Tucker Carlson defending Russia while they build up troops at Ukraine border

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Boy, is Putin paying Treasonous Tucker to carry his water? Someone needs to check to see if Carlson's bank account is bulging from Moscow deposits. Naw, they are more careful than that. Maybe they use Bitcoins?

MAGA has become MMGA (Make Moscow Great Again)

Boy, is Putin paying Treasonous Tucker to carry his water? Someone needs to check to see if Carlson's bank account is bulging from Moscow deposits. Naw, they are more careful than that. Maybe they use Bitcoins?

A fellow right wing authoritarian nationalist.

Excellent news really!
It means that there's an attempt to align Trump and his ideology with an anti-war initiative.
And that seems to be a 'natural' considering Maddow's main thrust of demonizing Russia/Putin.

There's a welcome possibility that the Dems can be painted with the pro-war label/brush!

Because if someone doesn't want to get involved in a war where there's no threat to Murica, they're obviously a puppet for PUTIN!

You should seek out professional help....Seriously.
And so all of a sudden the spammers like you have to do a 180 on Russia/Putin.

Good! People who are honestly anti-war are going to have to go with you!

I didn't read the article, but the amassing of troops can't be defended. It is one point to state that Russia is NOT the U.S greatest threat, and to denounce the opinion that all evil against America is Russian sourced, quite another to defend military build up on Ukraines border.

If Tucker is defending this specifically, please provide his comments. It appears that Putin is doing this to prevent the U.S from adding Ukraine into NATO, similar to Russia placing nukes in Cuba to get the U.S to withdraw theirs from Turkey.

In the end, one hopes for peace but understands that government must defend it's citizens and interests. If not, we are all finished.

Because if someone doesn't want to get involved in a war where there's no threat to Murica, they're obviously a puppet for PUTIN!

You should seek out professional help....Seriously.

The psychopaths occupying both sides of the party of one are demonstrating that there really is no difference between them where it matters.

Fucking idiots hammering on for war.

Russia is not some backwater banana republic or raghead emirate.

People just don't get it...till death is at their door.

There will be NO vicariously living through the military on CNN.

Your asses will be on CNN...or what is left of them.

People are stupid.

This nonsense about a cable news guy being "allied with Putin" aside, it doesn't take a genius in geopolitical affairs to understand why Putin would not want NATO spun up and ready to fire, right on his county's border does it? I'd be rather upset if Iran, Russia, or China began staging offensive capabilities at our southern or northern border no matter WHY they said they were doing it.

Who said he lied? He is a Putin supporter. He freely admits it. And MAGA and the repub party have gone full blown Russian Propaganda. They have shown the world that they are Putin's Party.
which party colluded with Russians through middle man Steele to get a fake dossier in an attempt to overturn the 2016 election ? who sent Ukraine weapons to defend against Russian aggression ? and who sent blankets and mre's instead of weapons ?

In the end, one hopes for peace but understands that government must defend it's citizens and interests. If not, we are all finished.
If we stumble into a violent conflict with Russia, we might well finish things for a significant part of the planet. I try to put myself in the other guy's shoes in these situations and if Putin or Xi were staging or even talking about staging offensive capabilities in Canada or Mexico, I'd be doing a little saber rattling. I'd support sending more, and more deadly, weapons to help Ukrainians fight for themselves but I wouldn't support setting NATO up on Russia's doorstep. Those kinds of moves tend to come back and bite you in the back side.

Tucker Carlson is Putin's ally.
Was it Carlson who dropped sanctions and literally rubber-stamped the approval for Nordstream? No, I think that was Corn Pop's nemesis. Chances are pretty good that the same Putin who did little other than some dangerous ship and aircraft maneuvering while Trump was at 1600, now is willing to test the Turnip's resolve.

I wonder if trump's grimy claws have anything to do with Tuckum's comments.

Forum List

Back