Stolen Elections

when you people start to question every single race that was on the same ballot as the presidential race then maybe someone will take you seriously. You cannot have massive voting fraud of various types for only one part of the ballot. Either the entire thing is fraudulent or none of it is.
I’ve seen your mindless contention on your own simplistic thread. You weren’t at all persuasive there, either.

When Stacey Abraham loses an election bid, it was all about election fraud and voter suppression.

But when President Trump loses a re-election bid after crystal clear evidence suggesting massive voting fraud of various types, any claim of a stolen election is just kook “conspiracy theory” and an insidious plot to undermine the people’s faith in our elections.

Imagine the Dim clamor had Trump won! Imagine that the Dims and their handmaiden apparatchik media claimed that the GOP had constructed an elaborate set of election frauds in the swing states (as is now alleged against the Dims).

There would already have been a third impeachment circus. The media cacophony would be loud, endlessly looped and more screechy than Hillary’s cackles.
What crystal clear evidence?

No. The legislature is the body that makes the election laws.

And as you know but don’t care to be honest about, the cases that got tossed in the dispute over the Presidential election were all but universally dismissed on one procedural “ground” or another — which gutted any chance for evidence-based determinations.
Most of the cases were tossed on the evidence. High time you start dealing in that reality.

Because there is none to lay out.

They have laid out a bunch of general statements that prove nothing. Every single specific number I have gotten them to give me I have proven false...every single one.

But they just do not care

What has been laid out isn’t evidence of a stolen election.

It’s whining.
No. But you suck at reading comprehension.

Read what I said about “evidence of.” Do you not yet see how you are conflating things?

There absolutely and unquestionably was a strong basis (I.e., “crystal clear evidence suggesting massive voting fraud of various types”). In addition, I have been clear that this does not mean the same thing as “proof” of a contention that the election was stolen.

Just because a partisan hack like you doesn’t even want the questions raised that does not mean that the questions weren’t fairly and reasonably raised initially. It’s not “whining,”you dildo. It’s looking at things critically and asking questions.

It may very well be that the correct conclusion is that there was no theft of the election. But just because you are offended at the question doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be asked.

Most of the cases were tossed on the evidence. High time you start dealing in that reality.
No. Untrue. Most were dismissed before evidentiary hearings. And you know it.

Of course there were. Damn. Your type loves to be spoon fed. Here. Remind yourself:

And before you start frothing at the mouth any further, that compilation of claims of errors is not the same thing as a litany of ultimate determinations.
Not a one of them credible. Or the point has been debunked.

What is it with you lemmings and just not being able to move on?

What crystal clear evidence?
That 20 million more people voted for a washed up 47 year senator that did nothing for Americans then voted for the first black president or first woman candidate!

Not a one of them credible. Or the point has been debunked.

What is it with you lemmings and just not being able to move on?
Your assurances about what is or is not credible is of no significance.

And once again, the question is not whether the concerns would bear out. The point was whether the concerns were clear enough to suggest possible election fraud. Try to keep up, you dolt.

Last edited:
A few were. But most were dismissed on the evidence.
He lost. Move on.
No. Most were dismissed prior to any evidentiary examination. And I don’t take stage directions from you or your fellow morons. So, I guess I won’t be “moving on”until I feel like it. I frankly am still concerned. The left wing “news” Media has concluded that the questions and claims are the “big lie.” They claim that Trump “lied.” They state these things as facts and as if journalists have some ability to render conclusions that can be imposed on us by virtue of them just saying so,

My take is different. It may be that the Dims engaged in numerous efforts to pad their votes. I frankly don’t know one way or the other. And even to the extent they did such things, I’m not sure the cumulative effect would be sufficient to account for the vote differences. Thus, I consider it plausible that Brandon actually won and did so more or less daily and squarely. So?

Brandon is still mentally defective. Your pals and you still support him. A racist pedophile senile old Alzheimer’s victim as President? Yeah. What could go wrong?

Forum List

Back