'I can't breathe.' Canton police bodycam footage captures Frank Tyson's final words

Sounds racist...jus sayin
Actually the facts support this statement and since it was a reply to a racist white comment calling blacks hyenas, maybe you should say something to leftwinger. But you won't. Because that's what you are.

Actually the facts support this statement and since it was a reply to a racist white comment calling blacks hyenas, maybe you should say something to leftwinger. But you won't. Because that's what you are.

Another racist comment!!! Lol... I see you

I’ll mention that to the next person I see who is suffering from insufficient oxygen. They are telling the truth the best they can. They can’t breathe. And in Floyd’s case, it was true. He wasn’t getting enough Air thanks to Chauvin. We don’t know in this case, but it doesn’t look good so far.

That's racist!!!!

You're not bright enough to grasp it though
I'm bright enough to grasp it, because all white females are not racist, therefore you are being described for your individual attitude. If I said white females are racist, then you could say that is a racist comment. But since you have consistenty posted racist garbage, saying that you are a racist white female is supported by evidence.

Like I said, those of us who actually face racism instead of denying the racism and tryingto invent ways to make others seem as racist, know what racism is.

Another racist comment!!! Lol... I see you
Wrong again. The comment made was racist and it was done by a white person. If I said that all whites make racists comments like that one, then you could call that a racist comment.

I'm bright enough to grasp it, because all white females are not racist, therefore you are being described for your individual attitude. If I said white females are racist, then you could say that is a racist comment. But since you have consistenty posted racist garbage, saying that you are a racist white female is supported by evidence.

Like I said, those of us who actually face racism instead of denying the racism and tryingto invent ways to make others seem as racist, know what racism is.

Another racist rebuttal. I'm weary of your racism

Nobody said Black? Again you ASSume.....

leftwinger said:
You Libstain will kill the country if you keep mandating we allow packs of wild hyenas free run amongst our prized herd of cattle. When you find these animals, they must be killed or relocated far far from the prized producing $$$ herd.

Another racist rebuttal. I'm weary of your racism
You're weary because you can't dispute me. I have made zero racist comments. But to you , if I say the word white in any uncomplimentary way that's racist. None of my comments were about the entire white race, nor did they attribute any particluar trait to the entitre white race. This disingenuous right wing bullshit has got to stop.

Meanwhile describing all blacks as hyenas is racist and you didn't say shit about that. You give yourself away as you do that so just stop whning.

Nobody said Black? Again you ASSume.....

leftwinger said:
You Libstain will kill the country if you keep mandating we allow packs of wild hyenas free run amongst our prized herd of cattle. When you find these animals, they must be killed or relocated far far from the prized producing $$$ herd.
I don't assume anything from you. Your racism is clear.

You're weary because you can't dispute me. I have made zero racist comments. But to you , if I say the word white in any uncomplimentary way that's racist. None of my comments were about the entire white race, nor did they attribute any particluar trait to the entitre white race. This disingenuous right wing bullshit has got to stop.

Meanwhile describing all blacks as hyenas is racist and you didn't say shit about that. You give yourself away as you do that so just stop whning.

Of course you have, everyone can read them.

You spend your time on here being a racist. That's it, nothing more. You and your sock puppy.l You think we don't know? Lol

What do Hyenas do at night? They roam around in packs looking for victims to kill eat or harrass. So do a good percentage of American criminals. case-closed//
Nice try but you have consistenty posted racist garbage about backs even in threads that I created about positive things happening in black communities and postive black people. So what you are is clear and I'm tired of you lying ass racists trying to use plausible deniability as a cover.

Nice try but you have consistenty posted racist garbage about backs even in threads that I created about positive things happening in black communities and postive black people. So what you are is clear and I'm tired of you lying ass racists trying to use plausible deniability as a cover.

Oh really? Thats' interesting. But you said "this thread" in your post. You were wrong and now spinning to unknown BS you think you may have read elsewhere. But your credibility is shot down.....right here in this very thread. Right now. Live now....not percieved mistakes 200 yr ago//

Interesting. When the paramedics come and a person says they’re having trouble breathing. They don’t just say no you aren’t do they? They check blood oxygen and if the reading is low administer oxygen don’t they?
Having trouble breathing is not the same as “I can’t breathe.”

If one is talking one is breathing.

Can still asphyxiate while being able to breath really. It's like if you're in a oxygen deficient environment you will suffocate despite having a breath mechanism. All it means is you aren't getting enough oxygen which can be from restriction of airflow either in or out, or diseases can cause it also where the body doesn't exchange oxygen with carbon dioxide, and other reasons. Can suffocate from not being able to expel air out fully where carbon dioxide continues to build in the lungs.

Speaking is just a passage of air across vocal chords.

But none of that matters because it still comes down to, the guy killed himself. All he had to do was not comitt a crime and he wouldn't be dead right now. When you commit a crime you take your own life in your hands and everytime you escalate things you increase the likelihood you'll end up dead.

He didn't even have to be a good person, all he had to do was be a decent person and he wouldn't be dead. Every decision he made led to his death in this instance.

If hadn't broken the law the cops never would have come after him.

How many of you experts have ever had someone sit on your neck, back or chest which would restrict your breathing. How many?
Imagine you have since you posed the question . 99% of us are non disruptive and non menace so No we have not. How did it go for you personally?

Not true. Chauvin improperly employed a restraint technique. He screwed up. I know as I spent 14+ years as a deputy sheriff going through the very same training as him.

That said, Floyd’s physical condition and lifestyle contributed to his death, but it wasn’t the direct cause.
no he didnt guy o d , the jury said its self the out chauvin away cause they were afraid black would burn the city. you can se in the pic chauvin did have his need on his neck,.

Forum List

Back