Rioters storm AZ Capitol... Hold lawmakers 'hostage'...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
 Arizona Senator Kelly Townsend said abortion protesters are holding her and other lawmakers "hostage" inside the Capitol building in Phoenix.

"We are currently there being held hostage inside the Senate building due to members of the public trying to breach our security," Townsend tweeted Friday night. "We smell teargas and the children of one of the members are in the office sobbing with fear."

Ain't it curious how the Left announce everything they are doing or intend to do by simply listening to what they accuse republicans, Trump and Trump supporters of?

Just imagine the lawsuits now when Garland and Co don't do shit to these terrorists and insurrectionists nor even those threatening Supreme Justices even as they hold people for well over a year now in solitary confinement denied due process just for standing outside the Capitol in January taking pictures?

Last edited:
Well….God promptly dispatched a huge monsoon. First we’ve had in ages. So much for their protest and insurrection.

7D4FCDC3-3AFA-4512-B83D-6963A35818E0.jpeg

 Arizona Senator Kelly Townsend said abortion protesters are holding her and other lawmakers "hostage" inside the Capitol building in Phoenix.

"We are currently there being held hostage inside the Senate building due to members of the public trying to breach our security," Townsend tweeted Friday night. "We smell teargas and the children of one of the members are in the office sobbing with fear."

Rabid dogs . . . the lot of these pro-death zombies.

The protesters never entered the building.

Unlike the far-right terrorists who invaded the Capitol, these protesters NEVER made it inside the building.

So what you are saying is that a bunch of old Trumpers carrying cellphones and selfie sticks taking pictures are still a lot smarter than your Supreme Court protesters!

What I'm missing is how protesting at the Capitol over an actual injustice makes you a terrorist, but committing a felony trying to influence the operation of a branch of government making threats to people's lives just makes you a "protester."

This is why I, although I was relieved at Roe v Wade falling, I could not rejoice. I knew it would be a bad situation. It is, tonight.

On a Spiritual level, all the demons of hell released. But we know the ending. They lose. They know it too. That's why they're enraged.

Unlike the far-right terrorists who invaded the Capitol, these protesters NEVER made it inside the building.

It certainly look like they WANTED to get into the building.

I guess we should thank our lucky stars that The Left tend not to be very mechanically inclined or good with tools.

iStock-905697992-scaled.jpg

This is why I, although I was relieved at Roe v Wade falling, I could not rejoice. I knew it would be a bad situation. It is, tonight.

On a Spiritual level, all the demons of hell released. But we know the ending. They lose. They know it too. That's why they're enraged.
You are one of the devils who released this or upon the American people. I don't think God will forgive you.

Forum List

Back