reading about slavery enrages me

Nobody wants to take away their childhood teachings of what skin color egyptians were. They were all raised via hollyweird movies, and go by that judgement because that is what they have been taught since they could understand Mom's "NO" in touching something hot. Lay it on Hollyweird. They portray as they see fit, according to what "star" would bring in the most money. Moses did not look like Charlton Heston. Ramses was not a russian Yul Brenner. And Jesus certainly did not have blonde hair and blue eyes. They were all swarthy of complextion, or black. Making them european in looks is stupid. But....it fits the narative of what has been taught for hundreds, if not thousands, of years.
Theres a reason for that. In regard to hollywood. You cant very well go around saying that the Egyptians were Black when the Hebrews were often mistaken for Egyptians in the bible. There are so many clues that its crazy. I mean how do you reconcile that a Nubian Pharaoh that was trying to kill a Hebrew child didnt know his daughter had found him and raised him in the palace? There obviously was no physical difference between the Hebrews and the Kushites because a Kushite was Pharaoh at the time of Moses.

Your nuts and I am sorry but the book you are trying to quote is historically inaccurate ----------there was never any world wide flood, slaves did not build the pyramids etc
I didnt say there was a world wide flood and of course slaves didnt build the pyramids. A Black guy named Imhotep designed the pyramids and Black Egyptians built them. Regardless of if the book is historically accurate you cant argue with the fact that it specifically and indirectly states the Egyptians were Black people on multiple occasions and that Hebrews were constantly being mistaken for Egyptians. Makes sense. The story of the bible never ever goes to europe where the recessive white people were at.

You are entitled to 'your opinion' but that is all you have.

Also...you need to cite your sources if you want to be taken seriously.
Unfortunately for you its not just my opinion. I could care less if some silly white boy believes me. I just like putting out the facts. Youre just a useful method of doing that. You can research everything I said and you will find that its true.....or you could continue believing white boy fables. Makes me no never mind as long as I know the facts.

Nobody wants to take away their childhood teachings of what skin color egyptians were. They were all raised via hollyweird movies, and go by that judgement because that is what they have been taught since they could understand Mom's "NO" in touching something hot. Lay it on Hollyweird. They portray as they see fit, according to what "star" would bring in the most money. Moses did not look like Charlton Heston. Ramses was not a russian Yul Brenner. And Jesus certainly did not have blonde hair and blue eyes. They were all swarthy of complextion, or black. Making them european in looks is stupid. But....it fits the narative of what has been taught for hundreds, if not thousands, of years.
Theres a reason for that. In regard to hollywood. You cant very well go around saying that the Egyptians were Black when the Hebrews were often mistaken for Egyptians in the bible. There are so many clues that its crazy. I mean how do you reconcile that a Nubian Pharaoh that was trying to kill a Hebrew child didnt know his daughter had found him and raised him in the palace? There obviously was no physical difference between the Hebrews and the Kushites because a Kushite was Pharaoh at the time of Moses.

Your nuts and I am sorry but the book you are trying to quote is historically inaccurate ----------there was never any world wide flood, slaves did not build the pyramids etc

Neither one of you seem knowledgeable regarding 'The Book'

Exodus 2:5-10

King James Version

5 And the daughter of Pharaoh came down to wash herself at the river; and her maidens walked along by the river's side; and when she saw the ark among the flags, she sent her maid to fetch it.
6 And when she had opened it, she saw the child: and, behold, the babe wept. And she had compassion on him, and said, This is one of the Hebrews' children.
7 Then said his sister to Pharaoh's daughter, Shall I go and call to thee a nurse of the Hebrew women, that she may nurse the child for thee?
8 And Pharaoh's daughter said to her, Go. And the maid went and called the child's mother.
9 And Pharaoh's daughter said unto her, Take this child away, and nurse it for me, and I will give thee thy wages. And the women took the child, and nursed it.
10 And the child grew, and she brought him unto Pharaoh's daughter, and he became her son. And she called his name Moses: and she said, Because I drew him out of the water.
Bible Gateway passage: Exodus 2 - King James Version

Thus it was known Moses was a Hebrew Child

Plenty of evidence of a Great Flood worldwide

The Book as you call it does not say the Hebrews built the pyramids

It is also well known that The Book as you call it is used as a text for Archealogists in the Middle East....thus they have found many historic sites that had been covered by sand and dirt for thousands of years.
I disagree...

" “This is one of the Hebrew babies,” "

Did she tell the Pharoah that? Yeah she didnt and neither did the Pharaoh's daughter. The Pharaoh simply thought Moses was another Egyptian until it was too late.

Ridicuous no evidence whatsoever she did not tell the Pharoah .....he would have known anyhow it is likely he would have known even if she had not told him....by the same manner she recognized Moses as a Hebrew Child.
Show us where she told the Pharoah that Moses was a Hebrew. I'll wait.

Show us where she did not
You have to show me where she did. Until you can do that I have no need to provide evidence she didnt. You forget the Pharoah was trying to kill all the Hebrew male babies.

Yes, Pharoah was trying to kill all the Hebrew babies but obviousy since his daughter wanted the child for her own ...he allowed her to have it.

Again....if the daughter could recognize Moses as being a Hebrew Child....what makes you think her father could not?

You are being irrational

King James Version

5 And the daughter of Pharaoh came down to wash herself at the river; and her maidens walked along by the river's side; and when she saw the ark among the flags, she sent her maid to fetch it.
6 And when she had opened it, she saw the child: and, behold, the babe wept. And she had compassion on him, and said, This is one of the Hebrews' children.
7 Then said his sister to Pharaoh's daughter, Shall I go and call to thee a nurse of the Hebrew women, that she may nurse the child for thee?
8 And Pharaoh's daughter said to her, Go. And the maid went and called the child's mother.
9 And Pharaoh's daughter said unto her, Take this child away, and nurse it for me, and I will give thee thy wages. And the women took the child, and nursed it.
10 And the child grew, and she brought him unto Pharaoh's daughter, and he became her son. And she called his name Moses: and she said, Because I drew him out of the water.

It is also well known that The Book as you call it is used as a text for Archealogists in the Middle East....thus they have found many historic sites that had been covered by sand and dirt for thousands of years.
I disagree...

Did she tell the Pharoah that? Yeah she didnt and neither did the Pharaoh's daughter. The Pharaoh simply thought Moses was another Egyptian until it was too late.

Ridicuous no evidence whatsoever she did not tell the Pharoah .....he would have known anyhow it is likely he would have known even if she had not told him....by the same manner she recognized Moses as a Hebrew Child.

You have to show me where she did. Until you can do that I have no need to provide evidence she didnt. You forget the Pharoah was trying to kill all the Hebrew male babies.

Yes, Pharoah was trying to kill all the Hebrew babies but obviousy subce his daughter wanting the child for her own ...he allowed her to have it.

Again....if the daughter could recognize Moses as being a Hebrew Child....what makes you think her father could not?

You are being irrational
"Yes, Pharoah was trying to kill all the Hebrew babies but obviousy subce his daughter wanting the child for her own ...he allowed her to have it."

Show us where the Pharoah gives his approval.

The Pharoah wasnt there when she found Moses hidden in the reeds. Why would he think Moses was Hebrew when he never knew Moses was in the reeds?

I didnt say there was a world wide flood and of course slaves didnt build the pyramids. A Black guy named Imhotep designed the pyramids and Black Egyptians built them. Regardless of if the book is historically accurate you cant argue with the fact that it specifically and indirectly states the Egyptians were Black people on multiple occasions and that Hebrews were constantly being mistaken for Egyptians. Makes sense. The story of the bible never ever goes to europe where the recessive white people were at.

Unfortunately for you its not just my opinion. I could care less if some silly white boy believes me. I just like putting out the facts. Youre just a useful method of doing that. You can research everything I said and you will find that its true.....or you could continue believing white boy fables. Makes me no never mind as long as I know the facts.

I am not going to do your research for you.....if you want anyone to believe what you believe ....you should cite your sources.

You have bought the theory of 'Afro-Centrism' hook line and sinker.....sorry it has been debunked.

King James Version

I disagree...

Yes, Pharoah was trying to kill all the Hebrew babies but obviousy subce his daughter wanting the child for her own ...he allowed her to have it.

You are being irrational
"Yes, Pharoah was trying to kill all the Hebrew babies but obviousy subce his daughter wanting the child for her own ...he allowed her to have it."

The Pharoah wasnt there when she found Moses hidden in the reeds. Why would he think Moses was Hebrew when he never knew Moses was in the reeds?

I have not stated that Pharoah knew or did not know Moses was a hebrew....but at some point he had to see Moses....when was the first time Pharoah saw moses?..most likely when his daughter found him and brought him home...thus common sense tells me Pharoah most likely knew.....if his daughter could recognize a hebrew child on sight...her father could have also....just common sense.

King James Version

It is also well known that The Book as you call it is used as a text by Archealogists in the Middle East....thus they have found many historic sites that had been covered by sand and dirt for thousands of years.

Thus I must say to you two and to all others.....before you come on here and open your piehole and embarass yourself with your ignorance....do a little research first.
I'm an atheist-----and realize "the book" is a collection of very bizarre fairy tales and horror stories. As such, I can't pretend that it contains any truth. There have been large floods all over the world at different points in time--how do we know--because floods scar the earth and are easy to undercover even thousands of years later. This said and and I will say it again---there has never ever been a flood on this planet that even comes close to what the bible claims. It never happened. The Jews stole the story of a great flood (Gildemesh) changed around the characters and the god and made it their own MADE UP story. Much like the christians stole most of their ideals for their religious beliefs and stories from the Jews. Oddly, the muslims also stole from the Jews who they are always trying to kill.

OH brother----christians have been claiming that Moses and crew built the pyramids for centuries now. All those religious cartoons of moses and the pyramids ring any bells. And all those religious color pictures for the kiddies ring any bells? Of course we know such claims are flat lies------------the workmen in ancient Egypt were paid and they formed work crews who had a habit of signing their work. Sorry--no christian or jewish slaves signatures anywhere. And then you have ancient grave sites--

The Bible tells us that during that period the Israelite slaves were forced to make mud bricks (Exodus 5:10-14). This detail is consistent with the type of brick used to construct pyramids. In fact, according to Exodus 5:7, Pharaoh told the taskmasters, “You shall no longer give the people straw to make brick as before. Let them go and gather straw for themselves.” While we are not told specifically that the bricks were used for pyramids, it seems plausible that they were. The Jewish historian Josephus supports this theory: “They [the Egyptian taskmasters] set them also to build pyramids” (Antiquities, II:9.1).

The slavery of the Israelites ended abruptly at the Exodus. According to archeologist A. R. David, the slaves suddenly disappeared. She admits that “the quantity, range and type of articles of everyday use which were left behind in the houses may indeed suggest that the departure was sudden and unpremeditated” (The Pyramid Builders of Ancient Egypt, p. 199). The Egyptian army that was destroyed at the Red Sea was led by Pharaoh himself (Exodus 14:6), and this could account for the fact that no burial place or mummy has been found for the 13th-dynasty Pharaoh Neferhotep I.

Pyramids are not mentioned as such in the canonical Scriptures. However, the Apocrypha (approved as canonical by Catholics and Coptics) does mention pyramids in 1 Maccabees 13:28-38 in connection with seven pyramids built by Simon Maccabeus as monuments to his parents.

Pre-Alexandrian Jews would not have used the word pyramid. However, in the Old Testament, we do see the word migdol (Strong’s, H4024). This word is translated “tower” and could represent any large monolith, obelisk or pyramid. Migdol is the Hebrew word used to describe the Tower of Babel in Genesis 11:4, and it is translated similarly in Ezekiel 29:10 and 30:6. In describing a “pyramid,” this is the word the Hebrews would have most likely used. Furthermore, Migdol is a place name in Exodus 14:2, Numbers 33:7, Jeremiah 44:1, and Jeremiah 46:14 and could mean that a tower or monument was located there.

The Bible does not explicitly state that the Israelites built pyramids; nor does it use the word pyramid in association with the Hebrews. We may surmise that the children of Israel worked on the pyramids, but that is all we can do.

I am not going to do your research for you.....if you want anyone to believe what you believe ....you should cite your sources.

You have bought the theory of 'Afro-Centrism' hook line and sinker.....sorry it has been debunked.
I didnt ask you to do research for me. I've already done my research. Its you that needs to be educated. Nothing I have said has been debunked. Thats because you cant debunk it.

King James Version

I disagree...

You are being irrational

If Pharoah had not approved of his daughter keeping the child he would not have allowed her to do so. duh

The fact that Pharoah did not know moses was in the reeds has nothing to do with anythng....other than to demonstrate you do not use good logic in your reasoning.

We do not know at what point or time Pharoah first saw Moses but it had to be relatively quick....the daughter let Moses own mother nurse him...and when he gave up the tit...she brought him home.

Also you seem not to understand the power daughters have over their fathers....that is what allowed her to keep moses.....despite the fact that her father wanted them all dead.

Oh I get that hollyweird has really screwed with the actual truth of ancient times. BUTTTTTTTTTTTT historically---egyptians were ligher skin toned further back and were a mixture of people who weren't so mixed thousands of years ago. They lightened up when the Greeks conquered and then occupied them (the Ptolemy line including the inbred mostly greek greedy Cleo and they darkened up when their darker side the nubians took over. On top of this you had waves of people going and coming with more and more trade

The fallacious myth of Afro-Centrism is being propagated by one dumb ass on this board...and everything he says has been debunked and he probably even knows it...just will not admit it thus he does not even cite his sources.

Anyhow regarding the color of the ancient egyptians.............

The ancient Egyptians were not....and I repeat were not pale faces. Thats some silly as white boy fable. the Greeks, the Kushites, and the Egyptians themselves say they were Black. Your eurocentric claim is laughable. Anyone claiming they were white is retarded and inbred to boot. :lol:
They weren't pale--there was way to much sun even then. They weren't black either---(well the nubians were but the others weren't) and sorry dippy but the Greeks conquered Egypt and left behind lots and lots of greeks including the ptolemy line that ruled over Eqypt. Egypt during its historical significance was over all paler and run by inbred mostly white greeks.

King James Version

I disagree...

You are being irrational

I have not stated that Pharoah knew or did not know Moses was a hebrew....but at some point he had to see Moses....when was the first time Pharoah saw moses?..most likely when his daughter found him and brought him home...thus common sense tells me Pharoah most likely knew.....if his daughter could recognize a hebrew child on sight...her father could have also....just common sense.
Your thinking is ignorant which is why you think its common sense. His daughter recognized Moses as a Hebrew because he was hidden in the reeds after the proclamation that all Hebrew males were going to be killed. Since Moses was Black like the Pharaoh how would he later seeing Moses think he was a Hebrew since you clearly couldnt tell except by the clothing? What kind of retarded white boy are you? :lol:

King James Version

I disagree...

You are being irrational

If Pharoah had not approved of his daughter keeping the child he would not have allowed her to do so. duh

The fact that Pharoah did not know moses was in the reeds has nothing to do with anythng....other than to demonstrate you do not use good logic in your reasoning.

We do not know at what point or time Pharoah first saw Moses but it had to be relatively quick....the daughter let Moses on mother nurse him...and when he gave up the tit...she brought him home.

Also you seem not to understant the power daughters have over their fathers....that is what allowed her to keep moses.....despite the fact that her father wanted them all dead.

"The fact that Pharoah did not know moses was in the reeds has nothing to do with anythng....other than to demonstrate you do not use good logic in your reasoning."

Of course it does you retard. If the Pharaoh had found Moses hidden in the reeds after he had proclaimed Hebrew males to be killed he would have believed Moses was a Hebrew as well.

I didnt ask you to do research for me. I've already done my research. Its you that needs to be educated. Nothing I have said has been debunked. Thats because you cant debunk it.
The debunking of Afro-Centrism has been posted....look above.

Oh I get that hollyweird has really screwed with the actual truth of ancient times. BUTTTTTTTTTTTT historically---egyptians were ligher skin toned further back and were a mixture of people who weren't so mixed thousands of years ago. They lightened up when the Greeks conquered and then occupied them (the Ptolemy line including the inbred mostly greek greedy Cleo and they darkened up when their darker side the nubians took over. On top of this you had waves of people going and coming with more and more trade

The fallacious myth of Afro-Centrism is being propagated by one dumb ass on this board...and everything he says has been debunked and he probably even knows it...just will not admit it thus he does not even cite his sources.

The ancient Egyptians were not....and I repeat were not pale faces. Thats some silly as white boy fable. the Greeks, the Kushites, and the Egyptians themselves say they were Black. Your eurocentric claim is laughable. Anyone claiming they were white is retarded and inbred to boot. :lol:
They weren't pale--there was way to much sun even then. They weren't black either---(well the nubians were but the others weren't) and sorry dippy but the Greeks conquered Egypt and left behind lots and lots of greeks including the ptolemy line that ruled over Eqypt. Egypt during its historical significance was over all paler and run by inbred mostly white greeks.
Of course they were Black. Again I repeat that multiple Greeks, the Kushites, and the Egyptians themselves said they were Black. No matter how hard you try to ignore that basic fact its still there for you to read anytime you want to stop believing white boy fables. See how non Black they were?

3574839_orig.jpg

The debunking of Afro-Centrism has been posted....look above.
Youve only posted white boy fables. There is no need to look. I have roasted your silly claims with facts.

King James Version

I disagree...

You are being irrational

Your thinking is ignorant which is why you think its common sense. His daughter recognized Moses as a Hebrew because he was hidden in the reeds after the proclamation that all Hebrew males were going to be killed. Since Moses was Black like the Pharaoh how would he later seeing Moses think he was a Hebrew since you clearly couldnt tell except by the clothing? What kind of retarded white boy are you? :lol:

First of all neither of them were black....the evidence for that has been posted.

There is probably more than one reason Pharoah's daughter recognized Moses as a hebrew child...his being circumcised would be my first guess.

Again...i have not suggested that pharoah knew Moses was a hebrew....I am just saying that he most likely did....his daughter could have even told him.

Last edited:
I often wonder why god would ask the Hebrews were they not children of Ethiopians?

"Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the Lord. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?"

Amos 9:7

Of course they were Black. Again I repeat that multiple Greeks, the Kushites, and the Egyptians themselves said they were Black. No matter how hard you try to ignore that basic fact its still there for you to read anytime you want to stop believing white boy fables. See how non Black they were?

3574839_orig.jpg
You have no clue about Alexander the Great and his would become egyptian generals and you have no ability to read and comprehend the first article that I put up. Egyptians were lighter then (except nubians) ---------to begin with. But with the Greek Generals staying and taking over, whites ruled Egypt during its hayday---inbreds but nonetheless..

King James Version

I disagree...

You are being irrational

First of all neither of them were black....the evidence for that has been posted.

There is probably more than one reason Pharoah's daughter recognized Moses as a hebrew child...his being circumcised would be my first guess.

Again...i have not suggested that pharoah knew Moses was a hebrew....I am just saying that he most likely did....his daughter could have even told him.
Again your evidence is white boy fables. I need some documented evidence.

The Egyptians circumcised as well.

Your claim was that she did tell him. Now that you cant find any evidence you have changed to "most likely"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back