'I can't breathe.' Canton police bodycam footage captures Frank Tyson's final words

Imagine you have since you posed the question . 99% of us are non disruptive and non menace so No we have not. How did it go for you personally?

So not only are you lacking in medical training or experience, but you have no personal experience. Yet you know what happened anyway.

A couple generations ago we would call someone like you a loudmouth, or blowhard.

So not only are you lacking in medical training or experience, but you have no personal experience. Yet you know what happened anyway.

A couple generations ago we would call someone like you a loudmouth, or blowhard.
And then and now we would call you a perpetual wuss crybaby, always weeping for the criminal. Plus your breathing under water fantasy got busted so you are irked

How did they? You mean to tell me 5 officers can't control a man without killing him.

Got better things to do than fight worthless scum 24-7 hour after hour with a massive presence. How much GOVT money do you want to invest in the criminal animals while important work goes un-done by the valuable Police squads? Your thinking is $34T debt, collapse the nation. One judge, cop and social worker for 50 million criminals 24-7?

Got better things to do than fight worthless scum 24-7 hour after hour with a massive presence. How much GOVT money do you want to invest in the criminal animals while important work goes un-done by the valuable Police squads? Your thinking is $34T debt, collapse the nation. One judge, cop and social worker for 50 million criminals 24-7?
What is the job of the police? So, you think their job is to be Judge, Jury and Executioner.

He was subdued. AFTER he was handcuffed, the cops left him face down for at least 5 minutes, which was unthinkable considering he was yelling in distress that he couldn't breathe.
Why would laying face down have anything to do with one’s ability to breathe?

I haven't had one, but I am not sitting around talking about what you can and can't do with someone sitting on your chest.
Actually placing your weight on a suspect’s chest is the proper way to execute that restraint technique. You should avoid putting your body weight on the suspect’s neck.

Forum List

Back