Rioters storm AZ Capitol... Hold lawmakers 'hostage'...

Can’t believe you said that about Biden.

Nothing but conflict, strife, and bitter division since he’s been in.

Trump got things done.
Trump fooled a lot of people I guess you were one of. And nothing but conflict strife and bitter division all started with trump. He consolidated The crazies I made them a bigger threat than they already were.

I can make up my own mind, thanks all the same. :rolleyes:
trump lives in a fantasy world too. If you think that's good company, should be pleased. If I had to be in a company of criminals, I'd choose simple, regular ones, not psychotic ones like trump.

trump lives in a fantasy world too. If you think that's good company, should be pleased. If I had to be in a company of criminals, I'd choose simple, regular ones, not psychotic ones like trump.

Thank you for your ‘opinion’.

Everything seems to be about Trump these days, regardless of the topic.

24 June Insurrection

Will There Be Committee's?

Biden, Schumer, Waters, Warren, AOC, etc..... Will They be held accountable for calling for, Inciting Insurrection?

How many leftist Insurrectionists have been arrested, headed for DC Gitmo?

Unless Democrats take similar action against Left Wing Insurrectionists / Domestic Terrorists 6 Jan Committee Will Be Exposed As A FARCE!

Hmmmm......this is going to be really interesting to watch play out for the next 10 minutes.

24 June Insurrection

Will There Be Committee's?

Biden, Schumer, Waters, Warren, AOC, etc..... Will They be held accountable for calling for, Inciting Insurrection?

How many leftist Insurrectionists have been arrested, headed for DC Gitmo?

Unless Democrats take similar action against Left Wing Insurrectionists / Domestic Terrorists 6 Jan Committee Will Be Exposed As A FARCE!
You expose yourself as a farce daily! Who equates that with what happened on 1/6? :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
Yeah, a real threat she was.....All unarmed 125 pounds of her.

Play stupid games and this is what happens.

If some unarmed 125 pound woman broke my window and tried to climb into my house the exact same thing would have happened except I would have aimed more center mass

Forum List

Back