reading about slavery enrages me

Dear white people in interracial marriages: Please stop saying you can’t be racist because you have “Biracial Children”

You know who else had Biracial Children ?

Slave owners

This is a pretty stupid thing to say since biracial children today are born of couples who fell in love and got married. How you can say this is the same as some slave owner raping his cook or having an illicit affair with a black female he most likely didn't give a shit about is beyond me.

Jesus Christ man, get real.

First of all please refrain from using the name of my Savior in vain.

You are ignorant of history....plantation owners rarely had sexual relations with their female slaves....it was frowned upon by the society of that time....though it did happen but the mastahs did not have to rape the female slave if they wanted sex....it was a badge of honor for the slave woman to have a relationship with the mastah.

Rape was very rare.....it was more common for black slaves to rape white women back then.....it was quite common because the black knew that white women would not report it....because it would disgrace them.
you're an intellectual and a revisionist

You cannot refute anything I have said in a legitimate manner.

In essence you are talking about something of which you have little or no knowledge.....on the other hand I have studied and researched this topic for years.
Youre a retarded white boy. You havent researched anything. If you had actually done some research you would realize Black people are responsible for you being able to read, write, tell time and a number of other things. The Greeks correctly identified you inbreds as savages. If not for Black people you would still be living in caves and snacking on your neighbor to supplement your protein intake.

The ancient Greeks considered everyone barbarians that didn’t speak Greek. And blacks didn't invent writing. The first writing system was invented in Sumer about 3500 BC. And there was no ancient indigenous writing system developed south of the Sahara and Ethiopia.
No the Greeks went and studied in Africa. They didnt consider Africans as barbarians. We can look at their quotes and see they admired Black people specifically the Kushites. Of course Blacks invented writing. The Egyptians invented writing prior to the Sumerians but it doesnt make a difference because the Sumerians were Black as well. The Kushites told the Greeks that the Egyptians were one of their colonies. Yes there were writing systems developed south of the Sahara you moron. Even if there wasnt what does that have to do with the point that Blacks invented writing?

"They say also that the Egyptians are colonists sent out by the Ethiopians, Osiris having been the leader of the colony. 2 For, speaking generally, what is now Egypt, they maintain, was not land but sea when in the beginning the universe was being formed; afterwards, however, as the Nile during the times of its inundation carried down the mud from Ethiopia, land was gradually built up from the deposit. Also the statement that all the land of the Egyptians is alluvial silt deposited by the river receives the clearest proof, in their opinion, from what takes place at the outlets of the Nile; 3 for as each year new mud is continually gathered together at the mouths of the river, the sea is observed being thrust back by the deposited silt and the land receiving the increase. And the larger part of the customs of the Egyptians are, they hold, Ethiopian, the p95 colonists still preserving their ancient manners. 4 For instance, the belief that their kings are gods, the very special attention which they pay to their burials, and many other matters of a similar nature are Ethiopian practices, while the shapes of their statues and the forms of their letters are Ethiopian; 5 for of the two kinds of writing5 which the Egyptians have, that which is known as "popular" (demotic) is learned by everyone, while that which is called "sacred"6 is understood only by the priests of the Egyptians, who learn it from their fathers as one of the things which are not divulged, but among the Ethiopians everyone uses these forms of letters. 6 Furthermore, the orders of the priests, they maintain, have much the same position among both peoples; for all are clean7 who are engaged in the service of the gods, keeping themselves shaven, like the Egyptian priests, and having the same dress and form of staff, which is shaped like a plough and is carried by their kings, who wear high felt hats which end in a knob at the top and are circled by the serpents which they call asps; and this symbol appears to carry the thought that it will be the lot of those who shall dare to attack the king to encounter death-carrying stings.8 7 Many other things are also told by them concerning their own antiquity and the colony which they sent out that became the Egyptians, but about this there is no special need of our writing anything."
-DIODORUS SICULUS

No darling----you are confused.. Way back when ....egyptians were far lighter skin---they didn't darken up till after they were invaded from nations further in the African continent. Greeks went in and CONQUERED AFRICA---And my gawd---most all people thought that their king was a god or chosen by their god......Religion has always been used to justify who is in charge because the question always comes up---who made you king? And always the answer for all rulers is my father the god.
No stupid. You've been brainwashed. It was the other way around. The Egyptians didnt get lighter until they mixed with Arabs. If your claim was true then Herodotus wouldnt have said the Egyptians were Black skinned with woolly hair. If you think thats just a one off, there are other Greeks who also said the Egyptians were Black.
No idiot----------

"Mainstream scholars reject the notion that Egypt was a black (or white) civilization; they maintain that, despite the phenotypic diversity of Ancient and present day Egyptians, applying modern notions of black or white races to ancient Egypt is anachronistic.[22][23][24] They reject the notion that Ancient Egypt was racially homogeneous; instead, skin color varied between the peoples of Lower Egypt, Upper Egypt, and Nubia, who in various eras rose to power in Ancient Egypt. At the UNESCO "Symposium on the Peopling of Ancient Egypt and the Deciphering of the Meroitic script" in Cairo in 1974, the Black hypothesis was met with profound disagreement.[25] Nearly all participants concluded that the ancient Egyptian population was indigenous to the Nile Valley, and was made up of people from north and south of the Sahara who were differentiated by their color.[26] Moreover, "Most scholars believe that Egyptians in antiquity looked pretty much as they look today, with a gradation of darker shades toward the Sudan".[27]?....

"

The Black African model relied heavily on the interpretation of the writings of Classical historians.[20]:1–5,241–242,278,288[55] Some of the most often quoted historians are Herodotus, Strabo, and Diodorus Siculus.[19]:15–60[56]:242,542 According to advocates, Herodotus states the Egyptians were "black skinned with woolly hair"[20]:1, (about Oracles) "by calling the bird black, they indicated that the woman was Egyptian"[20]:1, and "the Colchians, the Egyptians, and the Ethiopians are the only races which from ancient times have practiced circumcision"[57][20]:1–5,241–245,288. Lucian observes an Egyptian boy and notices that he is not merely black, but has thick lips.[19]:21,38 Diodorus Siculus mentioned that "the majority of Nile dwelling Ethiopians were black, flat nosed.." and Ethiopians were "originators of many customs practiced in Egypt, for the Egyptians were colonists of the Ethiopians."[58][20]:1–2},56–57 Apollodorus calls Egypt the country of the black footed ones.[19]:15–60 Aeschylus, a Greek poet, wrote that Egyptian seamen had "black limbs."[19]:26

Critics of they hypothesis have noted, Flavius Philostratus said that the inhabitants of the area near the Nubian boundary were "not as black as Ethiopians but darker than Egyptians".[59] Roman historian Ammianus Marcellinus used the adjective "subfusculi" (somewhat dark) to describe Egyptians in contrast to the pure Ethiopians around Meroe.[60] Roman poet Marcus Manilius classified dark and black skinned peoples as follows: "Ethiopians, the blackest; Indians, less sunburned; Egyptians, mildly dark; and Moors, the lightest".[59] Greek historian Arrian emphasized the differences between Ethiopians, Egyptians and Indians: "southern Indians resemble Ethiopians in that they are black, but not so flat-nosed or woolly-haired; whereas northern Indians are physically more like Egyptians".[60]

Herodotus has been called both the "father of history"[61] and "the father of lies".[62][63] Writing between the 450s and 420s BC, Herodotus lived at a time when Egypt was a colony of Persia, and had previously experienced nine decades under the rule of the Kushite 25th Dynasty. There is dispute about the historical accuracy of the works of Herodotus – some scholars support the reliability of Herodotus[20]:2–5[64]:1[65][66][67] while other scholars regard his works as being unreliable as historical sources, particularly those relating to Ancient Egypt.[68][69][70][71][72][73][74][75][76][77][78][79]"
So you expect me to belive some racists white boys with an agenda that werent there over some Greeks that were there as well as the Kushites and the Egyptians themselves? Yeah thats not going to happen. Sorry. We will have to just agree to disagree. You must be a fucking fool if you believe all those people were conspiring to say the Egyptians were Black. :lol:

Oh brother---if you want to ignore the facts--help yourself You are more than welcome to prove that you are a fool.

OH fyi idgit---I'm a woman as well. But don't let the facts slow you down as you prove that you are a fool.
I'm not ignoring the facts. The facts are that multiple Greeks said the Egyptians were Black. The Kushites said the egypticans were Black. The Egyptians said they were Black and came from the beginning of the Nile in central Africa. Only a retarded white boy tied to believing racists would actually disregard all those facts and support this wild white boy fable you are trying to push. :lol:

Again you are a FOOL....I just showed you what the experts have to say on this subject---I thought the article quit clear----but fools just cant accept when they are wrong
No where did you show me why the Greeks, Kushites, and the Egyptians themselves say the Egyptians were Black. Youre simply repeating your programming. Educate yourself if thats still possible. I will leave you with other white boys that know the truth.

Count Constantin de Volney (1757-1820). Volney had gone to Egypt between 1783 and 1785, while Negro slavery flourished. He reported as follows on the Egyptian race, the very race that had produced the Pharaohs: the Copts.

"... all have a bloated face, puffed up eyes, flat nose, thick lips; in a word, the true face of the mulatto. I was tempted to attribute it to the climate, but when I visited the Sphinx, its appearance gave me the key to the riddle. On seeing that head, typically Negro in all its features, I remembered the remarkable passage where Herodotus says: "As for me, I judge the Colchians to be a colony of the Egyptians because, like them, they are black with woolly hair. ..." In other words, the ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native-born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood, mixed for several centuries with that of the Romans and Greeks, must have lost the intensity of its original color, while retaining nonetheless the imprint of its original mold. We can even state as a general principle that the face is a kind of monument able, in many cases, to attest or shed light on historical evidence on the origins of peoples."

“by the almost unanimous testimony of ancient [Greek] historians, they [ancient Egyptians] belonged to the African race, which settled in Ethiopia.”

-Gaston Maspero

Last edited:
Dear white people in interracial marriages: Please stop saying you can’t be racist because you have “Biracial Children”

Slave owners

This is a pretty stupid thing to say since biracial children today are born of couples who fell in love and got married. How you can say this is the same as some slave owner raping his cook or having an illicit affair with a black female he most likely didn't give a shit about is beyond me.

You are ignorant of history....plantation owners rarely had sexual relations with their female slaves....it was frowned upon by the society of that time....though it did happen but the mastahs did not have to rape the female slave if they wanted sex....it was a badge of honor for the slave woman to have a relationship with the mastah.

Rape was very rare.....it was more common for black slaves to rape white women back then.....it was quite common because the black knew that white women would not report it....because it would disgrace them.

In essence you are talking about something of which you have little or no knowledge.....on the other hand I have studied and researched this topic for years.
Youre a retarded white boy. You havent researched anything. If you had actually done some research you would realize Black people are responsible for you being able to read, write, tell time and a number of other things. The Greeks correctly identified you inbreds as savages. If not for Black people you would still be living in caves and snacking on your neighbor to supplement your protein intake.

The ancient Greeks considered everyone barbarians that didn’t speak Greek. And blacks didn't invent writing. The first writing system was invented in Sumer about 3500 BC. And there was no ancient indigenous writing system developed south of the Sahara and Ethiopia.
No the Greeks went and studied in Africa. They didnt consider Africans as barbarians. We can look at their quotes and see they admired Black people specifically the Kushites. Of course Blacks invented writing. The Egyptians invented writing prior to the Sumerians but it doesnt make a difference because the Sumerians were Black as well. The Kushites told the Greeks that the Egyptians were one of their colonies. Yes there were writing systems developed south of the Sahara you moron. Even if there wasnt what does that have to do with the point that Blacks invented writing?

"They say also that the Egyptians are colonists sent out by the Ethiopians, Osiris having been the leader of the colony. 2 For, speaking generally, what is now Egypt, they maintain, was not land but sea when in the beginning the universe was being formed; afterwards, however, as the Nile during the times of its inundation carried down the mud from Ethiopia, land was gradually built up from the deposit. Also the statement that all the land of the Egyptians is alluvial silt deposited by the river receives the clearest proof, in their opinion, from what takes place at the outlets of the Nile; 3 for as each year new mud is continually gathered together at the mouths of the river, the sea is observed being thrust back by the deposited silt and the land receiving the increase. And the larger part of the customs of the Egyptians are, they hold, Ethiopian, the p95 colonists still preserving their ancient manners. 4 For instance, the belief that their kings are gods, the very special attention which they pay to their burials, and many other matters of a similar nature are Ethiopian practices, while the shapes of their statues and the forms of their letters are Ethiopian; 5 for of the two kinds of writing5 which the Egyptians have, that which is known as "popular" (demotic) is learned by everyone, while that which is called "sacred"6 is understood only by the priests of the Egyptians, who learn it from their fathers as one of the things which are not divulged, but among the Ethiopians everyone uses these forms of letters. 6 Furthermore, the orders of the priests, they maintain, have much the same position among both peoples; for all are clean7 who are engaged in the service of the gods, keeping themselves shaven, like the Egyptian priests, and having the same dress and form of staff, which is shaped like a plough and is carried by their kings, who wear high felt hats which end in a knob at the top and are circled by the serpents which they call asps; and this symbol appears to carry the thought that it will be the lot of those who shall dare to attack the king to encounter death-carrying stings.8 7 Many other things are also told by them concerning their own antiquity and the colony which they sent out that became the Egyptians, but about this there is no special need of our writing anything."
-DIODORUS SICULUS

No darling----you are confused.. Way back when ....egyptians were far lighter skin---they didn't darken up till after they were invaded from nations further in the African continent. Greeks went in and CONQUERED AFRICA---And my gawd---most all people thought that their king was a god or chosen by their god......Religion has always been used to justify who is in charge because the question always comes up---who made you king? And always the answer for all rulers is my father the god.
No stupid. You've been brainwashed. It was the other way around. The Egyptians didnt get lighter until they mixed with Arabs. If your claim was true then Herodotus wouldnt have said the Egyptians were Black skinned with woolly hair. If you think thats just a one off, there are other Greeks who also said the Egyptians were Black.
No idiot----------

"Mainstream scholars reject the notion that Egypt was a black (or white) civilization; they maintain that, despite the phenotypic diversity of Ancient and present day Egyptians, applying modern notions of black or white races to ancient Egypt is anachronistic.[22][23][24] They reject the notion that Ancient Egypt was racially homogeneous; instead, skin color varied between the peoples of Lower Egypt, Upper Egypt, and Nubia, who in various eras rose to power in Ancient Egypt. At the UNESCO "Symposium on the Peopling of Ancient Egypt and the Deciphering of the Meroitic script" in Cairo in 1974, the Black hypothesis was met with profound disagreement.[25] Nearly all participants concluded that the ancient Egyptian population was indigenous to the Nile Valley, and was made up of people from north and south of the Sahara who were differentiated by their color.[26] Moreover, "Most scholars believe that Egyptians in antiquity looked pretty much as they look today, with a gradation of darker shades toward the Sudan".[27]?....

"

The Black African model relied heavily on the interpretation of the writings of Classical historians.[20]:1–5,241–242,278,288[55] Some of the most often quoted historians are Herodotus, Strabo, and Diodorus Siculus.[19]:15–60[56]:242,542 According to advocates, Herodotus states the Egyptians were "black skinned with woolly hair"[20]:1, (about Oracles) "by calling the bird black, they indicated that the woman was Egyptian"[20]:1, and "the Colchians, the Egyptians, and the Ethiopians are the only races which from ancient times have practiced circumcision"[57][20]:1–5,241–245,288. Lucian observes an Egyptian boy and notices that he is not merely black, but has thick lips.[19]:21,38 Diodorus Siculus mentioned that "the majority of Nile dwelling Ethiopians were black, flat nosed.." and Ethiopians were "originators of many customs practiced in Egypt, for the Egyptians were colonists of the Ethiopians."[58][20]:1–2},56–57 Apollodorus calls Egypt the country of the black footed ones.[19]:15–60 Aeschylus, a Greek poet, wrote that Egyptian seamen had "black limbs."[19]:26

Critics of they hypothesis have noted, Flavius Philostratus said that the inhabitants of the area near the Nubian boundary were "not as black as Ethiopians but darker than Egyptians".[59] Roman historian Ammianus Marcellinus used the adjective "subfusculi" (somewhat dark) to describe Egyptians in contrast to the pure Ethiopians around Meroe.[60] Roman poet Marcus Manilius classified dark and black skinned peoples as follows: "Ethiopians, the blackest; Indians, less sunburned; Egyptians, mildly dark; and Moors, the lightest".[59] Greek historian Arrian emphasized the differences between Ethiopians, Egyptians and Indians: "southern Indians resemble Ethiopians in that they are black, but not so flat-nosed or woolly-haired; whereas northern Indians are physically more like Egyptians".[60]

Herodotus has been called both the "father of history"[61] and "the father of lies".[62][63] Writing between the 450s and 420s BC, Herodotus lived at a time when Egypt was a colony of Persia, and had previously experienced nine decades under the rule of the Kushite 25th Dynasty. There is dispute about the historical accuracy of the works of Herodotus – some scholars support the reliability of Herodotus[20]:2–5[64]:1[65][66][67] while other scholars regard his works as being unreliable as historical sources, particularly those relating to Ancient Egypt.[68][69][70][71][72][73][74][75][76][77][78][79]"
So you expect me to belive some racists white boys with an agenda that werent there over some Greeks that were there as well as the Kushites and the Egyptians themselves? Yeah thats not going to happen. Sorry. We will have to just agree to disagree. You must be a fucking fool if you believe all those people were conspiring to say the Egyptians were Black. :lol:

Oh brother---if you want to ignore the facts--help yourself You are more than welcome to prove that you are a fool.

OH fyi idgit---I'm a woman as well. But don't let the facts slow you down as you prove that you are a fool.
I'm not ignoring the facts. The facts are that multiple Greeks said the Egyptians were Black. The Kushites said the egypticans were Black. The Egyptians said they were Black and came from the beginning of the Nile in central Africa. Only a retarded white boy tied to believing racists would actually disregard all those facts and support this wild white boy fable you are trying to push. :lol:

Again you are a FOOL....I just showed you what the experts have to say on this subject---I thought the article quit clear----but fools just cant accept when they are wrong

So if I were to believe the white fables I would have to say the Egyptians were lying about themselves.

The Egyptians in their own words.

"We came from the beginning of the Nile were God Hapi dwells, at the foothills of the Mountains of the Moon."
Papyrus of Hunefer." Book of The Dead

Ruwenzori Range, mountain range bordering Uganda and Congo (Kinshasa); the range is thought to be the “Mountains of the Moon” described by the 2nd-century-ad geographer Ptolemy (Claudius Ptolemaeus). The mountains were long thought to be the source of the Nile.

Slave owners

-DIODORUS SICULUS

No idiot----------

"

No where did you show me why the Greeks, Kushites, and the Egyptians themselves say the Egyptians were Black. Youre simply repeating your programming. Educate yourself if thats still possible. I will leave you with other white boys that know the truth.

Count Constantin de Volney (1757-1820). Volney had gone to Egypt between 1783 and 1785, while Negro slavery flourished. He reported as follows on the Egyptian race, the very race that had produced the Pharaohs: the Copts.

"... all have a bloated face, puffed up eyes, flat nose, thick lips; in a word, the true face of the mulatto. I was tempted to attribute it to the climate, but when I visited the Sphinx, its appearance gave me the key to the riddle. On seeing that head, typically Negro in all its features, I remembered the remarkable passage where Herodotus says: "As for me, I judge the Colchians to be a colony of the Egyptians because, like them, they are black with woolly hair. ..." In other words, the ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native-born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood, mixed for several centuries with that of the Romans and Greeks, must have lost the intensity of its original color, while retaining nonetheless the imprint of its original mold. We can even state as a general principle that the face is a kind of monument able, in many cases, to attest or shed light on historical evidence on the origins of peoples."

We have already established some basics---Herodotus was a known liar(actually famous for his lies) so what he says has no meaning. And that in ancient times which isn't 1783 and 1785, the Egyptians were lighter skin-----------than they are now or in 1783 and 1785. NEXT

Nobody wants to take away their childhood teachings of what skin color egyptians were. They were all raised via hollyweird movies, and go by that judgement because that is what they have been taught since they could understand Mom's "NO" in touching something hot. Lay it on Hollyweird. They portray as they see fit, according to what "star" would bring in the most money. Moses did not look like Charlton Heston. Ramses was not a russian Yul Brenner. And Jesus certainly did not have blonde hair and blue eyes. They were all swarthy of complextion, or black. Making them european in looks is stupid. But....it fits the narative of what has been taught for hundreds, if not thousands, of years.

Slave owners

-DIODORUS SICULUS

No idiot----------

"

We have already established some basics---Herodotus was a known liar(actually famous for his lies) so what he says has no meaning. And that in ancient times which isn't 1783 and 1785, the Egyptians were lighter skin-----------than they are now or in 1783 and 1785. NEXT
Lets go with your theory. Herodutus was a liar. So why did Aristotle and other greeks say the Egyptians were Black? Why did the Egyptians claim they were Black? Why did the Kushites say the Egyptians were Black? Your shit is weak. :lol:

Nobody wants to take away their childhood teachings of what skin color egyptians were. They were all raised via hollyweird movies, and go by that judgement because that is what they have been taught since they could understand Mom's "NO" in touching something hot. Lay it on Hollyweird. They portray as they see fit, according to what "star" would bring in the most money. Moses did not look like Charlton Heston. Ramses was not a russian Yul Brenner. And Jesus certainly did not have blonde hair and blue eyes. They were all swarthy of complextion, or black. Making them european in looks is stupid. But....it fits the narative of what has been taught for hundreds, if not thousands, of years.
Theres a reason for that. In regard to hollywood. You cant very well go around saying that the Egyptians were Black when the Hebrews were often mistaken for Egyptians in the bible. There are so many clues that its crazy. I mean how do you reconcile that a Nubian Pharaoh that was trying to kill a Hebrew child didnt know his daughter had found him and raised him in the palace? There obviously was no physical difference between the Hebrews and the Kushites because a Kushite was Pharaoh at the time of Moses.

Last edited:
And the reasons all this has been taught for eons is DUE to hollypedowood. Its been ingrained. Therefore, hard to unteach which has been taught for so long.

Every time that I think or read about American slavery it makes me white-hot mad. I’m not sure if that healthy, but it happens. And, I think about American slavery ALL THE TIME.
I think it’s okay to have a healthy righteous anger, but projecting your hate for something that happened in the past, in such a way that nearly ignores all the milestones we’ve reached since then. Barrack Obama as the first black president!! Wow! But here’s the thing, what did he do for those demographics in desperate need, like his hometown? Right?

Let me guess, Obamacare?

If you want the truth, you will not find it on the left or the right. It’s when a people are united under God, no matter the leaders. None of your white hot anger shows a discipline of emotion.

People stop at slavery and don’t go back far enough to see the worst injustice of all. It’s a shame.

Oh I get that hollyweird has really screwed with the actual truth of ancient times. BUTTTTTTTTTTTT historically---egyptians were ligher skin toned further back and were a mixture of people who weren't so mixed thousands of years ago. They lightened up when the Greeks conquered and then occupied them (the Ptolemy line including the inbred mostly greek greedy Cleo and they darkened up when their darker side the nubians took over. On top of this you had waves of people going and coming with more and more trade

Theres a reason for that. In regard to hollywood. You cant very well go around saying that the Egyptians were Black when the Hebrews were often mistaken for Egyptians in the bible. There are so many clues that its crazy. I mean how do you reconcile that a Nubian Pharaoh that was trying to kill a Hebrew child didnt know his daughter had found him and raised him in the palace? There obviously was no physical difference between the Hebrews and the Kushites because a Kushite was Pharaoh at the time of Moses.

Your nuts and I am sorry but the book you are trying to quote is historically inaccurate ----------there was never any world wide flood, slaves did not build the pyramids etc

Your nuts and I am sorry but the book you are trying to quote is historically inaccurate ----------there was never any world wide flood, slaves did not build the pyramids etc

Neither one of you seem knowledgeable regarding 'The Book'

Exodus 2:5-10

King James Version

5 And the daughter of Pharaoh came down to wash herself at the river; and her maidens walked along by the river's side; and when she saw the ark among the flags, she sent her maid to fetch it.
6 And when she had opened it, she saw the child: and, behold, the babe wept. And she had compassion on him, and said, This is one of the Hebrews' children.
7 Then said his sister to Pharaoh's daughter, Shall I go and call to thee a nurse of the Hebrew women, that she may nurse the child for thee?
8 And Pharaoh's daughter said to her, Go. And the maid went and called the child's mother.
9 And Pharaoh's daughter said unto her, Take this child away, and nurse it for me, and I will give thee thy wages. And the women took the child, and nursed it.
10 And the child grew, and she brought him unto Pharaoh's daughter, and he became her son. And she called his name Moses: and she said, Because I drew him out of the water.

Thus it was known Moses was a Hebrew Child

Plenty of evidence of a Great Flood worldwide

The Book as you call it does not say the Hebrews built the pyramids

It is also well known that The Book as you call it is used as a text by Archealogists in the Middle East....thus they have found many historic sites that had been covered by sand and dirt for thousands of years.

Thus I must say to you two and to all others.....before you come on here and open your piehole and embarass yourself with your ignorance....do a little research first.

Last edited:

I didnt say there was a world wide flood and of course slaves didnt build the pyramids. A Black guy named Imhotep designed the pyramids and Black Egyptians built them. Regardless of if the book is historically accurate you cant argue with the fact that it specifically and indirectly states the Egyptians were Black people on multiple occasions and that Hebrews were constantly being mistaken for Egyptians. Makes sense. The story of the bible never ever goes to europe where the recessive white people were at.

King James Version

5 And the daughter of Pharaoh came down to wash herself at the river; and her maidens walked along by the river's side; and when she saw the ark among the flags, she sent her maid to fetch it.
6 And when she had opened it, she saw the child: and, behold, the babe wept. And she had compassion on him, and said, This is one of the Hebrews' children.
7 Then said his sister to Pharaoh's daughter, Shall I go and call to thee a nurse of the Hebrew women, that she may nurse the child for thee?
8 And Pharaoh's daughter said to her, Go. And the maid went and called the child's mother.
9 And Pharaoh's daughter said unto her, Take this child away, and nurse it for me, and I will give thee thy wages. And the women took the child, and nursed it.
10 And the child grew, and she brought him unto Pharaoh's daughter, and he became her son. And she called his name Moses: and she said, Because I drew him out of the water.
Bible Gateway passage: Exodus 2 - King James Version

It is also well known that The Book as you call it is used as a text for Archealogists in the Middle East....thus they have found many historic sites that had been covered by sand and dirt for thousands of years.
I disagree...

" “This is one of the Hebrew babies,” "

Did she tell the Pharoah that? Yeah she didnt and neither did the Pharaoh's daughter. The Pharaoh simply thought Moses was another Egyptian until it was too late.

Last edited:

Oh I get that hollyweird has really screwed with the actual truth of ancient times. BUTTTTTTTTTTTT historically---egyptians were ligher skin toned further back and were a mixture of people who weren't so mixed thousands of years ago. They lightened up when the Greeks conquered and then occupied them (the Ptolemy line including the inbred mostly greek greedy Cleo and they darkened up when their darker side the nubians took over. On top of this you had waves of people going and coming with more and more trade

The fallacious myth of Afro-Centrism is being propagated by one dumb ass on this board...and everything he says has been debunked and he probably even knows it...just will not admit it thus he does not even cite his sources.

Anyhow regarding the color of the ancient egyptians.............

King James Version

It is also well known that The Book as you call it is used as a text for Archealogists in the Middle East....thus they have found many historic sites that had been covered by sand and dirt for thousands of years.
I disagree...

Did she tell the Pharoah that? Yeah she didnt and neither did the Pharaoh's daughter. The Pharaoh simply thought Moses was another Egyptian until it was too late.

Ridicuous no evidence whatsoever she did not tell the Pharoah ..... it is likely he would have known even if she had not told him....by the same manner she recognized Moses as a Hebrew Child.

The fallacious myth of Afro-Centrism is being propagated by one dumb ass on this board...and everything he says has been debunked and he probably even knows it...just will not admit it thus he does not even cite his sources.

Anyhow regarding the color of the ancient egyptians.............

The ancient Egyptians were not....and I repeat were not pale faces. Thats some silly as white boy fable. the Greeks, the Kushites, and the Egyptians themselves say they were Black. Your eurocentric claim is laughable. Anyone claiming they were white is retarded and inbred to boot. :lol:

King James Version

I disagree...

Ridicuous no evidence whatsoever she did not tell the Pharoah .....he would have known anyhow it is likely he would have known even if she had not told him....by the same manner she recognized Moses as a Hebrew Child.
Show us where she told the Pharoah that Moses was a Hebrew. I'll wait.

King James Version

I disagree...

Ridicuous no evidence whatsoever she did not tell the Pharoah .....he would have known anyhow it is likely he would have known even if she had not told him....by the same manner she recognized Moses as a Hebrew Child.

Show us where she did not

King James Version

I disagree...

Show us where she did not
You have to show me where she did. Until you can do that I have no need to provide evidence she didnt. You forget the Pharoah was trying to kill all the Hebrew male babies.

I didnt say there was a world wide flood and of course slaves didnt build the pyramids. A Black guy named Imhotep designed the pyramids and Black Egyptians built them. Regardless of if the book is historically accurate you cant argue with the fact that it specifically and indirectly states the Egyptians were Black people on multiple occasions and that Hebrews were constantly being mistaken for Egyptians. Makes sense. The story of the bible never ever goes to europe where the recessive white people were at.

You are entitled to 'your opinion' but that is all you have.

Also...you need to cite your sources if you want to be taken seriously.

Forum List

Back