Stolen Elections

Poor Phony: still pretending that’s what transpired. You pathetic lying assclown troll. 🤪
LOLOL

I posted your dialog. Denying you said what you said only serves to demonstrate your mental delusions.

BackAgain: But when President Trump loses a re-election bid after crystal clear evidence suggesting massive voting fraud of various types...

otto105: What crystal clear evidence?

BackAgain: How often do you wish to pretend to need to have it laid out for you over and over and over?

JackOfNoTrades: Because there is none to lay out.

BackAgain: Of course there were. Damn. Your type loves to be spoon fed. Here. Remind yourself:

www.backagainpostingdebunkedclaimsoffraudagain.com

LOLOL

I posted your dialog. Denying you said what you said only serves to demonstrate your mental delusions.

BackAgain: But when President Trump loses a re-election bid after crystal clear evidence suggesting massive voting fraud of various types...
otto105: What crystal clear evidence?
BackAgain: How often do you wish to pretend to need to have it laid out for you over and over and over?
JackOfNoTrades: Because there is none to lay out.
BackAgain: Of course there were. Damn. Your type loves to be spoon fed. Here. Remind yourself:
Yes, you fucking idiot. You did quote it and STILL couldn’t grasp it.

I am not responsible for your mental retardation. However, for people WITH an actually measurable IQ, the precise words do matter:
suggesting massive voting fraud of various types...”.

What was then being claimed did involve evidence, too. We did see what looked like a massive overnight change in votes for Brandon votes for Trump.

I offered that synopsis when I was specifically asked by a fellow member (who “sounded” like he’d never heard of any such thing).

The reason was not (and still is not) to share a conspiracy theory. The point was that it was crystal clear that the ones who believed that the election had been stolen by fraud DID have a basis (many bases,in fact) for that concern. All you hyena liberals join in the false claim that “Trump” lied. No. He didn’t. In fact, he clearly stated that he had HEARD these things. Lots of us did.

Since those days, have some of them been challenged and “debunked?” Ok. I guess.

Have all of them been “debunked?” Absolutely not.

Last edited:

I am not responsible for your mental w. However, for people WITH an actually measurable IQ, the precise words do matter:

What was then being claimed did involve evidence, too. We did see what looked like a massive overnight change in votes for Brandon votes for Trump.

I offered that synopsis when I was specifically asked by a fellow member (who “sounded” like he’d never heard of any such thing).

The reason was not (and still is not) to share a conspiracy theory. The point was that it was crystal clear that the ones who believed that the election had been stolen by fraud DID have a basis (many bases,in fact) for that concern. All you hyena liberals join in the false claim that “Trump” lied. No. He didn’t. In fact, he clearly stated that he had HEARD these things. Lots of us did.

Since those days, have some of them been challenged and “debunked?” Ok. I guess.

This certainly hasn't been DEBOOOOONKED!

No one will ever convince me that Joe won....look he can't even get his signature bill through...BBB is dead....Yes yes yes.....
I still don't know one person that voted for biden in Arizona and we threw Beto out of the state. The democRats have paid for false evidence to frame Trump. Making themself immune to slander laws every night major media would have some democRat lying their ass off with no worry of prosecution all the while built up by a media that should come with a warning label warning. But these low life criminals would never throw an election. Right? I have been waiting for just one of these pieces of shit to see one day behind bars and have realized it will never happen till it is demanded by force something that is years behind schedule but I still have faith in. I know democRats I know none worth saving in a republic as ours. These shits will try it again next time and if we allow it we deserve it.

I am not responsible for your mental retardation. However, for people WITH an actually measurable IQ, the precise words do matter:

LOL

Imbecile, I really don't care what you're intentions were, but yes, you did falsely claim there's "crystal clear evidence" suggesting massive voter fraud; and yes, when someone denied there is, yes, you claimed, "here it is," and then offered up a link to a website chock full of debunked claims.

And since you're sooo retarded, I actually do need to spell it out for you -- but ... debunked claims are the opposite of "crystal clear evidence."

This certainly hasn't been DEBOOOOONKED!

LOL

Sure...

“No Republican has ever won a presidential election without winning Ohio,” the document notes, “while only two Democrats have won the presidency without winning Florida.”​

That's an odd way to phrase that but entirely irrelevant as like Trump-a-losah, Republicans have won Ohio but still lost the election.

LOL

Imbecile, I really don't care what you're intentions were, but yes, you did falsely claim there's "crystal clear evidence" suggesting massive voter fraud; and yes, when someone denied there is, yes, you claimed, "here it is," and then offered up a link to a website chock full of debunked claims.

And since you're sooo retarded, I actually do need to spell it out for you -- but ... debunked claims are the opposite of "crystal clear evidence."
Fucking typical libtarded liar. There was crystal clear evidence SUGGESTIVE of the fraud as I correctly stated. You can’t call me out because you keep finding it necessary to falsely make your claim.

Everyone sees through your endless and boundless dishonesty. Lying: it’s what you liars do.

Fucking typical libtarded liar. There was crystal clear evidence SUGGESTIVE of the fraud as I correctly stated. You can’t call me out because you keep finding it necessary to falsely make your claim.

Everyone sees through your endless and boundless dishonesty. Lying: it’s what you liars do.
LOLOL

You posted bullshit claims of debunked fraud. That's opposite "crystal clear evidence."

This is from your own link....

Please note that this resource lists allegations. It is intended neither to validate nor disprove any particular claim.

allegation
an assertion unsupported and by implication regarded as unsupportable

And you call ^ that ^ "crystal clear evidence." The only evidence you posted that "crystal clear" is the evidence that you're fucked in the head, con. :cuckoo:

"allegations" are not "crystal clear evidence." and just perusing that list, I was finding claims of fraud that where thoroughly debunked.

Here's more...

There were illegal votes from as many as 2,560 felons; 66,247 underage residents; 2,423 people who were not registered; 4,926 people who registered in another state after Georgia; more than 395 people who voted twice; 8,718 dead people; 2,664 who received absentee ballots outside the deadline; illegally blocked observers; failure to properly match signatures and verify identify and eligibility. That’s according to a lawsuit filed on behalf of President Trump on Dec. 4.

debunked

Detroit worker Jessy Jacob states in a declaration that she and others were directed to backdate about 100,000 absentee ballots, or about 10,000 per day to make them appear legal even though they were not in the Qualified Voter File and had not arrived by the deadline. She also testified that leading up to Election Day, Detroit poll workers skipped voter ID checks.

debunked

our lleftist friends here keep saying the election wasn't stolen (they know it was) but since they don't want to see anything, they wont and cnn and the rest of happy to accomodate.

ttps://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/25000-counterfeit-ballots-included-in-maricopa-audit/

our lleftist friends here keep saying the election wasn't stolen (they know it was) but since they don't want to see anything, they wont and cnn and the rest of happy to accomodate.

ttps://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/25000-counterfeit-ballots-included-in-maricopa-audit/
Still stuck in nothingburger land.

There's no help for you. You need to button out to reevaluate your life.

It wasn't. This BS has been debunked so many times, I'm losing track. Make up your minds. Was it 25K?, 250K, 74K?

He f'ing lost. Deal with it. :)

1644099433639.png

LOLOL

You posted bullshit claims of debunked fraud. That's opposite "crystal clear evidence."

This is from your own link....

Please note that this resource lists allegations. It is intended neither to validate nor disprove any particular claim.

an assertion unsupported and by implication regarded as unsupportable

And you call ^ that ^ "crystal clear evidence." The only evidence you posted that "crystal clear" is the evidence that you're fucked in the head, con. :cuckoo:

"allegations" are not "crystal clear evidence." and just perusing that list, I was finding claims of fraud that where thoroughly debunked.

Here's more...

There were illegal votes from as many as 2,560 felons; 66,247 underage residents; 2,423 people who were not registered; 4,926 people who registered in another state after Georgia; more than 395 people who voted twice; 8,718 dead people; 2,664 who received absentee ballots outside the deadline; illegally blocked observers; failure to properly match signatures and verify identify and eligibility. That’s according to a lawsuit filed on behalf of President Trump on Dec. 4.

debunked

Detroit worker Jessy Jacob states in a declaration that she and others were directed to backdate about 100,000 absentee ballots, or about 10,000 per day to make them appear legal even though they were not in the Qualified Voter File and had not arrived by the deadline. She also testified that leading up to Election Day, Detroit poll workers skipped voter ID checks.

debunked
Evidence “suggestive of.” Words have meaning except to dishonest hack liberal purveyors of bullshit, like you.

Evidence “suggestive of.” Words have meaning except to dishonest hack liberal purveyors of bullshit, like you.
LOLOL

Poor, deranged Welshy. :cuckoo:

No matter how many times you wail to the contrary, "allegations" of election fraud will never be "crystal clear evidence" of election fraud.

307vyna-gif.269908

LOLOL

Poor, deranged Welshy. :cuckoo:

No matter how many times you wail to the contrary, "allegations" of election fraud will never be "crystal clear evidence" of election fraud.
Poor Phony:

The allegations were premised on crystal clear evidence suggestive of election fraud, you idiot.

I notice that you didn’t correct your fraudulent claim. Too dishonest?

Last edited:
Poor Phony:

The allegations were promised on crystal clear evidence suggestive of election fraud, you idiot.

I notice that you didn’t correct your fraudulent claim. Too dishonest?
LOLOL

"Allegations" are never "crystal clear evidence," Welshy. Of course, I'm explaining this to a loser who thinks losing a bet means not having to pay up, so there's that.

Regardless, there was no evidence of fraud. Only allegations of fraud. Virtually all of it debunked over the last 15 months.

LOLOL

"Allegations" are never "crystal clear evidence," Welshy. Of course, I'm explaining this to a loser who thinks losing a bet means not having to pay up, so there's that.

Regardless, there was no evidence of fraud. Only allegations of fraud. Virtually all of it debunked over the last 15 months.
Again with your reliance on lies. Phony, you pathetic dishonest bitch. I have already repeatedly corrected your lie about my losing a “bet.” You are getting pretty boring. Well, more boring.

There is a great deal of evidence of fraud. Your claim of “debunked” is also false. No surprise. The evidence of fraud is crystal clear which is why a liar like you won’t admit any of it.

Since you are not just fully dishonest but also quite stupid, I’ll give you one point of clarification. Evidence of fraud is not the same as proof that the fraud affected the outcome of the election. (I know a petty imbecile like you worries about such things.)

If you have any questions, too bad. Stuff them up your ass. I’m done wasting time on a troll bitch like you.

Again with your reliance on lies. Phony, you pathetic dishonest bitch. I have already repeatedly corrected your lie about my losing a “bet.” You are getting pretty boring. Well, more boring.

There is a great deal of evidence of fraud. Your claim of “debunked” is also false. No surprise. The evidence of fraud is crystal clear which is why a liar like you won’t admit any of it.

Since you are not just fully dishonest but also quite stupid, I’ll give you one point of clarification. Evidence of fraud is not the same as proof that the fraud affected the outcome of the election. (I know a petty imbecile like you worries about such things.)

If you have any questions, too bad. Stuff them up your ass. I’m done wasting time on a troll bitch like you.
No, Welshy, I told no lie and you "corrected nothing." I quoted you admitting you lost the bet. I quoted saying you would leave the forum because you lost the bet. I quoted you saying you would not return and post under a different name. I quoted you saying all those things while you knew Zona had not posted for a while. Yet here you are, still posting under a different name.

:abgg2q.jpg:

As far as evidence of fraud, the only evidence is allegations. And again, allegations are not "crystal clear evidence."

No, Welshy, I told no lie and you "corrected nothing." I quoted you admitting you lost the bet. I quoted saying you would leave the forum because you lost the bet. I quoted you saying you would not return and post under a different name. I quoted you saying all those things while you knew Zona had not posted for a while. Yet here you are, still posting under a different name.

As far as evidence of fraud, the only evidence is allegations. And again, allegations are not "crystal clear evidence."
Yes, Phony. You did lie. You still are lying. It’s plain to see. I also did correct you. But you are devoted to your dishonesty and are committed to your retardation.

You are finally being sent to the Phantom Zone. I periodically review the scum like you who have been put on ignore. So, someday, I might have the displeasure of seeing your delusions of adequacy again. But not too soon.

Have a healthy interlude. Be safe. Learn some honesty. Try to commit to it. It may burn your thin skin. But, that’s ok. I don’t care.

Adieu. :finger3: :ahole-1::itsok: :fu:

Forum List

Back