violent lefties are threatening children again

scruffy

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2022
What is wrong with these people?

They think they're threatening Trumpster, and Supreme Court Justices, but they're not. They're threatening CHILDREN.

Look here:

“We are currently there being held hostage inside the Senate building due to members of the public trying to breach our security,” Republican state senator Kelly Townsend tweeted. “We smell teargas and the children of one of the members are in the office sobbing with fear"

The leftist terrorists are threatening children again.

These miserable human beings don't stop to think, they're crazy and very dangerous

They think they're threatening Trumpster, and Supreme Court Justices, but they're not. They're threatening CHILDREN.

Look here:

“We are currently there being held hostage inside the Senate building due to members of the public trying to breach our security,” Republican state senator Kelly Townsend tweeted. “We smell teargas and the children of one of the members are in the office sobbing with fear"

These miserable human beings don't stop to think, they're crazy and very dangerous
The little shit probably cries all the time anyway.

Watch your pregnant women. Nothing screams pro life like a pregnancy. Don't be surprised to find them murdered.

Look here:

Would it not be better to rephrase your question to; 'what is right with these people?'

Would it not be better to rephrase your question to; 'what is right with these people?'
That would be a long answer....

Consisting mostly of silence....

They're willing to be proactive about their rights, I'll give em that much.

But when it comes to shutting down traffic or making children cry, I say:

POINT THAT SHIT IN THE OTHER DIRECTION, ASSHOLE.

Lefties have no right to get in my family's face.

And my children didn't make the SCOTUS decisions, either.

The little shit probably cries all the time anyway.
Funny…I thought holding lawmakers hostage was a big no no. Haven’t we just had liberals lecturing the masses for over a year about this? AOC crying and whining repeatedly etc…

New Topics

Forum List

Back