Reuters lies about Georgia county election board

Republicans are restructuring boards like this in order to make it easier to steal elections in the future...period...
Sounds like they are doing everything in their power to make the vote not count before, during and after it's counted, as well as make sure some voters (minority voters) have a hard time getting to vote, in the first place, to me.

Sounds like they are doing everything in their power to make the vote not count before, during and after it's counted, as well as make sure some voters (minority voters) have a hard time getting to vote, in the first place, to me.
Why would minorities not be able to show up to vote when they drove to CostCo and Sam's Club during the height of COVID?
Don't answer with bullshit.

Conservatives would much rather select their voters instead of voters selecting them...

That is why the only party who actively tries to restrict or drive down voter participation are Republicans...

Conservatives would much rather select their voters instead of voters selecting them...

That is why the only party who actively tries to restrict or drive down voter participation are Republicans...
Where was this restriction taking place?
If so, why was it so easy for minorities to vote by mail?

Why would minorities not be able to show up to vote when they drove to CostCo and Sam's Club during the height of COVID?
They did show up to vote...

That is why you morons were so triggered...

So much so that you tried to invalidate votes in primarily black voting districts

Funny how that works...

They did show up to vote...

That is why you morons were so triggered...

So much so that you tried to invalidate votes in primarily black voting districts

Funny how that works...

If they showed up to vote, where did the ballots come from that sent Biden over the top?

Where was this restriction taking place?
If so, why was it so easy for minorities to vote by mail?
Vote by mail was meant to be easier for EVERYONE to vote ..

Funny how in areas with large minority populations did Republicans try to stop vote by mail ...

Show me where Democrats tried to make it harder for anyone to vote anywhere??

I'll wait

Vote by mail was meant to be easier for EVERYONE to vote ..

Funny how in areas with large minority populations did Republicans try to stop vote by mail ...

Show me where Democrats tried to make it harder for anyone to vote anywhere??

I'll wait
I don't think there was an onus on anyone.
My opinion is that if you can energize your ass to go shopping during an epidemic, you can energize your ass to show up and vote.

I don't think there was an onus on anyone.
My opinion is that if you can energize your ass to go shopping during an epidemic, you can energize your ass to show up and vote.
Why do you keep avoiding the fact that Republicans continuously tried to invalidate votes in primarily black districts??

Why are you so much of a bitch that you keep dodging these facts

Why do you keep avoiding the fact that Republicans continuously tried to invalidate votes in primarily black districts??

Why are you so much of a bitch that you keep dodging these facts
Can you provide me with at least one concrete example.
If you can provide at least one, I will be happy to send the governors of those states a message that I do not appreciate their racism.

They can, but choose to mail it in as the lines are shorter at Costco and Sam's club does not restrict their ability to enter.
I personally like voting in person, the only single time not voting in person, I voted by mail from Frankfurt, Germany, as what you had me doing was going to keep me there through election day, but home before Thanksgiving.

They can, but choose to mail it in as the lines are shorter at Costco and Sam's club does not restrict their ability to enter.
I personally like voting in person, the only single time not voting in person, I voted by mail from Frankfurt, Germany, as what you had me doing was going to keep me there through election day, but home before Thanksgiving.
I presume you didn't wait an hour to get into CostCo during the height of COVID.

Oh, it's nice work if you can get it.

I presume you didn't wait an hour to get into CostCo during the height of COVID.
Oh, heck no! Number 1, I shop at Sam's Club not Costco as there is not one close to me. Number 2, we shopped early in the morning and went straight in, while they still had toilet paper and paper towels to hoard :)auiqs.jpg:). The local Sam's Club is pretty well managed. I've never waited more than a couple of minutes to get in, in my life. Getting out is another story, even after waiting in line to check out, you have waiting in line just to get out. Now they could do better about that crap!

Forum List

Back