I Hate to Say It, But the January 6 Committee Has Proved that Trump Committed a Serious Crime on January 6, 2021

Why would I need to defend Biden? See that is the difference between you and I, I will call out Biden's transgressions where as you on the other hand will defend Trump to the end. 94 Crime Bill was trash and many black leaders backed it until they realized the negative effects of it. He sided with a Republican you adored, Jesse Helms. So you have a problem with a white man calling a black man a Negro, but you are ok with a white man calling a black man's mother a bitch. Why do I care about Hunter Biden, he holds no political office. Give me some examples of when Biden called black folks the Nword.
i don’t know why you feel the need to defend your slave master xiden…but you do it

The Jan 6 Committee has sworn testimony from those Republicans who were there and behind the scenes. They also have thousands of pages of official documents

It will form the basis of how History views the Trump legacy. It will not be kind.
True, but they only choose to release information they agree with and that advances their narrative. That's about to change.

red wave sent nancy packing…the american people clearly had buyers remorse for hiring the demafasict

senators are fleeing your cult now too…a great thing to aee

LOL

Dumbfuck thinks gaining 10 seats in one house and losing 1 seat in the other and losing 2 governorships is a "red wave."

rotfl-gif.288736

Last edited:
are you really trying to suggest senators haven’t left your party and refestered independent?

Dumbfuck, which party controls the Senate??

Which party LOST a seat in your red discharge?

face-palm-gif.278959

Forum List

Back