It is duty of GOP state legislatures to send Trump electors when gas-lighting elections fail

The PA Supreme court had no authority to permit them, moron. Read the Constitution. Where does it say state courts can make election law?

Why do you ask? I thought I made it pretty clear I didn't agree with either the state or federal courts over-riding Pennsylvania's election laws.

I totally disagree with both the state and federal judge's ruling

In the months leading to the election and the weeks afterward, the only ones I've heard advocate breaking election laws are Trump and his backers.
Here is an example of Dems breaking election laws. Pennsylvania state law states that the deadline for votes to be cast in Pennsylvania is 8:00 PM on election day. That includes the reception of mail-in votes. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court violated that law by extending the time to receive mail-in votes.
A court, by definition, cannot violate a law it rules on..as its ruling actually changes the law.

Yes, an appeal can change it back..but no lawbreaking occurred.
That's obviously not true because many judges were sentenced to death for their rulings during the Nuremberg trials

Only 11 people were executed for the crimes they were convicted of at the Numemberg Trials. And none of them by Germany, under German law.

Hermann Göring[a]
Joachim von Ribbentrop
Wilhelm Keitel
Ernst Kaltenbrunner
Alfred Rosenberg
Hans Frank
Wilhelm Frick
Julius Streicher
Fritz Sauckel
Alfred Jodl
Arthur Seyss-Inquart

Which ones were the 'judges'?

Judges' Trial - Wikipedia

The Judges' Trial (German: Juristenprozess; or, the Justice Trial, or, officially, The United States of America vs. Josef Altstötter, et al.) was the third of the 12 trials for war crimes the U.S. authorities held in their occupation zone in Germany in Nuremberg after the end of World War II. These twelve trials were all held before U.S. military courts, not before the International Military Tribunal, but took place in the same rooms at the Palace of Justice. The twelve U.S. trials are collectively known as the "Subsequent Nuremberg Trials" or, more formally, as the "Trials of War Criminals before the Nuremberg Military Tribunals" (NMT).

Josef AltstötterChief of the civil law and procedure division of the Ministry of Justice
Paul Barnickel [de]Senior public prosecutor of the People's Court
Hermann Cuhorst [de]Chief justice of the Special Court
Karl Engert [de]Chief of the penal administrative division in the Ministry of Justice
Günther Joël [de]Legal advisor and chief prosecutor of the Ministry of Justice
Herbert Klemm [de]State Secretary in the Ministry of Justice
Ernst Lautz [de]Chief Public Prosecutor of the People's Court
Wolfgang Mettgenberg [de]Representative of the criminal legislation and administration division of the Ministry of Justice
Günther Nebelung [de]Chief justice of the Fourth Senate, People's Court
Rudolf Oeschey [de]Chief judge of the Special Court at Nuremberg
Hans Petersen [de]Chief justice of the First Senate, People's Court
Oswald RothaugSenior public prosecutor of the People's Court; Chief Justice of the Special Court
Curt RothenbergerPresident of the Court of Appeals in Hamburg from 1935-1942, later became State Secretary in the Ministry of Justice
Franz SchlegelbergerState Secretary, later Acting Minister of Justice
Wilhelm von Ammon [de]Counsellor of criminal legislation and administration division in the Ministry of Justice
From your link:

"The indictment was presented on January 4, 1947; the trial lasted from March 5 to December 4, 1947. Ten of the defendants were found guilty; four received sentences for lifetime imprisonment, and six received prison sentences of varying lengths. Four persons were acquitted of all charges."

No executions....did you not think we would check?

The PA Supreme court had no authority to permit them, moron. Read the Constitution. Where does it say state courts can make election law?

Why do you ask? I thought I made it pretty clear I didn't agree with either the state or federal courts over-riding Pennsylvania's election laws.

Wait....so Bri is arguing that State officials can't write their own election state election laws?

Um......I can think of 50 examples of them doing exactly that, right off the top of my head.

Biden is "president elect." No he is not. No one is until the Electoral College meets. Media loses all credibility from that point on. "No evidence of fraud." Thousands of affidavits and witnesses like USPS workers on record is not evidence? It takes, and should take, a high bar for state legislators to exercise their perfectly legal right to send whatever electors it wants to the Electoral College (more gas-lighting, media now saying dubious legality, it is not.)

If ever this bar has been met in US history, it is now. Even Gore-Bush in 2000 was only over one state, Florida.

This is the Constitutional remedy enshrined by the Founders for when elections fail and there is no consensus over the process. it forces states to eventually get the process right. The Founders were geniuses.

GOP leaders in 4 states reject President Trump bid on electors

LOOKS LIKE YOUR STATE LEGISLATORS NEED A WAKE UP CALL. Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is calling on citizens of Michigan and PA to call their state legislators to exercise their Constitutional right to send Trump electors to the Electoral College, when the election system has failed miserably.

Ron DeSantis: Ron DeSantis floats faithless elector plan for Michigan, Pennsylvania

It Is Also UNCONSTITUTIONAL. Biden won, get over it.

In the months leading to the election and the weeks afterward, the only ones I've heard advocate breaking election laws are Trump and his backers.
Here is an example of Dems breaking election laws. Pennsylvania state law states that the deadline for votes to be cast in Pennsylvania is 8:00 PM on election day. That includes the reception of mail-in votes. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court violated that law by extending the time to receive mail-in votes.
A court, by definition, cannot violate a law it rules on..as its ruling actually changes the law.

That's obviously not true because many judges were sentenced to death for their rulings during the Nuremberg trials

Only 11 people were executed for the crimes they were convicted of at the Numemberg Trials. And none of them by Germany, under German law.

Hermann Göring[a]
Joachim von Ribbentrop
Wilhelm Keitel
Ernst Kaltenbrunner
Alfred Rosenberg
Hans Frank
Wilhelm Frick
Julius Streicher
Fritz Sauckel
Alfred Jodl
Arthur Seyss-Inquart

The Judges' Trial (German: Juristenprozess; or, the Justice Trial, or, officially, The United States of America vs. Josef Altstötter, et al.) was the third of the 12 trials for war crimes the U.S. authorities held in their occupation zone in Germany in Nuremberg after the end of World War II. These twelve trials were all held before U.S. military courts, not before the International Military Tribunal, but took place in the same rooms at the Palace of Justice. The twelve U.S. trials are collectively known as the "Subsequent Nuremberg Trials" or, more formally, as the "Trials of War Criminals before the Nuremberg Military Tribunals" (NMT).

Josef AltstötterChief of the civil law and procedure division of the Ministry of Justice
Karl Engert [de]Chief of the penal administrative division in the Ministry of Justice
Wolfgang Mettgenberg [de]Representative of the criminal legislation and administration division of the Ministry of Justice
Oswald RothaugSenior public prosecutor of the People's Court; Chief Justice of the Special Court
Curt RothenbergerPresident of the Court of Appeals in Hamburg from 1935-1942, later became State Secretary in the Ministry of Justice
Wilhelm von Ammon [de]Counsellor of criminal legislation and administration division in the Ministry of Justice

And who among these men were executed?
Actually, none, but what do you believe that proves, that judges can never break the law?

You're the one that says they were sentenced to death. That doesn't seem to be the case.

But kudos on factually backing at least part of your claim. If I'm going to condemn your routine citation of yourself as evidence, I have to tip my hat when you do actually back them.

I concede the point.
I would point out that being tried by a US military tribunal is not exactly being held to account legally for their rulings by their own system.

As it were I do note the 4 acquittals as proof that justice was at least attempted.

Wait....so Bri is arguing that State officials can't write their own election state election laws?

Um......I can think of 50 examples of them doing exactly that, right off the top of my head.
hmmm, no, they can't. Only the state legislature can modify election laws. Read the fucking Constitution. That doesn't include judges, governors or election officials.

Hermann Göring[a]
Joachim von Ribbentrop
Wilhelm Keitel
Ernst Kaltenbrunner
Alfred Rosenberg
Hans Frank
Wilhelm Frick
Julius Streicher
Fritz Sauckel
Alfred Jodl
Arthur Seyss-Inquart

And who among these men were executed?
Actually, none, but what do you believe that proves, that judges can never break the law?

You're the one that says they were sentenced to death. That doesn't seem to be the case.

But kudos on factually backing at least part of your claim. If I'm going to condemn your routine citation of yourself as evidence, I have to tip my hat when you do actually back them.

I concede the point.
I would point out that being tried by a US military tribunal is not exactly being held to account legally for their rulings by their own system.

As it were I do note the 4 acquittals as proof that justice was at least attempted.
So you believe all these war criminals should have got away with their crimes?

Hermann Göring[a]
Joachim von Ribbentrop
Wilhelm Keitel
Ernst Kaltenbrunner
Alfred Rosenberg
Hans Frank
Wilhelm Frick
Julius Streicher
Fritz Sauckel
Alfred Jodl
Arthur Seyss-Inquart

From your link:

"The indictment was presented on January 4, 1947; the trial lasted from March 5 to December 4, 1947. Ten of the defendants were found guilty; four received sentences for lifetime imprisonment, and six received prison sentences of varying lengths. Four persons were acquitted of all charges."

Biden is "president elect." No he is not. No one is until the Electoral College meets. Media loses all credibility from that point on. "No evidence of fraud." Thousands of affidavits and witnesses like USPS workers on record is not evidence? It takes, and should take, a high bar for state legislators to exercise their perfectly legal right to send whatever electors it wants to the Electoral College (more gas-lighting, media now saying dubious legality, it is not.)

If ever this bar has been met in US history, it is now. Even Gore-Bush in 2000 was only over one state, Florida.

This is the Constitutional remedy enshrined by the Founders for when elections fail and there is no consensus over the process. it forces states to eventually get the process right. The Founders were geniuses.

LOOKS LIKE YOUR STATE LEGISLATORS NEED A WAKE UP CALL. Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is calling on citizens of Michigan and PA to call their state legislators to exercise their Constitutional right to send Trump electors to the Electoral College, when the election system has failed miserably.

Ron DeSantis: Ron DeSantis floats faithless elector plan for Michigan, Pennsylvania

Its unclear. Its a violation of more State laws than I can shake a stick at. But constitutionally the authority resides with the State Legislatures, not the people.

That may mean that the State Legislature can take the authority back for the NEXT election, but not this one. Or that they can retain that authority at any time before the electors are seated. Bush V. Gore seems to insinuate the latter.

That being said, its unlikely. But it does reveal the increasing hostility and disdain that conservatives have for the will of the people and our democratic institutions if it doesn't give them power.

hmmm, no, they can't. Only the state legislature can modify election laws. Read the fucking Constitution. That doesn't include judges, governors or election officials.

State legislatures ARE state officials.

What if evidence of fraud is found, the SCOTUS rules there was indeed fraud in several states, then what are the possibilities ? or is this an option ?

It would have to be really compelling evidence. Like an absolute smoking gun. And on an scale that demonstrably shifted the election.

So far, there's nothing like that. Nothing even remotely close.

For example.....remember that guy who claimed that they were post dating ballots in Pennsylania to make them look like they were received on election day? It turns out that the total number of ballots that were dated as having been received on election AT ALL........was 2. Just 2 ballots. So the maximum number of ballots that could possibly match his story was....2.

Oh, and he recanted.

But that's the scale of what we're finding now.
If there is no such evidence provided to the SCOTUS after what Sidney Powell said, then it will change my point of view for sure.
It will not make it to SCOTUS, that pipe dream has already been smoked.

Wow. Just when you think the Republicans can’t get any dirtier...
They plan on doing everything they can to throw the election and show what dirty dawgs they be.................

Gulliani actually said 'overturn the election results' when describing what they were trying to do.

If these dipshits were even remotely competent, I'd be more concerned. But at this point its like watching Cheech and Chong trying to rob a bank.

Your money is going to be fine.

Hermann Göring[a]
Joachim von Ribbentrop
Wilhelm Keitel
Ernst Kaltenbrunner
Alfred Rosenberg
Hans Frank
Wilhelm Frick
Julius Streicher
Fritz Sauckel
Alfred Jodl
Arthur Seyss-Inquart

From your link:

Its unclear. Its a violation of more State laws than I can shake a stick at. But constitutionally the authority resides with the State Legislatures, not the people.

That may mean that the State Legislature can take the authority back for the NEXT election, but not this one. Or that they can retain that authority at any time before the electors are seated. Bush V. Gore seems to insinuate the latter.

That being said, its unlikely. But it does reveal the increasing hostility and disdain that conservatives have for the will of the people and our democratic institutions if it doesn't give them power.
They don't have to take anything back, moron. That authority resides with them always.

True, but not visa versa. Not all state officials are state legislatures. Election officials, the governmor, judges, and countless others are not the legislature. You would know that if you weren't suffering brain damage.

True, but not visa versa. Not all state officials are state legislatures. Election officials, the governmor, judges, and countless others are not the legislature. You would know that if you weren't suffering brain damage.

Then to be clear, State Legislatures can and do write election laws for their given states.

Then to be clear, State Legislatures can and do write election laws for their given states.
Who said they didn't?

TRUMP WON. PERIOD

Wow. Just when you think the Republicans can’t get any dirtier...

Indeed, Trump has shown much respect for our democratic process. In multiple states he called upon Republicans to cross over and vote for the weakest Democrat in their presidential primary. He's gone downhill from there.

1606055707066.png

Forum List

Back