Shooting a dog <> shooting a fetus.... What's the diff?

Screw you, fetus is a term of development, leftists use it to help feel better when they brutally rip a baby from the womb after dismembering it
What about shooting a dog? What kind of gun did she use? Was the dog wagging it's tail?

My dog goes after birds, rabbit, squirrel, deer, porcupine, raccoon. Should I put him down?

I care more about the baby in my sister in law's womb than I do a puppy. I'll give you that. But if it's between a living puppy and your fetus, I would rather you abort than kill the puppy.

I think most people would agree.
so you would rather your sisters baby be killed than kill a puppy??

What about shooting a dog? What kind of gun did she use? Was the dog wagging it's tail?

My dog goes after birds, rabbit, squirrel, deer, porcupine, raccoon. Should I put him down?
Not sure did you register him to vote if so yes although I assume he would still vote being a democrat dog

I'd rather 1000 women get an abortion than 1 woman do what she did to that dog.

Here is another example of the Republicans defending the indefensible. No she didn't have to shoot that dog. I know a guy who told me some people who buy hunting dogs will MURDER them if they aren't good hunting dogs. She could have got rid of that dog. She should be up on charges. No excuse. It's like Michael Vick is running to be VP
You've got some really jacked-up morals.

14 month old is not a puppy anymore than a 10 yr old is an infant,,
She called it a puppy. She did not train the dog. She is a bum.
Shooting a 10 year old is also a felony.
why are you still ignoring where he clafied culling??
Yes, because its stupid. Just like this thread and you cretins defending her.
And now her career is done. You want to piss off Americans? talk about shooting dogs. She might already be getting death threats.

She called it a puppy. She did not train the dog. She is a bum.
Shooting a 10 year old is also a felony.

Yes, because its stupid. Just like this thread and you cretins defending her.
And now her career is done. You want to piss off Americans? talk about shooting dogs. She might already be getting death threats.
do you always call threads youre losing in stupid??

I dont read it that way,,

unless youre talking abput where he said your child and not his sisters,,
is that what youre talking about??

He said if it was HIS sister's baby in the womb, he would care more about the baby than the puppy (in post #59)

Yes, he is completely morally confused because it shouldn't matter whose baby it is..... but I was just correcting you on that one part.

And we really don't have to pit babies against puppies. For the umpteenth time, killing is wrong in both cases.

He said if it was HIS sister's baby in the womb, he would care more about the baby than the puppy…

Yes, he is completely morally confused because it shouldn't matter whose baby it is..... but I was just correcting you on that one part.

And we really don't have to pit babies against puppies. For the umpteenth time, killing is wrong in both cases.
However, not to leftists they would save the puppy and kill the child!

He said if it was HIS sister's baby in the womb, he would care more about the baby than the puppy (in post #59)

its more wrong when its a human,,

a dog doesnt hold the same value to others as some here think it does,,

Just mine? THANKS FOR PROVING MY POINT GHOUL!
You're going to see lots of women in your state are ghouls. Who cares that you cry and call us names. You tried to pass something that 39% of Americas agree with. And you went too far. That was your mistake. Now, the blood is on your hands. LOL My blood. Period blood.

You're going to see lots of women in your state are ghouls. Who cares that you cry and call us names. You tried to pass something that 39% of Americas agree with. And you went too far. That was your mistake. Now, the blood is on your hands. LOL My blood. Period blood.
thats the same argument slavers made to support slavery,,

Forum List

Back