I Hate to Say It, But the January 6 Committee Has Proved that Trump Committed a Serious Crime on January 6, 2021

did you not lose the house and have senators not left your party?

Are you out of your mind, con? :cuckoo:

There were 48 Democrats in the 117th session of Congress and there are 48 Democrats now.

Are you out of your mind, con? :cuckoo:

There were 48 Democrats in the 117th session of Congress and there are 48 Democrats now.
there are 49 republicans.

two members of the dem party went independent after the election

talk about trying to get as far away as possible. And now that i think of it....the perfect example of place black women in these positions of power. I don't know if she has kids, or a husband, i'll check...but generally speaking, black women do poor jobs at raising black men. I know there are stats on that somewhere...and then putting women like this in positions of power over other men...black and white.. ridiculous. and stupid.

apparently she doesn't want any of that information made public. I guess not.

Last edited:
"......black women do poor jobs at raising black men.... then putting women like this in positions of power over other men...black and white.. ridiculous. and stupid."
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Now, far be it from my poor avatar to suggest that some here..... and likely elsewhere......would perceive the above statement by the earnest poster Jones to be rather flagrant racist. And maybe throw in a bit more than a pinch of misogyny and fear of strong decisive women. But you be the judge.

My avatar is currently neutral, but also will remain persuadable.

Forum List

Back