Fani Willis and Wade referred to Georgia State Bar for Misconduct

It's still sad... Wonderful careers destroyed. They made so many mistakes. We will keep them in our prayers :hands:
My prayers are for repentance and for all our justice system to be convicted of wrong ideas/behaviors/self-serving motives/vindictive vengeance or whatever and for all to choose instead honor, integrity, and real justice.

Fani should be disqualified from the case for getting up in church and speaking about the case and using the race card.

Ouch!

DOWN GOES FANI! DOWN GOES FANI!

In your dreams Fuck Boi. I seriously expect some of these lawyers to be facing disciplinary hearings before the Bar Association for flat out accusing the Attorney General of perjury - ON NO EVIDENCE.

The whole notion that this wealthy black woman would hire somebody just so she could get $15,000 in free vacations is laughable. The only people committing perjury in this Hearing are the Defendants' lawyers who concocted this whole lie in order to publically smear Ms. Willis.

Throughout this whole Hearing was the whole notion that as low paid civil servants, they would be willing to corrupt themselves for peanuts. Posters here have called them AA prosecutors. Willis had a successful private practice for years before running for AG.

My prayers are for repentance and for all our justice system to be convicted of wrong ideas/behaviors/self-serving motives/vindictive vengeance or whatever and for all to choose instead honor, integrity, and real justice.

Your justice system is in fine shape at the moment. Trump proves his abject criminality and low morality every day. This Hearing is the most disgraceful attempt to slander and smear the prosecutors, and has NOTHING to do with whether or not Trump and his defendants are guilty.

Shameful, but that's what Trump does. How you can vote for such a disgraceful excuse for a human being is beyond me.

Fani Willis and Nathan Wade referred to the Georgia State Bar for Misconduct.

- Georgia prosecutor Fani Willis and her former lover Nathan Wade are facing two ethics complaints from a conservative government watchdog group based on their court testimony on allegations they had an 'improper' affair.

The American Accountability Foundation (AAF) is requesting that the Georgia state bar open disciplinary proceedings against the Fulton County DA and Wade for violations of the Georgia Rules of Professional Conduct.

Mod Edited, Deleting advertising link on the board. White 6

AAF is alleging Wade lied under oath about his relationship with Willis, and alleging that Willis admitted to keeping campaign money for personal use on the witness stand.

"To ensure that the citizens of Fulton County and the State of Georgia understand that the Bar will not countenance any violation of its ethics by those charged with upholding it, we urge you to revoke Ms. Willis’ license to practice law and permanently bar her from practicing law," adding the same request in a separate complaint against Wade.
I have no problem with this since it is the appropriate avenue to take if discipline is called for. But it has nothing to do with Willis or her office and whether it should be allowed to proceed with the prosecution.

"When I took out a large amount of money during my first campaign"???? I notice she didn't say she took out a large amount of money FROM her first campaign. When she was running for office, she took a large sum of money out of her own bank account, not from her campaign funds.

This is how you twist things that say one thing into her making an illegal admission.

I watched the testimony of everyone involved, and the Trump legal side is just showing shit against the wall hoping something sticks, but they have NOTHING.
Why didn’t she make that clear then? Did she forget she was under oath?

You’re making up what she didn’t say in order to fit your narrative.

I have no problem with this since it is the appropriate avenue to take if discipline is called for. But it has nothing to do with Willis or her office and whether it should be allowed to proceed with the prosecution.
No self respecting prosecutor would touch this case in the wake of the DA’s corruption surrounding it.

Her perjury has nothing to do with her?:cuckoo:

Why didn’t she make that clear then? Did she forget she was under oath?

You’re making up what she didn’t say in order to fit your narrative.

It was clear to me. The only people it wasn’t clear to are the ones who want to believe she’s corrupt.

Where would Trump’s lawyers come up with a scenario where a civil servant takes vacations in order to bilk the taxpayers?

Trump always accuses others of the things he’s doing because he thinks everyone is as dishonest and corrupt as he is.

Her perjury has nothing to do with her?:cuckoo:

Once again, the liar, accuses others of lying. Just because you can’t post anything without lying doesn’t mean that everyone else is lying to.

Most lawyers are smart enough not to do stupid things to jeopardize their law license like committing perjury.

It is simply egregious that these hack lawyers from the Trump team would go into court, and publicly accuse the Attorney General of Georgia of perjury without, solid evidence to back it up. I fully expect all of them to be subject to disciplinary hearings when this is over with.

It was clear to me. The only people it wasn’t clear to are the ones who want to believe she’s corrupt.

Where would Trump’s lawyers come up with a scenario where a civil servant takes vacations in order to bilk the taxpayers?

Trump always accuses others of the things he’s doing because he thinks everyone is as dishonest and corrupt as he is.
Clear to you? Quote her saying she took the cash out of her bank account.

Once again, the liar, accuses others of lying. Just because you can’t post anything without lying doesn’t mean that everyone else is lying to.

Most lawyers are smart enough not to do stupid things to jeopardize their law license like committing perjury.

It is simply egregious that these hack lawyers from the Trump team would go into court, and publicly accuse the Attorney General of Georgia of perjury without, solid evidence to back it up. I fully expect all of them to be subject to disciplinary hearings when this is over with.
Nobody has ever accused Fat Fani of being smart.

Lies?

Tell us again how no fentanyl is coming across the Southern US border and how 20 acres of prime waterfront Palm Beach real estate has "zero value", liar.

Clear to you? Quote her saying she took the cash out of her bank account.
CNN.com - Transcripts

"What I was talking about is I ran for judge. When I ran for judge, I took $50,000 of my personal money out of my retirement and that money ended up being lost. And I know when you bet on yourself, you're going to have to bet money on yourself. And so, what I was talking about was not wanting to go to the personal financial expense of running for office. By no means that I think that I was going to be financially in a bad position once I won. Let's talk about what I was up against because it's important to understand that comment."

Nobody has ever accused Fat Fani of being smart.

Lies?

Tell us again how no fentanyl is coming across the Southern US border and how 20 acres of prime waterfront Palm Beach real estate has "zero value", liar.

Given that Ms. Willis graduated cum laude from a top university, I would say that she’s being accused on multiple occasions of being a whole I lot smarter than a Trump humping FuckBoi like you.

It’s especially telling that you have to try and drag other topics into your account because you’re failing so miserably on this one.

As with all Cultists, you offer no solutions and just blame and bitch whine.

Fentanyl coming across the southern border, increased by more than 50% under Donald Trump’s so-called “border security”. Deaths from fentanyl more than doubled under Trump.

CNN.com - Transcripts

"What I was talking about is I ran for judge. When I ran for judge, I took $50,000 of my personal money out of my retirement and that money ended up being lost. And I know when you bet on yourself, you're going to have to bet money on yourself. And so, what I was talking about was not wanting to go to the personal financial expense of running for office. By no means that I think that I was going to be financially in a bad position once I won. Let's talk about what I was up against because it's important to understand that comment."
…..and that money ended up being lost.

How did she take money out of her account she admits she lost, Dumbass?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Fentanyl coming across the southern border, increased by more than 50% under Donald Trump’s so-called “border security”. Deaths from fentanyl more than doubled under Trump.
You are changing your lies, liar.

Haha, it must have, because in one year, she paid for (at least) 2 cruises, a trip to Aruba, a trip to Belize, and a Napa Valley Wine tour out of her "ginger jar"...
While prosecuting an unprecedented criminal case against the former president of the United States

When was the last time you took five vacations in a single year?

Forum List

Back