Left Wing insurrection and hostage standoff in AZ.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
The left has gone completely off the rails. Stormed the AZ Capitol and took hostages.

We need a J24 Committee to investigate.

The liberal hysteria over the application of Settled Law yesterday is really something to see.

This decision doesn't outlaw abortion at all, it just gives each community the right to decide for itself whether to allow the Abortuary Racket to get a foothold there.

In Los Angeles, a short trip from Phoenix, broads will be able to get as many abortions as they like. The atrocity remains legal in Tijuana as well.

Why the hysteria over some Americans disagreeing with this? Why do they insist on universal affirmation of their beliefs?

Did they defecate in the hallways? Did they kill police officers? Did they stash pipe bombs outside? Did they smash windows and steal items? If not, they needs lessons on insurrection from Trump supporters.
Lol
I couldn't be happier.... good for you lefties ... you deserve it... I hope it triggers you all to jump.

Did they defecate in the hallways? Did they kill police officers? Did they stash pipe bombs outside? Did they smash windows and steal items? If not, they needs lessons on insurrection from Trump supporters.
Only took three posts!....roflmfao!

"Protesters threatened to break the AZ Senate entryway glass," Republican Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers tweeted, as members were in the middle of voting on a series of bills.

"We are currently there being held hostage inside the Senate building due to members of the public trying to breach our security," Townsend tweeted Friday night. "We smell tear gas and the children of one of the members are in the office sobbing with fear."

The situation escalated into a "hostage" situation as lawmakers were instructed not to exit the building, Republican Arizona State Senator Kelly Townsend said.

The crowd of protesters dispersed and lawmakers resumed their legislative schedule in a secure room.

"We are headed to a secure room to go vote," Rogers said.

"Everyone is okay and we are finishing our work," Townsend added.

WOW, what a bunch of drama queens.

"I expect a J24 committee to be created immediately," she added, referencing the January 6 committee that is investigating the breach of the U.S. Capitol Building on January 6, 2021.

Of course, you do.

"Protesters threatened to break the AZ Senate entryway glass," Republican Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers tweeted, as members were in the middle of voting on a series of bills.

"We are currently there being held hostage inside the Senate building due to members of the public trying to breach our security," Townsend tweeted Friday night. "We smell tear gas and the children of one of the members are in the office sobbing with fear."

The situation escalated into a "hostage" situation as lawmakers were instructed not to exit the building, Republican Arizona State Senator Kelly Townsend said.

The crowd of protesters dispersed and lawmakers resumed their legislative schedule in a secure room.

"I expect a J24 committee to be created immediately," she added, referencing the January 6 committee that is investigating the breach of the U.S. Capitol Building on January 6, 2021.

Of course, you do.

The police tear gassed the protestors? Odd, that you aren't upset about that. I mean, if they were peaceful protestors, then why gas them?

Only took three posts!....roflmfao!

Derp.

Of course, you do.

"drama queens" is about right.

Even if they outlaw abortion in Arizona, which they haven't done yet, it isn't a big deal. Just take a drive to a nearby state where it will be business as usual.

All of those insurrections in cities over the last several years were a primer for Jan. 6.

The police tear gassed the protestors? Odd, that you aren't upset about that.
WTF?
Why would I be upset?
I mean, if they were peaceful protestors, then why gas them?
Yeah, just because someone, "mentions" peaceful "protest", it automatically makes them so regardless of what actually happens?

The people inside felt threatened, there are charges for that, just like in a domestic dispute.

"All I did was pound on her door" at 3:30 AM" but other than that "I was peaceful".

Doesn't work that way in real life.

No one killed any police officers on January 6.

Probably the FBI that defecated in the building, they shit all over us all the time.

Oh, smashed windows. Yeah, you got nothing.

Pipe bombs? Hmmm? Why hasn't the aforementioned FBI identified that guy yet?

WTF?
Why would I be upset?

Yeah, just because someone, "mentions" peaceful "protest", it automatically makes them so regardless of what actually happens?

The people inside felt threatened, there are charges for that, just like in a domestic dispute.

"All I did was pound on her door" at 3:30 AM" but other than that "I was peaceful".

Doesn't work that way in real life.

Well, it does for the left. We've learned that much since the 'Summer of Love 2020'. Think the Colbert crew trespass. They aren't locked in the DC gulag.

Forum List

Back