I Hate to Say It, But the January 6 Committee Has Proved that Trump Committed a Serious Crime on January 6, 2021

"that was years ago…they rejected the demafasict in 2022…clearly they had buyers remorse"

Ah, and then there are those mid-terms.
And that mildly intimidating but subtle quiet and unobtrusive...."Red Wave"
Kari Lake, Tudor Dixon, Hershel Walker, etc. etc. etc. And the Senate picked up one.
And despite the majority....15 votes over 4 days....to pick a Speaker?

It's tough out their in QAnonistan ain't it?

Ah, and then there are those mid-terms.
And that mildly intimidating but subtle quiet and unobtrusive...."Red Wave"
Kari Lake, Tudor Dixon, Hershel Walker, etc. etc. etc. And the Senate picked up one.
And despite the majority....15 votes over 4 days....to pick a Speaker?

It's tough out their in QAnonistan ain't it?
red wave sent nancy packing…the american people clearly had buyers remorse for hiring the demafasict

senators are fleeing your cult now too…a great thing to aee

Why did Americans reject your Orange God? You love and worship the party the has the mindset of the sheet wearers.
the american people rejected your party in 2022. the party of rhe klan was rejected once again.

the people wanted a check on “racial jungle” joey xiden.

the american people rejected your party in 2022. the party of rhe klan was rejected once again.
They didn't reject my party, because neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant. See I don't run around defending Democrats like you be up the asses of Republiklans.
the people wanted a check on “racial jungle” joey xiden.
Ok, so why didn't they want the Orange Racist anymore?

They didn't reject my party, because neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant. See I don't run around defending Democrats like you be up the asses of Republiklans.

Ok, so why didn't they want the Orange Racist anymore?
hahaha sure plantation boy…

who cares it’s 2022…they want the gop back because your demklan is destroying lives

hahaha sure plantation boy…

who cares it’s 2022…they want the gop back because your demklan is destroying lives
Come on, you are the number one Trump Humper whore, you mean you don't still cry at night after your Orange God got his ass handed to him by an old man like Biden.

Come on, you are the number one Trump Humper whore, you mean you don't still cry at night after your Orange God got his ass handed to him by an old man like Biden.
haha you are rhe one that talks about him and humping all the time….not me.

it’s pretty obvious you are sexually attracted to him

Give us some examples of the hate and racism he is spreading.
racial jungle joe? he created the racist 94 Crime Bill, he fought to stop enforcement of Brown v Bioard of Education, he refers to a black man as “negro” from the presidential podium, he raised crack head hunter, who calls blacks rve n word…

i could go on, but you’ll just ignore and defend your master

racial jungle joe? he created the racist 94 Crime Bill, he fought to stop enforcement of Brown v Bioard of Education, he refers to a black man as “negro” from the presidential podium, he raised crack head hunter, who calls blacks rve n word…

i could go on, but you’ll just ignore and defend your master
Why would I need to defend Biden? See that is the difference between you and I, I will call out Biden's transgressions where as you on the other hand will defend Trump to the end. 94 Crime Bill was trash and many black leaders backed it until they realized the negative effects of it. He sided with a Republican you adored, Jesse Helms. So you have a problem with a white man calling a black man a Negro, but you are ok with a white man calling a black man's mother a bitch. Why do I care about Hunter Biden, he holds no political office. Give me some examples of when Biden called black folks the Nword.

Forum List

Back