No Excuse Absentee Voting In Georgia Survives At State Election Board Vote To End It.

Yes you have to request one but surada confused that with registering every year... as long as the voter is tracible via address and name and registered before the election I have no problem with that... but what they did in 2020 was not ok.... mailing ballots to every address regardless of who lived there is not ok...

Who they?

Can you link to a reliable source showing which state blind mailed ballots to every address regardless of who lived there?

WW

State elections boards frightened by covid....

Which ones where?

Can you link to a reliable source showing which states blind mailed ballots to every address regardless of who lived there?

WW

Swing states that changed their rules for covid voting... don't play stupid with me dumbass....

I'm not trying to play stupid games.

You said and I quote: ".... mailing ballots to every address regardless of who lived there"

It's simple question, provide specifics of which states mailed ballots to every address regardless of who lived there.

You said it happened, should be easy to show.

WW

If you don't know that the states made changes to voting due to covid then you are either under 4 years old or stupid....

Now you are attempting to move goal posts.

You said: ".... mailing ballots to every address regardless of who lived there".

Many state changed their laws, no disagreement there. You claim that multiple states mailed ballots to EVERY ADDRESS REGARDLESS OF WHO LIVED THERE.

So show us which states did that, should be easy to prove.

WW

You said: ".... mailing ballots to every address regardless of who lived there".

Many state changed their laws, no disagreement there. You claim that multiple states mailed ballots to EVERY ADDRESS REGARDLESS OF WHO LIVED THERE.

WW
Would you stop with the multi quoting?... I do have the ability to remember what has been said...

Would you stop with the multi quoting?... I do have the ability to remember what has been said...

Fair enough.

So you said states mailing ballots to every address regardless of who lived there.

Which states?

(Not that some states changed mail-in voting from reason required to no-reason required, but mailed a ballot package to every address.)

WW

Fair enough.

So you said states mailing ballots to every address regardless of who lived there.

Which states?

(Not that some states changed mail-in voting from reason required to no-reason required, but mailed a ballot package to every address.)

WW
CA does it as a regular thing but the swing states is where the damage was done... where were you four years ago?.... it was debated and discussed at length when it happened but people were truly afraid of covid infection....
So drop boxes were used... mass mailout ballots were issued.... and rules were put aside to try and ensure no one was denied a chance to vote... even those who never bothered to register or ask for an absentee ballot... as we learned today the shooter tranny illegal alien from Venezuela voted in 2020 for example.... That's what I'm talking about....

CA does it as a regular thing but the swing states is where the damage was done... where were you four years ago?.... it was debated and discussed at length when it happened but people were truly afraid of covid infection....
So drop boxes were used... mass mailout ballots were issued.... and rules were put aside to try and ensure no one was denied a chance to vote... even those who never bothered to register or ask for an absentee ballot... as we learned today the shooter tranny illegal alien from Venezuela voted in 2020 for example.... That's what I'm talking about....

I know of states that mailed mail-in ballot request out, in some cases it was the state government in others it was private organizations.

But I believe you are mistaken about ".... mailing ballots to every address regardless of who lived there".

There was a lot of discussion about states relaxing from excuse to no-excuse, that is a very different thing.

I'm simply asking you stop deflecting adn identify where these mulitple states were that mailed ballots to every address regardless of who lived there.

Should be pretty easy.

WW

I know of states that mailed mail-in ballot request out, in some cases it was the state government in others it was private organizations.

But I believe you are mistaken about ".... mailing ballots to every address regardless of who lived there".

There was a lot of discussion about states relaxing from excuse to no-excuse, that is a very different thing.

I'm simply asking you stop deflecting adn identify where these mulitple states were that mailed ballots to every address regardless of who lived there.

Should be pretty easy.

WW

1707944588958.png

I'm sorry, that link doesn't support your claim of ".... mailing ballots to every address regardless of who lived there".

As a matter of fact it undercuts your claim. It says some state mailed ballot packages to registered voters. So if you weren't registered they didn't get sent one. Meaning NOT everyone and NOT to every address. Only to registered voters at specific addresses.

Care to try again?

(Although kudos on providing a reputable source. That is appreciated.)

WW

Now for a REAL surprise --

Surprise! Illegal Alien Transgender Mass-Shooter Was Registered (Illegally) to Vote in the 2020 Election​

Wait that doesn't make any sense -- there were zero fraudulent votes cast in 2020! Everyone knows that!

Jake Tapper tells me so three times per week!

The leftwing media is blaming "lax gun laws" for the shooting, ignoring the fact that this person, who has repeatedly been arrested and treated for mental illness -- and who is also an illegal alien! -- should not have been able to purchase any weapons according to currently-existing laws.
Because you gun humpers stand in the way of good universal background checks.

So find a mirror and try your bad acting out there.

Gun humpers are all such frauds, when it comes to these discussions.

View attachment 902283

I'm sorry, that link doesn't support your claim of ".... mailing ballots to every address regardless of who lived there".

As a matter of fact it undercuts your claim. It says some state mailed ballot packages to registered voters. So if you weren't registered they didn't get sent one. Meaning NOT everyone and NOT to every address. Only to registered voters at specific addresses.

Care to try again?

(Although kudos on providing a reputable source. That is appreciated.)

WW
It supports the mailing of all ballots to registered voters whether they asked for it or not.... but what happened in blue districts is in fact every address received a ballot in that county... that's how people were able to stuff stacks of ballots in drop boxes on the street corner.... any republican who spoke out against it was called a racist... I live in AZ and Maricopa county was caught doing that very thing and then they erased their data which is also illegal... we know this happened but trying to find evidence of it on line is impossible...

Because you gun humpers stand in the way of good universal background checks.

So find a mirror and try your bad acting out there.

Gun humpers are all such frauds, when it comes to these discussions.
The FBI does background checks..... so WTF are you saying?...

Killed a million Americans
Put $7T on the national debt
Caused massive inflation
Destroyed 75 years worth of Allied trust in the US
Sold out allies
Sold US secrets to Russia

You can lie to you but you can't lie to me.
None of that is true....

WW
They mailed ballots to every person that was registered to vote, regardless. And they didn't bother to change the Law. That's the problem

You are typical of every dimocrap scumbag in here. You don't want to work to make things better, your only desire is to get one over on the competition.

That is why you are despised. Detested. Loathed.

When they come for you, don't be surprised that nobody speaks out. You've earned whatever happens.

Now for a REAL surprise --

Surprise! Illegal Alien Transgender Mass-Shooter Was Registered (Illegally) to Vote in the 2020 Election​

Wait that doesn't make any sense -- there were zero fraudulent votes cast in 2020! Everyone knows that!

Jake Tapper tells me so three times per week!

The leftwing media is blaming "lax gun laws" for the shooting, ignoring the fact that this person, who has repeatedly been arrested and treated for mental illness -- and who is also an illegal alien! -- should not have been able to purchase any weapons according to currently-existing laws.
Guess what else?

Not transgender. Oh no, another white wing crybaby point destroyed.

Also, post a link to her immigration status. Looks like your handlers made that up, too.

This is all Trump's fault. We need an up to date Federal database of voters: living, citizens, social security numbers and recent address. It can be compared against State and city results. If CA is showing 15MM more voters than they have living citizens residing there, they need to go to Court and show why their database is more accurate

That's a baldface lie.

California has a statewide VBM. Voters receive their ballot on the mail and when th ballot is completed you just send right back. Some people do opt go to the Polling Station, but I prefer VBM. I usually return the ballot the next day.

Forum List

Back