Idaho man Sentenced to Federal Prison for Providing Illegal Firearms, Including “Glock Switches,” to Californian with Cartel Ties

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Well like my football coach said after our annual VD film. Don't play with fire ya might get burnt

A Glock switch is an aftermarket accessory that can be attached to a Glock handgun, converting it into a machine pistol capable of fully automatic fire. It functions by applying force to the trigger bar to allow continuous firing, and possession of this device is illegal in the United States without the proper license.
More info in the Glock switch Wikipedia article.
A Glock switch is an aftermarket accessory that can be attached to a Glock handgun, converting it into a machine pistol capable of fully automatic fire. It functions by applying force to the trigger bar to allow continuous firing, and possession of this device is illegal in the United States without the proper license.

But Glock switches are necessary for illegal aliens in their hard working contributions to the American economy and stuff. this is clearly racism.

Now if they could actually prevent cartel.members and human traffickers from walking over your border Americas future.might be a little brighter.

Well like my football coach said after our annual VD film. Don't play with fire ya might get burnt

China makes the switches and is supplying them to criminals in the U.S....

And not one new gun law was needed to do this....

A machinist could make one of these things in ten minutes. Nobody ever heard of a crime committed with a fully automatic 9 mm handgun. Cartels probably have more sophisticated weapons that the Obama administration and the ATF shipped to Mexican cartels under "Operation Fast/Furious".

A machinist could make one of these things in ten minutes.
There isn't any gun part that I can't make, but I was always smart enough to not do it. I had lots of people ask me to finish out their AR lower receivers, and I sent them packing each time. Not worth the risk.

There isn't any gun part that I can't make, but I was always smart enough to not do it. I had lots of people ask me to finish out their AR lower receivers, and I sent them packing each time. Not worth the risk.
That's what got Randy Weaver in trouble, at least that's what the feds said. He refused to inform on a group they were trying to infiltrate, and they badgered him into selling one of their deputized players a sawed off shotgun, which he initially repeatedly refused, but he was coerced into doing it, like it takes a mastermind to saw off a shotgun barrel. That's what led to the Ruby Ridge conflageration, entrapment and lying. Same as they're doing today, find some low IQ idiots and set them up in order to "bust" them and save the commonwealth.

A Glock switch is an aftermarket accessory that can be attached to a Glock handgun, converting it into a machine pistol capable of fully automatic fire.

What kind of moron would think that is a good idea?

Turning a perfectly acceptable semi auto into a bullet sprayer achieves nothing as you have No way to control the muzzle after recoil. I can only imagine the jam rate from not being allowed to cycle fully.

Same as they're doing today, find some low IQ idiots and set them up in order to "bust" them and save the commonwealth.
I had a guy walk into my shop one day and ask me to build something without telling me exactly what it would be used for.

But what he described was a precision powder drop device, with a big hopper and a large enough measuring capacity that it could have been used for making grenades or pipe bombs on a semi-production scale.

I refused, and after pondering it for a day I went ahead and reported it to the police. They came out and took a report, and I never heard any more of it, but I thought covering my ass might have been a good idea...

You need to document it like saving the phone records or contact information and time and date. It could be the "customer" was one of the "good guys" probing the market for some reason. The non call back is suspicious in itself.

You need to document it like saving the phone records or contact information and time and date. It could be the "customer" was one of the "good guys" probing the market for some reason. The non call back is suspicious in itself.
The guy would not give me his name or contact number.

If it was an innocent request, he should not have been reluctant to give me that much. I told him that I wanted to think about it a little- I was designing the device in my head while we talked.

But he was evasive when I asked him how to get in touch with him, that's what really got my spidey-senses going...

The guy would not give me his name or contact number.

If it was an innocent request, he should not have been reluctant to give me that much. I told him that I wanted to think about it a little- I was designing the device in my head while we talked.

But he was evasive when I asked him how to get in touch with him, that's what really got my spidey-senses going...

It amazes me that more bad guys don't take metal working and manufacturing classes at community college.

You can't hold a revolution without basic shop skills.

That's what got Randy Weaver in trouble, at least that's what the feds said. He refused to inform on a group they were trying to infiltrate, and they badgered him into selling one of their deputized players a sawed off shotgun, which he initially repeatedly refused, but he was coerced into doing it, like it takes a mastermind to saw off a shotgun barrel. That's what led to the Ruby Ridge conflageration, entrapment and lying. Same as they're doing today, find some low IQ idiots and set them up in order to "bust" them and save the commonwealth.
what lead to ruby ridge was the stoopid court house gave weaver the wrong date. Probably intentional, with the thinking that randy wasn't smart enough to see it

You mean someone actually enforced the laws we already have on the books? Amazing, I am going to guess it wasn't a liberal judge since they like to bargain away all the firearms charges.
Actually it's the right wingers going to court and getting existing laws thrown out.

what lead to ruby ridge was the stoopid court house gave weaver the wrong court date. Probably intentional, with the thinking that randy wasn't smart enough to see it and give them the excuse to shoot a dog, shoot a boy in the back, and blow a mothers brans out all over her baby
Imagine these people coming unglues over kristy noem over that dog, and not a peep about a fbi shooter shooting a boys dog

Forum List

Back