Reuters lies about Georgia county election board

Had the Reuters story up for half an hour.
You are not too bright yourself, sunshine. If you know a local link to resignation story, drop it on the board or fk off. I would be interested in a second source of the two resignations.

I reported on the Reuters story, shithead........easy link to find......

Tell us....is Reuters lying?

You slammed Pjmedia.....they took their article from the actual Reuters story...you know Reuters....the news service....

The election supervisor was a black woman ....

Conservatives have a long history of trying to suppress the black vote ..that was bad enough

Own it and stop whining like a bitch

No....they don't.....the democrat party is the party that enacted jim crow, the black codes, poll taxes and literacy tests.......

Try to do some research....

PJ Media against Reuters???? Please.
Moron..... PJmedia was reporting on the Reuters story and they links ro the Reuters story.......

So you left wing asshats have to be this stupid all the time?

I reported on the Reuters story, shithead........easy link to find......

Tell us....is Reuters lying?

You slammed Pjmedia.....they took their article from the actual Reuters story...you know Reuters....the news service....
I read the damn Reuter story as many times as I'm going to read it, still never seeing where 2 of the five retired in protest to any state intervention as reported by PJ. I have still not located a local or state source, for something that would be a prominent column in public discussion at local source level. You can fk off, whenever you are ready.

Have read both, but Reuters did not mention the resignation and PJ did. I am looking for a 3rd party publication, preferably media local to the event.
The Reuter’s article was very short on details and had no context at all. It seems to claim that judges aren’t objective when appointing the fifth member. It looks to me like about as fair a way to apportion seats as there is, the democrats are complaining because their iron-clad control of the boards was removed in favor of bi-partisanship.

The Reuter’s article was very short on details and had no context at all. It seems to claim that judges aren’t objective when appointing the fifth member. It looks to me like about as fair a way to apportion seats as there is, the democrats are complaining because their iron-clad control of the boards was removed in favor of bi-partisanship.
I hear you but not sure that I agree it needed doing by the state. What jumps out at me though, is if you are pissed, the head (same party as you that ruled) was changed out, it is pretty pointless and self-defeating if two of you resign in protest if that is what really happened. Kind of like getting pissed off at somebody else, so you shoot yourself in foot, thinking, this will show them. Go figure.

I hear you but not sure that I agree it needed doing by the state. What jumps out at me though, is if you are pissed, the head (same party as you that ruled) was changed out, it is pretty pointless and self-defeating if two of you resign in protest if that is what really happened. Kind of like getting pissed off at somebody else, so you shoot yourself in foot, thinking, this will show them. Go figure.
I agree.

Forum List

Back