Rioters storm AZ Capitol... Hold lawmakers 'hostage'...

You are one of the devils who released this or upon the American people. I don't think God will forgive you.
898F3DCA-4D7F-4265-8012-D7A766127524.jpeg

You are one of the devils who released this or upon the American people. I don't think God will forgive you.

Oh. Because I oppose the killing of babies in the womb, being pulled apart limb from limb? That makes ME a devil?

Sure. Makes sense in the Stupid Century.

Maybe you can tell us about the hallucinations when you were alive with Jesus

I'm at work I'm taking a break. Was just reading about the Jews they don't believe that life starts at conception so abortion is okay with them at least it's not a deal breaker like it is seems to be with Christians. So I looked it up, www.usatoday.com Abortion laws:Jewish face teaches life does not start at conception. July 24, 2019. They are more spiritual than the so-called Christians. I personally believe that a soul cannot enter a body until it takes its first breath, this is illustrated in the analogy of the Jewish tribal god breathing life into Adam. Before that time it was just a form, void on an soul. And it is that soul that makes us human. That's why I think many so-called pro-life people our soulless.

A Catholic believes that fetus becomes a human being at conception.

A Protestant believes that a fetus becomes a human being at birth.

A Jew believes that a fetus becomes a human being the day they graduate medical school.

Oh. Because I oppose the killing of babies in the womb, being pulled apart limb from limb? That makes ME a devil?

Sure. Makes sense in the Stupid Century.

Maybe you can tell us about the hallucinations when you were alive with Jesus
Hallucinations, no I don't have any of your numerous problems. Someday you will realize I was telling the truth all along. But it looks like it won't be in your present lifetime, maybe in the next one that you spend here. You are definitely coming back here, you aren't ready to move on. And once again I must remind you a child or a baby is something that has gone through the birthing process. Before that time it is a fetus and there's good reason why is giving that term because it in no way does it qualify as a child. That term is made up by so-called prolife people as a hook to get people to respond in motion because they know emotional response is a lot stronger not more sensible but a lot stronger than reason.

A Jew believes that a fetus becomes a human being the day they graduate medical school.

That's a good joke but I probably can't laugh at it because if I do, as an Evangelical Christian, I am reliably told by other Jews it would no doubt be a sign of hatred or some such.

This is the Stupid Century for sure.

PS I was going to add "or law school" to medical school but that would be Bigoted and Hateful too, no doubt.

I hate it here. And by "here" I mean Earth, in the 21st Century

Here's a joke that only Jews will get ...

Two gentile business men meet on the street and one says, "How's business?".

The other gentile says "Couldn't be better".

I'm at work I'm taking a break. Was just reading about the Jews they don't believe that life starts at conception so abortion is okay with them at least it's not a deal breaker like it is seems to be with Christians. So I looked it up, www.usatoday.com Abortion laws:Jewish face teaches life does not start at conception. July 24, 2019. They are more spiritual than the so-called Christians. I personally believe that a soul cannot enter a body until it takes its first breath, this is illustrated in the analogy of the Jewish tribal god breathing life into Adam. Before that time it was just a form, void on an soul. And it is that soul that makes us human. That's why I think many so-called pro-life people our soulless.
Once a heartbeat is detected, the soul machine has started it's engine. Stop that heart and you are stopping a life.

As long as they have an income.

That's a good joke but I probably can't laugh at it because if I do, as an Evangelical Christian, I am reliably told by other Jews it would no doubt be a sign of hatred or some such.

This is the Stupid Century for sure.

PS I was going to add "or law school" to medical school but that would be Bigoted and Hateful too, no doubt.

I hate it here. And by "here" I mean Earth, in the 21st Century
Religion is a blessing and a curse that plagues this world more than most.

Forum List

Back