No Excuse Absentee Voting In Georgia Survives At State Election Board Vote To End It.

Now for a REAL surprise --

Surprise! Illegal Alien Transgender Mass-Shooter Was Registered (Illegally) to Vote in the 2020 Election​

Wait that doesn't make any sense -- there were zero fraudulent votes cast in 2020! Everyone knows that!

Jake Tapper tells me so three times per week!

The leftwing media is blaming "lax gun laws" for the shooting, ignoring the fact that this person, who has repeatedly been arrested and treated for mental illness -- and who is also an illegal alien! -- should not have been able to purchase any weapons according to currently-existing laws.

The democrat Party depends on voter fraud to survive

California has a statewide VBM. Voters receive their ballot on the mail and when th ballot is completed you just send right back. Some people do opt go to the Polling Station, but I prefer VBM. I usually return the ballot the next day.

So do million of ineligible Illegal Aliens

The democrat Party depends on voter fraud to survive
You mean like Tammany Hall? The Chicago Daley/Organized Crime Machine?

the dimocrap scum party is, and always been, a crime family. Always. And Still Is.

In fact, it's worse now than it has been since the 60's.

The dirtbags that vote dimocrap know it, too.

eople want to complain about sending the Ukes or Israel money? What about the most useless people in our Country getting their College Loans paid off to the tune of over 130 BILLION DOLLARS!!????

And what GPA did they have to carry to get that benefit? How many paid their rent with it, bought dope, and flunked out, never really trying to get an edumucashun? Or took classes that were so incredibly stupud and completely worthless that they will never be of any use to society in any way??

Who do you think is in here, every fucking day, singing the praises of the dimocrap scum party? THINK about it.

None of that is true....
*in cult fantasyland
That is fakey-fake, fake news. Don't you know that no illegal immigrant has ever illegally registered to illegally vote? How many times do you need to be told. Besides -- PROVE it!!

oh -- wait

Surprise! Illegal Alien Transgender Mass-Shooter Was Registered (Illegally) to Vote in the 2020 Election​

Wait that doesn't make any sense -- there were zero fraudulent votes cast in 2020! Everyone knows that!
Post a link to her immigration status.

She wasn't transgender, so that's a lie.

Won't be much of a surprise if you told two lies.

you said we aren't doing background checks right.... well you dems got your wish and so the FBI conducts gun sale checks now... and all that has happened are more crazy people getting guns....
That isnt what i said. And then you looked for a way to put words in my mouth, so you could invent low hanging fruit for yourself to pick.

Make your own big boy points.

In your own big boy words.

All by your big boy self.

That isnt what i said. And then you looked for a way to put words in my mouth, so you could invent low hanging fruit for yourself to pick.

Make your own big boy points.

In your own big boy words.

All by your big boy self.
well what did you say then?.... that we don't do background checks?... that would be false... did you say we don't do them well enough?... but the FBI does them so you must mean they fail at background checks...

No its not... none of that was close to the truth...
"Put $7T on the national debt"

1707964729561.png

When Trump took office the debt was just under $20T
When Trump left office the debt was almost $28T

That's an almost $8T increase.

So I guess, technically, you're right my $7T comment was incorrect.
I stand corrected.

The increase in the national debt under Trump was almost $8T.

"Put $7T on the national debt"

View attachment 902557
When Trump took office the debt was just under $20T
When Trump left office the debt was almost $28T

That's an almost $8T increase.

So I guess, technically, you're right my $7T comment was incorrect.
I stand corrected.

The increase in the national debt under Trump was almost $8T.
8 trillion to rebuild our military after Obama decimated it and to put a vaccine on fast track so your miserable life could be saved and to rebuild the economy Obama couldn't..... any other questions?...
Now what has Biden spent in just three years...

Yes you have to request one but surada confused that with registering every year... as long as the voter is tracible via address and name and registered before the election I have no problem with that... but what they did in 2020 was not ok.... mailing ballots to every address regardless of who lived there is not ok...
I am registered to vote obviously, but they don't automatically send me a absentee ballot.

Forum List

Back