starts from childhood. In the Ural city of Chelyabinsk this summer, middle school students enacted a promise to “return” Alaska to Moscow one day. The performance followed a Japanese samurai dreaming of getting Kuril Islands back to Japan from Moscow . At one point, a boy covering his face with Putin’s mask appeared and, skillfully copying the sarcastic tone of the Russian President, asked the samurai, “But who will give them back to you?”—to the laughter and applause of the students. “I will be frank,” little Putin continued, “we do not need other people’s land, we take back what belongs to us. We took back Crimea. Alaska is next. And I do not want to hear about Kuril Islands anymore!”

More applause ensues and the samurai commits hara-kiri.

If you rely on getting your news from lame YouTube video's..............................................
Indeed,pure propaganda,it’s the United States corrupt politicians that want to own every fucking land around the world not Russia.we are the communist states of America.always will be till we get rid of this fucking corrupt two party system that serves the corporations instead of the people as they are suppose to in the constitution.the majority of our corrupt politicians dont believe in the constitution of course.

Forum List

Back