How Judge Merchan Is Orchestrating Trump’s Conviction

As a young mogul, Trump learned hardball litigation at the feet of Roy Cohn, a rogue master of the game. Cohn’s No. 1 rule was: “Don’t tell me what the law is. Tell me who the judge is.”
Yep! Roy Cohn represented the MOB, several CRIME Families....

of course Trump admired him! :rolleyes-41:

Yeah Trump should be keeping better company. He laid down with dogs now he is dealing with the fleas. Not having an affair would have been the better choice to make.
So true. But that is not how it happened. She threatened him and said pay up and my mouth is shut. This is extortion. She interfered with the election. This is what Trump is charged with too.

So true. But that is not how it happened. She threatened him and said pay up and my mouth is shut. This is extortion. She interfered with the election. This is what Trump is charged with too.
Trump could have told her pound sand, called the proper law enforcement agency to have it investigated. But he chose the wrong path and is now dealing with those choices

Trump could have told her pound sand, called the proper law enforcement agency to have it investigated. But he chose the wrong path and is now dealing with those choices
I believe the Democrats made up fake crimes. As fake as they claim the ballots were.

Say, if you trust the legal scholars, check this one out.

I believe the Democrats made up fake crimes. As fake as they claim the ballots were.

Say, if you trust the legal scholars, check this one out.

I don’t trust fox and their so called experts anymore than I do MsNBC and their so called experts

He could have paid her. He just shouldn't have paid her using campaign funds. That's the obviously very illegal part, which all the Trump cult traitors try to deflect from.
No campaign funds were spent on payoffs, and Bragg does not even try to allege that. Cohen used a home equity line of credit to pay Daniels and was reimbursed by Trump from personal funds. AMI used their own funds, and were never reimbursed by anyone.

You have Trump confused with Hillary again- the only candidate in 2016 who actually DID illegally use campaign funds to create the Russia Collusion Hoax...

He could have paid her. He just shouldn't have paid her using campaign funds. That's the obviously very illegal part, which all the Trump cult traitors try to deflect from.

Now watch them cry, run and deflect again. Their criminal master commands it, so they have to obey. It doesn't matter how awful it makes them look. In their cult, humiliating and debasing themselves on behalf of the cult earns them status in the cult.

You do realize that is Fake News? No campaign $ was used.

You know, this does bring to mind an interesting observation. And this is what you may have been eluding to, but, the book keeping error was a misdemeanor that had run its statute of limitations, however, Bragg is reviving that by saying if it was done in furtherance of another crime, this reinstated the statute of limitations.

Now, Bragg never specified the underlying crime in the indictment, only in the supporting documents. However, even if he had, I’m not sure it would have validated his case because the underlying crime he’s using (allleged campaign finance violations), is not a crime for which Trump has been charged, or convicted.

In essence, Bragg case is assuming a further felony that trump hasn’t been convicted of, and he’s trying to use his case to assert that crime.

I’m not sure that’s how it works. First, Trump would have to be charged and found guilty of committing the crime if campaign finance violations, Bragg could then use that felony as his underlying crime for his book keeping misdemeanor case.

Is this not right ?

100% - Bragg took 30+ misdemeanors that were out of statute (time expired) and magically turned them into Felonies with no underlying crime to support them. It's a total abuse of the Justice System, but the worst part about it is not Bragg, who sucks... it's a judge that would allow this to proceed in his/her court room. This judge should be removed from the bench. He has either no understanding of basic law, or he is corrupt and neither is acceptable.

As a note, the DOJ looked at the Campaign Finance Law and decided not to indict. Bragg has no case.

The only fool in here are you progressives hell bent on making up elaborate schemes, and using the justice system to perpetuate a fraud on the American voter.
Every time this happens the leftards earn hate points.

It's only a matter of time before the hate overflows.

People are destroyed from politicians and their legislations and no legislations.

Now watch them cry, run and deflect again. Their criminal master commands it, so they have to obey. It doesn't matter how awful it makes them look. In their cult, humiliating and debasing themselves on behalf of the cult earns them status in the cult.
That's MAGATs for you.

Forum List

Back