Rioters storm AZ Capitol... Hold lawmakers 'hostage'...

Yea…how dare the American people now get to vote on the issue themselves.

This proves you “democrats” actually hate democracy.
The American people aren't the problem, the vast majority supported Roe versus Wade. It's the relentless minority activists pushing this agenda on the American people. If the American people would finally vote on the issue that would end it all for these creeps. Abortion is a medical procedure best left between her doctor and the woman. Once that vote is passed. Then the medical records on all abortions should be sealed so those freaks don't get all excited again.

Depends upon which religion and which timeline, at least.
Many would say Buddhism might be a blessing,
yet Islam has a history as a curse.
It all depends on your point of view. I consider myself a very spiritual person, but not religious in any sense of the word. I considered the judgmental religions- Judaism, Christianity and Islam to be the most destructive and unappealing..

If they tried to overthrow the government why didn't they have any guns?

If you are talking about Jan 6th insurrection attempt, there have been several people who in addition to facing charges for storming the capitol, are also facing gun charges for having brought weapons onto the capitol grounds. Incidentally, a couple were caught with Molotov cocktails and pipe bombs.

If you are talking about the abortion vote protest, there is yet to be determined if anyone brought guns. And, no news articles about the protest have said anything about wanting to hang anyone. On Jan 6th, they were looking to hang Pence and Pelosi.

If you are talking about Jan 6th insurrection attempt, there have been several people who in addition to facing charges for storming the capitol, are also facing gun charges for having brought weapons onto the capitol grounds. Incidentally, a couple were caught with Molotov cocktails and pipe bombs.

If you are talking about the abortion vote protest, there is yet to be determined if anyone brought guns. And, no news articles about the protest have said anything about wanting to hang anyone. On Jan 6th, they were looking to hang Pence and Pelosi.
Lol, made up ridiculous nonsense. The only gun there was used by the murdering negro cop. He's a hero to you. And stop pretending you don't know what I'm talking about. Lol

I detect a lot of scrambling to justify 1/6. Remember, if you do, you’re also justifying Phoenix.
Where did my reply justify Phoenix? As stated, Jan 6 was about govt treason against the people while AZ was about murdering babies.
Not big on reading comprehension, eh komrade?

The American people aren't the problem, the vast majority supported Roe versus Wade. It's the relentless minority activists pushing this agenda on the American people. If the American people would finally vote on the issue that would end it all for these creeps. Abortion is a medical procedure best left between her doctor and the woman. Once that vote is passed. Then the medical records on all abortions should be sealed so those freaks don't get all excited again.
Then pass a law.

Yes she was...but that's ok, the Right just pretends to be pro-life.
And you claim to be pro-woman but you are fine with the .gov murdering a right-leaning one.

I preferred the Roberts angle myself as I see the utility of abortion but your salty tears do taste sweet.

salty tears.jpg

Play stupid games and this is what happens.

If some unarmed 125 pound woman broke my window and tried to climb into my house the exact same thing would have happened except I would have aimed more center mass
Why would it be necessary to kill a small woman when, as a man, you could easily overpower her?

Why would it be necessary to kill a small woman when, as a man, you could easily overpower her?

I am not going to wait to see what she has on her.

A small woman can fire a gun just as well, if not better, than a large man.

Climb though my window and you I see you, you are dead as soon as you are far enough in for me to not get in trouble.

dl
Play stupid games and this is what happens.

If some unarmed 125 pound woman broke my window and tried to climb into my house the exact same thing would have happened except I would have aimed more center mass?

Lying ghoul. The capitol is no ones house and is a public building.

I am not going to wait to see what she has on her.

A small woman can fire a gun just as well, if not better, than a large man.

Climb though my window and you I see you, you are dead as soon as you are far enough in for me to not get in trouble.
You should have the gun ready but not fire until you see she has one. But I won’t be climbing into your window, so you don’t have to worry about me.

You should have the gun ready but not fire until you see she has one. But I won’t be climbing into your window, so you don’t have to worry about me.

So, I should wait to see if she is going to shoot me before I shoot her?

Yeah, fuck that.

I want to know if the Jan 6 Select Committee on insurrection is going to address democrats and the insurrection they just incited?

Sorry, but it wasn't an insurrection, as nobody was there to take over the government, they were just protesting the vote on abortion. If they had said that they wanted to throw out the elected officials and replace them (like they did on Jan 6th), THEN it would have been an insurrection. People need to actually learn what words really mean before throwing them around in a hyperbolic manner, politicians as well as the general public. And no, no politicians in AZ were taken hostage as none of the protesters took any of them because the police had the place surrounded, they were in protective custody, not hostages.

Sorry, but it wasn't an insurrection, as nobody was there to take over the government, they were just protesting the vote on abortion. If they had said that they wanted to throw out the elected officials and replace them (like they did on Jan 6th), THEN it would have been an insurrection. People need to actually learn what words really mean before throwing them around in a hyperbolic manner, politicians as well as the general public. And no, no politicians in AZ were taken hostage as none of the protesters took any of them because the police had the place surrounded, they were in protective custody, not hostages.
Nobody on J6 tried to take over any government either.

Nobody on J6 tried to take over any government either.

You might wanna re-read my post. J6 was all about throwing out an elected official (in this case Biden), and replacing them with their own person (Trump). Face it, Trump lost the election, there have been over 2 years of investigations and they all still say that Biden is president because he was elected according to the laws of this country, no matter how much you wish it was not true.

BTW.................can you explain why the J6 protesters (actually insurrectionists) wanted to hang Pence?

Forum List

Back