Fani Willis and Wade referred to Georgia State Bar for Misconduct

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
Fani Willis and Nathan Wade referred to the Georgia State Bar for Misconduct.

- Georgia prosecutor Fani Willis and her former lover Nathan Wade are facing two ethics complaints from a conservative government watchdog group based on their court testimony on allegations they had an 'improper' affair.

The American Accountability Foundation (AAF) is requesting that the Georgia state bar open disciplinary proceedings against the Fulton County DA and Wade for violations of the Georgia Rules of Professional Conduct.

Mod Edited, Deleting advertising link on the board. White 6

AAF is alleging Wade lied under oath about his relationship with Willis, and alleging that Willis admitted to keeping campaign money for personal use on the witness stand.

"To ensure that the citizens of Fulton County and the State of Georgia understand that the Bar will not countenance any violation of its ethics by those charged with upholding it, we urge you to revoke Ms. Willis’ license to practice law and permanently bar her from practicing law," adding the same request in a separate complaint against Wade.

Last edited by a moderator:

- Georgia prosecutor Fani Willis and her former lover Nathan Wade are facing two ethics complaints from a conservative government watchdog group based on their court testimony on allegations they had an 'improper' affair.

The American Accountability Foundation (AAF) is requesting that the Georgia state bar open disciplinary proceedings against the Fulton County DA and Wade for violations of the Georgia Rules of Professional Conduct.

Sponsored
Learn More

AAF is alleging Wade lied under oath about his relationship with Willis, and alleging that Willis admitted to keeping campaign money for personal use on the witness stand.

"To ensure that the citizens of Fulton County and the State of Georgia understand that the Bar will not countenance any violation of its ethics by those charged with upholding it, we urge you to revoke Ms. Willis’ license to practice law and permanently bar her from practicing law," adding the same request in a separate complaint against Wade.
She kept campaign money for personal use?

When did she do that?

Link please?

Sponsored
Learn More

What goes around comes around. Good news for America and the failing "justice" system.

Two parts really stuck out to me:

1. "I kept some of the cash..."

Fani Willis under oath: "Cash is fungible. I’ve had cash for years in my house. So for me to tell you the source of where it comes from ... when you go to Publix and you buy something and you get fifty dollars and you throw it in there. It’s been my whole life. When I took out a large amount of money during my first campaign, I kept some of the cash of that."

2. The way two board certified lawyers (Fani and Wade) used their own career's witness stand to lie- to show us all how it should be done. Just raise your right hand, swear to tell the truth so help you God - then lie your butt off.

Last edited:
Two parts really stuck out to me:

1. "I kept some of the cash..."

Fani Willis under oath: "Cash is fungible. I’ve had cash for years in my house. So for me to tell you the source of where it comes from ... when you go to Publix and you buy something and you get fifty dollars and you throw it in there. It’s been my whole life. When I took out a large amount of money during my first campaign, I kept some of the cash of that."

2. The way two board certified lawyers (Fani and Wade) used their own career's witness stand to lie- to show us all how it should be done. Just raise your right hand, swear to tell the truth so help you God - then lie your butt off.
What cash did she keep?

Be specific please.

Forum List

Back