Bidenomics Flops. Again

Only a liberal would claim 5% a year increases 4 years in a row as something that "just isn't that bad". Would your taxes going up 20% be a problem, Joey? Because that's what inflation really is...it's a tax imposed on the people least able to absorb it! That's money coming out of people's bank accounts because of Joe Biden's fiscal policies. Money that they will NEVER get back! If we get another 4 years of Joe Biden in the White House we're literally looking at a generation of people with no savings and maxed out credit card debt!

Well, here's the thing. My salary has gone up about 71% from where it was in 2020. If you want to use that as a baseline, I was out of work for 14 weeks during TRUMP PLAGUE and my side business shrank by about 50%.

But that's an unfair comparison, so let's look at 2019 vs. 2023. I'm still making 37% more.

So, um, yeah, I'm still a lot better off than I was four years ago.

We have a GLOBAL inflation problem, partially as a result of Covid, but partially because of the labor market. Neither of those have much to do with Biden and he's successfully steered us through it.

As opposed to Trump, when they were taking the dead bodies out by the truckload and he took no responsibility.

Well, here's the thing. My salary has gone up about 71% from where it was in 2020. If you want to use that as a baseline, I was out of work for 14 weeks during TRUMP PLAGUE and my side business shrank by about 50%.

But that's an unfair comparison, so let's look at 2019 vs. 2023. I'm still making 37% more.

We have a GLOBAL inflation problem, partially as a result of Covid, but partially because of the labor market. Neither of those have much to do with Biden and he's successfully steered us through it.

As opposed to Trump, when they were taking the dead bodies out by the truckload and he took no responsibility.
So the vast majority of the country ISN'T better off than they were four years ago...but they should vote for Joe Biden because YOU supposedly are? To be blunt, Joey? You're a bit of an idiot!

By the way...more people died of Covid under Joe Biden than died of it under Donald Trump...and that was AFTER Trump gave President Potato Head vaccines and tons of ventilators!
Do you REALLY want to compare Trump to Biden? Good luck with that, Little Buddy!

So the vast majority of the country ISN'T better off than they were four years ago...but they should vote for Joe Biden because YOU supposedly are? To be blunt, Joey? You're a bit of an idiot!

Except the vast majority is better off.

Did you just forget 2020 was a thing?

By the way...more people died of Covid under Joe Biden than died of it under Donald Trump...and that was AFTER Trump gave President Potato Head vaccines and tons of ventilators!

You mean after Trump let it saturate the country and fucked up the vaccine rollout?

You mean after Trump let it saturate the country and fucked up the vaccine rollout?
Trump got the country vaccines in record time. Biden had those vaccines and the ventilators that Trump also pushed through production in record time and he STILL had more deaths from Covid on his watch than Trump did!

You name a topic and Trump was better at it than Joe Biden and this clueless administration of his! Just try and name a Cabinet member from the Biden administration that's competent! You can't! They're are all complete incompetents. From Mayor Pete...to Janet Yellen...to Granholm...to Austin...to Mayorkas...it's like Biden hand picked people who are as bad at their jobs as he is!

Yeah right! Trump asked for travel bans on people coming from China and you on the left accused him of being a racist!

Trump got the country vaccines in record time. Biden had those vaccines and the ventilators that Trump also pushed through production in record time and he STILL had more deaths from Covid on his watch than Trump did!

He had little to do with the vaccines. Pfhizer was working on the problem long before he announced his "Warp Speed" program (which really wasn't.)

Yeah right! Trump asked for travel bans on people coming from China and you on the left accused him of being a racist!

Because he was being a racist. If he was serious about a travel ban, he'd have said, "AMerican Nationals, you need to stay in China or go into quarantine for a month after you return."

He didn't do that. He just banned Chinese people. White people came back with the virus and spread it.

He did act like a racist twit saying things like "Kung Flu" and "China Virus", which resulted in a spike in hate crimes against Asian Americans

You name a topic and Trump was better at it than Joe Biden and this clueless administration of his!
The economy. Employment. GDP growth. Relations with our allies.

Just try and name a Cabinet member from the Biden administration that's competent!
More competent than Trump.

From Mayor Pete...to Janet Yellen...to Granholm...to Austin...to Mayorkas...it's like Biden hand picked people who are as bad at their jobs as he is!
Did you forget what a clown show Trump's cabinet was? How he went through multiple secretaries in offices because they either couldn't stand to work with his flatulent ass, or because they wouldn't kiss up to him enough.

Joe and others like him will criticize Trump no matter what direction he takes. If Trump had taken a more direct involvement in locking down the country rather than letting the states handle things mostly, they would've called him a dictator. With his more Constitutional approach, they accuse him of letting the country get more infected while calling him racist like Joe did above.

These aren't rational people. They will simply cheerlead for their side regardless if it is self-contradictory or not.

As far as the economics go, there are multiple economic metric institutions that are connected to our government and will do the bidding of it by slanting the analysis to favor the administration in power at the time. Like the DOJ, these institutions are politically compromised and cannot be trusted. It's easier to just measure economic performance by the actions of various nations.

The most telling aspect of how bad America is faring is how the world is leaving the dollar behind in terms of it being a global reserve currency. The petrodollar is dying as well.

The economy. Employment. GDP growth. Relations with our allies.

More competent than Trump.

Did you forget what a clown show Trump's cabinet was? How he went through multiple secretaries in offices because they either couldn't stand to work with his flatulent ass, or because they wouldn't kiss up to him enough.
You can't name a single Biden Cabinet member that's competent...can you, Joey? LOL

Joe and others like him will criticize Trump no matter what direction he takes. If Trump had taken a more direct involvement in locking down the country rather than letting the states handle things mostly, they would've called him a dictator. With his more Constitutional approach, they accuse him of letting the country get more infected while calling him racist like Joe did above.

Except Trump didn't let the states handle it. He openly worked against the states, openly encouraged the assholes who showed up with weapons at state capitols because they couldn't go to Applebee's.

The Constitution is not a suicide pact.

The problem with Trump is that he liked doing the showy things like sending Hospital ships, when those ships turned out to be worthless because responding to a plague is not what they were designed for. They were designed to be off-shore battlefield hospitals.

Government isn't a fake reality show.

As far as the economics go, there are multiple economic metric institutions that are connected to our government and will do the bidding of it by slanting the analysis to favor the administration in power at the time. Like the DOJ, these institutions are politically compromised and cannot be trusted. It's easier to just measure economic performance by the actions of various nations.

Okay, the US has stronger economic growth than any of the other G-7 nations. So you kind of lose on that one.

The most telling aspect of how bad America is faring is how the world is leaving the dollar behind in terms of it being a global reserve currency. The petrodollar is dying as well.

Which means a lot of nothing.

You can't name a single Biden Cabinet member that's competent...can you, Joey? LOL
I would probably have to look up their names. You see, that's the nice thing, if they are doing their jobs, you never hear about them. So I have no idea who is currently running HUD, because unlike the Buffoon Ben Carson, that person is doing her job.

So most of Biden's cabinet secretaries are quietly doing their jobs, competently.

The ones I have heard of - Blinken, Austin, and yes, even Mayorkas, are doing their jobs just fine, thanks.

Except Trump didn't let the states handle it. He openly worked against the states, openly encouraged the assholes who showed up with weapons at state capitols because they couldn't go to Applebee's.

You might consider those people assholes, but the people I consider assholes are the politicians that stopped people from attending church, destroyed small businesses while allowing big businesses to stay open, and demanded vaccinations for citizens while keeping the border mostly open for unvaccinated migrants.

The Constitution is not a suicide pact.

You're correct. What is a suicide pact is statist progressivism. The hysterical reactions by most of the world's governments during COVID showed that a pandemic is the perfect method to frighten the sheepish masses into giving up their rights while centralizing power in government. It's the same tactic used with fearmongering about the climate.

The problem with Trump is that he liked doing the showy things like sending Hospital ships, when those ships turned out to be worthless because responding to a plague is not what they were designed for. They were designed to be off-shore battlefield hospitals.

Government isn't a fake reality show.

Personally, I'm more critical of Warp Speed. The vaccines were pushed forward without much caution, and the end result were faulty vaccines that have caused a multitude of injuries and long term health effects. And unfortunately, the vaccine court system provides little recourse for consumers.

Okay, the US has stronger economic growth than any of the other G-7 nations. So you kind of lose on that one.

Which means a lot of nothing.

The fact that you would say the reduction in the use of the dollar as a reserve currency and its use in oil trade is "a lot of nothing" reveals how little you know about currency value and its importance in terms of trade and long term economic health. For decades, the government has spent ridiculous sums of money beyond what it receives in tax revenue. This was only feasible because of the world's trust in the dollar. That trust has significantly declined, and yet, we're still throwing billions at Ukraine. This will eventually result in hyperinflation.

You might consider those people assholes, but the people I consider assholes are the politicians that stopped people from attending church, destroyed small businesses while allowing big businesses to stay open, and demanded vaccinations for citizens while keeping the border mostly open for unvaccinated migrants.

Yes, we needed to spread a deadly disease so people could grovel in front of an imaginary sky fairy. :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You're correct. What is a suicide pact is statist progressivism. The hysterical reactions by most of the world's governments during COVID showed that a pandemic is the perfect method to frighten the sheepish masses into giving up their rights while centralizing power in government. It's the same tactic used with fearmongering about the climate.

I'm sorry. What right did we "lose" long-term as a result of Covid? other countries treated this like an emergency. Trump didn't want Fauci to be more popular than he was.

Personally, I'm more critical of Warp Speed. The vaccines were pushed forward without much caution, and the end result were faulty vaccines that have caused a multitude of injuries and long term health effects. And unfortunately, the vaccine court system provides little recourse for consumers.

The Vaccines did what they were supposed to do. Anti-Vax Crazies long precede

The fact that you would say the reduction in the use of the dollar as a reserve currency and its use in oil trade is "a lot of nothing" reveals how little you know about currency value and its importance in terms of trade and long term economic health. For decades, the government has spent ridiculous sums of money beyond what it receives in tax revenue. This was only feasible because of the world's trust in the dollar. That trust has significantly declined, and yet, we're still throwing billions at Ukraine. This will eventually result in hyperinflation.
I agree that deficit spending is a big deal. But both parties are guilty of it, so there's really not much to be said there. It's easier to borrow than it is to either raise taxes or cut programs.

But you guys have been predicting ECONOMIC DOOM for four years now.

No one believes you anymore.

Yes, we needed to spread a deadly disease so people could grovel in front of an imaginary sky fairy. :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You're not a fan of freedom of religion, I take it. And this "deadly disease" was not stopped in its spread by the vaccines or lockdowns. Sweden is a good example of a nation that handled the pandemic better than most with basically no lockdowns. Most of the difference in death rates between countries could be attributed to differences in public health. Italy, for example, had a very old population vulnerable to the virus. Most of the deaths in America were among people with up to 4 comorbidities (aka - pre-existing health conditions). So, if isolating the weakest among us from open society was done instead of making everyone lockdown, that might have worked better.

I'm sorry. What right did we "lose" long-term as a result of Covid? other countries treated this like an emergency. Trump didn't want Fauci to be more popular than he was.

Depends on the country, if you want to answer that question, but for the US, clearly, the public has been lulled into a mental state that is more open to federal control of things. FISA just got reauthorized with far more power than before to spy on everyone, and it barely made the news. During the pandemic, the feds also worked in collusion with tech and social media companies to censor various speech that went against certain narratives concerning vaccines, therapeutic measures, and COVID in general. Many of the things censored turned out to be true. So far, no one in government has been held accountable for putting pressure on these companies, despite this violating the First Amendment. On the state level, the broad powers allowed for governors and legislatures call into question just how much of our rights are actually just privileges that can be limited by government as they see fit.

The Vaccines did what they were supposed to do. Anti-Vax Crazies long precede

Not really. It got to the point that the definition of vaccine has changed. In the past, something had to provide immunity to be called a vaccine. This is why the flu shot was not called a vaccine. It only provided resistance. When the vaccines first rolled out, they were claimed to provide immunity. It was quickly determined they didn't. Then, they were sold as providing resistance. That didn't work out too well either, since the version of the spike protein provided by the vaccines didn't match the various mutations that had occurred since the development of the vaccines. When that stopped being a selling point, they tried to say it reduced your chances of ending up in the hospital. When a significant portion of people ending up there were shown to be fully vaccinated and boosted, people started asking what the point of the shot was.

Then, there's the fact that the spike protein itself is pathogenic. It causes myocarditis and clotting even without the rest of the viral structure. With the vaccines not conforming to cGMP standards, some batches caused significantly more and worse injuries than others. So, getting the shot was a roll of the dice. In many ways, certain batches were far more dangerous than getting the virus itself.

I agree that deficit spending is a big deal. But both parties are guilty of it, so there's really not much to be said there. It's easier to borrow than it is to either raise taxes or cut programs.

But you guys have been predicting ECONOMIC DOOM for four years now.

No one believes you anymore.

When considering the rise in interest rates, the rise in housing costs (both in rent and buying homes), and the comparatively low change in wages and salaries, that is already economic doom to a certain extent.

You're not a fan of freedom of religion, I take it. And this "deadly disease" was not stopped in its spread by the vaccines or lockdowns. Sweden is a good example of a nation that handled the pandemic better than most with basically no lockdowns. Most of the difference in death rates between countries could be attributed to differences in public health. Italy, for example, had a very old population vulnerable to the virus. Most of the deaths in America were among people with up to 4 comorbidities (aka - pre-existing health conditions). So, if isolating the weakest among us from open society was done instead of making everyone lockdown, that might have worked better.

Sweden is a relatively isolated country of about 10 million. Probably not a good example.

A better example would be Japan, which went into a total lockdown, canceled the Olympics, and strictly enforced social distancing. (It helped that mask-wearing was already popular in Japan, and they don't hug or shake hands when greeting; they do that whole bowing thing.) With a larger elderly population and high population density, Covid should have decimated them. But instead, total Covid Fatalities in Japan were about 50,000, compared to over a million for the US.

The world would be truly better off if Religion just went away.

Depends on the country, if you want to answer that question, but for the US, clearly, the public has been lulled into a mental state that is more open to federal control of things. FISA just got reauthorized with far more power than before to spy on everyone, and it barely made the news. During the pandemic, the feds also worked in collusion with tech and social media companies to censor various speech that went against certain narratives concerning vaccines, therapeutic measures, and COVID in general. Many of the things censored turned out to be true. So far, no one in government has been held accountable for putting pressure on these companies, despite this violating the First Amendment. On the state level, the broad powers allowed for governors and legislatures call into question just how much of our rights are actually just privileges that can be limited by government as they see fit.

Actually, most of that stuff that spread on the internet was bullshit, and frankly, not enough was done to censor misinformation. Take your boy, Hydrochlorinequinine.

17,000 people died because they believed the shit that was spread on the internet and amplified by the Orange Shitgibbon. Of course when Trump caught Covid himself, he didn't take HCQ, he got the best of care at Walter Reed with treatments not available to the rest of us.

Not really. It got to the point that the definition of vaccine has changed. In the past, something had to provide immunity to be called a vaccine. This is why the flu shot was not called a vaccine. It only provided resistance. When the vaccines first rolled out, they were claimed to provide immunity. It was quickly determined they didn't. Then, they were sold as providing resistance. That didn't work out too well either, since the version of the spike protein provided by the vaccines didn't match the various mutations that had occurred since the development of the vaccines. When that stopped being a selling point, they tried to say it reduced your chances of ending up in the hospital. When a significant portion of people ending up there were shown to be fully vaccinated and boosted, people started asking what the point of the shot was.

Actually, the vaccine did it's job, new cases and deaths dropped once it was distributed. Another achievement you clowns won't give Biden credit for.

Then, there's the fact that the spike protein itself is pathogenic. It causes myocarditis and clotting even without the rest of the viral structure. With the vaccines not conforming to cGMP standards, some batches caused significantly more and worse injuries than others. So, getting the shot was a roll of the dice. In many ways, certain batches were far more dangerous than getting the virus itself.

Yeah, I don't have time for dumb conspiracy theories.

When considering the rise in interest rates, the rise in housing costs (both in rent and buying homes), and the comparatively low change in wages and salaries, that is already economic doom to a certain extent.

You know, I was out and about yesterday with the Missus. We went to a concert from the local youth orchestra. A whole bunch of parents who could apparently afford to buy their kids expensive instruments. Then we went to the Red Lobster. Apparently, a lot of people going out for expensive food that day. Finally, Walmart. Crowded parking lot of people filling their carts with stuff.

For the Dystopia, you guys all seem to think exists...it wasn't very dystopic.

See, no, no they aren't better off....a record number of Americans are saying Xiden made them worse off....

Record numbers of people are worse off, a recipe for political discontent: POLL​

Now, that could be a lot of things, the fact Xiden gave us record Covid deaths, the fact Xiden surrendered the border to the cartels, the fact Xiden has build back terrorist and Iran better, the skyrocketing inflation and interest rates.....there are a number of reason why a record number of people are worse off then before Xiden was elected

See, no, no they aren't better off....a record number of Americans are saying Xiden made them worse off....

Record numbers of people are worse off, a recipe for political discontent: POLL​

Now, that could be a lot of things, the fact Xiden gave us record Covid deaths, the fact Xiden surrendered the border to the cartels, the fact Xiden has build back terrorist and Iran better, the skyrocketing inflation and interest rates.....there are a number of reason why a record number of people are worse off then before Xiden was elected
Or people just don't know when they have it good.

I imagine Trumpsters are unhappy America has rejected Orange Jesus... but they'll reject him again. We'vealready pre-stuffed the ballot boxes! Heh, heh, heh.

Forum List

Back