reading about slavery enrages me

Every time that I think or read about American slavery it makes me white-hot mad. I’m not sure if that healthy, but it happens. And, I think about American slavery ALL THE TIME.
It certainly should. Slavery exploits and degrades human beings for financial gain. The concept of race as we know it today did not exist before the 17th century. Prior to that time race referred to kinship. In order to justify slavery, we began looking at physical features of African slaves versus their masters. Thus we began associating characteristics with African slaves, low intelligence, lack of morals, and physical similarities to animals such as monkeys an gorillas. So it became easy to think of them as non-human, just beasts of field to be bought and sold.

Our forefathers viewed them as not quite human savages.

Our forefathers were much wiser than we.
So I assume you believe blacks today are no quite human.

Every time that I think or read about American slavery it makes me white-hot mad. I’m not sure if that healthy, but it happens. And, I think about American slavery ALL THE TIME.
It certainly should. Slavery exploits and degrades human beings for financial gain. The concept of race as we know it today did not exist before the 17th century. Prior to that time race referred to kinship. In order to justify slavery, we began looking at physical features of African slaves versus their masters. Thus we began associating characteristics with African slaves, low intelligence, lack of morals, and physical similarities to animals such as monkeys an gorillas. So it became easy to think of them as non-human, just beasts of field to be bought and sold.

Our forefathers viewed them as not quite human savages.

Our forefathers were much wiser than we.
So I assume you believe blacks today are no quite human.

Blacks are more human today than they were back when they were slaves due to all of the inbreeding with whites....the average black today has about 25% white genes.

Many a lot more....one of the first things a negro does today if he gains some wealth is to look for a white woman to marry. Look at all the black celebrities that have white wives and obama of course was half right.

Last edited:
Dear white people in interracial marriages: Please stop saying you can’t be racist because you have “Biracial Children”

You know who else had Biracial Children ?

Slave owners

This is a pretty stupid thing to say since biracial children today are born of couples who fell in love and got married. How you can say this is the same as some slave owner raping his cook or having an illicit affair with a black female he most likely didn't give a shit about is beyond me.

Jesus Christ man, get real.

First of all please refrain from using the name of my Savior in vain.

You are ignorant of history....plantation owners rarely had sexual relations with their female slaves....it was frowned upon by the society of that time....though it did happen but the mastahs did not have to rape the female slave if they wanted sex....it was a badge of honor for the slave woman to have a relationship with the mastah.

Rape was very rare.....it was more common for black slaves to rape white women back then.....it was quite common because the black knew that white women would not report it....because it would disgrace them.
you're an intellectual and a revisionist

Dear white people in interracial marriages: Please stop saying you can’t be racist because you have “Biracial Children”

Slave owners

This is a pretty stupid thing to say since biracial children today are born of couples who fell in love and got married. How you can say this is the same as some slave owner raping his cook or having an illicit affair with a black female he most likely didn't give a shit about is beyond me.

You are ignorant of history....plantation owners rarely had sexual relations with their female slaves....it was frowned upon by the society of that time....though it did happen but the mastahs did not have to rape the female slave if they wanted sex....it was a badge of honor for the slave woman to have a relationship with the mastah.

Rape was very rare.....it was more common for black slaves to rape white women back then.....it was quite common because the black knew that white women would not report it....because it would disgrace them.

You cannot refute anything I have said in a legitimate manner.

In essence you are talking about something of which you have little or no knowledge.....on the other hand I have studied and researched this topic for years.

Slave owners

I wouldn't worry about it, Jesus can take care of himself.

Irrelevant. It doesn't change my point.

What about white slaves? Do you think about them? Do you know if any of your ancestors were slaves?
Whites were never slaves here in the americas. Stop being a dumbass.

What about white slaves? Do you think about them? Do you know if any of your ancestors were slaves?

Stop being a ignorant ass....research it.

The Forgotten White Slaves Of America – by – Nehesy | Rasta Livewire

Last edited:
For the most part southern slaves were very content and happy.

For the most part they were treated very humanely in the American South.

much different than their cousins that were enslaved down in South America where they were treated very harshly.

And how many of these 10.7 million Africans that were shipped to the New World wound up in America? Only about 388,000. That’s right: a tiny percentage.

Yet all we hear about are the Slaves in the American South.

https://www.pbs.org/wnet/african-am...ss/files/2013/07/100facts_slaveslanded_lg.jpg

Attachments

• 1598928351728.png
    1598928351728.png
    141.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Slave owners

Robert e Lee's cousin got a slave pregnant; I don’t remember if it was rape or not but it didn’t matter he had to leave the state to keep from being killed. It put such a stain on the family that no one would marry into the Lee and Washington families. Lee had to marry a cousin who shared the same stain.

I have researched it retard. Indentured servants arent slaves. Go get a fucking dictionary if you dont know the difference.

For the most part southern slaves were very content and happy.

For the most part they were treated very humanely in the American South.

much different than their cousins that were enslaved down in South America where they were treated very harshly.

And how many of these 10.7 million Africans that were shipped to the New World wound up in America? Only about 388,000. That’s right: a tiny percentage.

Yet all we hear about are the Slaves in the American South.

https://www.pbs.org/wnet/african-am...ss/files/2013/07/100facts_slaveslanded_lg.jpg
Your post is unadulterated bullshit and white boy fables. The enslaved werent happy being enslaved which is why whites had to resort to terrorism to keep them somewhat in line. The whites were in constant fear of slave revolts and Nat Turners specifically.

I have researched it retard. Indentured servants arent slaves. Go get a fucking dictionary if you dont know the difference.

You have the politically correct version.

The truth is that the only real difference between the two forms of chattel bondage is that unlike slaves, indentured servants expected to be in bondage for a set number of years, and then freed. Reality stepped on this difference because most indentured servants died within the first few years of service, and only a minority ever finished their term and received their “freedom dues.”

If you want the truth do not use google to research it....they filter out the real truth.

If you want the truth use epic privacy browser.

In the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, more than 300,000 white people were shipped to America as slaves. Urchins were swept up from London’s streets to labor in the tobacco fields, where life expectancy was no more than two years. Brothels were raided to provide “breeders” for Virginia. Hopeful migrants were duped into signing as indentured servants, unaware they would become personal property who could be bought, sold, and even gambled away. Transported convicts were paraded for sale like livestock.

Drawing on letters crying for help, diaries, and court and government archives, Don Jordan and Michael Walsh demonstrate that the brutalities usually associated with black slavery alone were perpetrated on whites throughout British rule. The trade ended with American independence, but the British still tried to sell convicts in their former colonies, which prompted one of the most audacious plots in Anglo-American history.

This is a saga of exploration and cruelty spanning 170 years that has been submerged under the overwhelming memory of black slavery. White Cargo brings the brutal, uncomfortable story to the surface

1598930989116.png

Last edited:

Slave owners

You cannot refute anything I have said in a legitimate manner.

In essence you are talking about something of which you have little or no knowledge.....on the other hand I have studied and researched this topic for years.
Youre a retarded white boy. You havent researched anything. If you had actually done some research you would realize Black people are responsible for you being able to read, write, tell time and a number of other things. The Greeks correctly identified you inbreds as savages. If not for Black people you would still be living in caves and snacking on your neighbor to supplement your protein intake.

Last edited:

The truth is that the only real difference between the two forms of chattel bondage is that unlike slaves, indentured servants expected to be in bondage for a set number of years, and then freed. Reality stepped on this difference because most indentured servants died within the first few years of service, and only a minority ever finished their term and received their “freedom dues.”

If you want the truth do not use google to research it....they filter out the real truth.

In the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, more than 300,000 white people were shipped to America as slaves. Urchins were swept up from London’s streets to labor in the tobacco fields, where life expectancy was no more than two years. Brothels were raided to provide “breeders” for Virginia. Hopeful migrants were duped into signing as indentured servants, unaware they would become personal property who could be bought, sold, and even gambled away. Transported convicts were paraded for sale like livestock.

Drawing on letters crying for help, diaries, and court and government archives, Don Jordan and Michael Walsh demonstrate that the brutalities usually associated with black slavery alone were perpetrated on whites throughout British rule. The trade ended with American independence, but the British still tried to sell convicts in their former colonies, which prompted one of the most audacious plots in Anglo-American history.

This is a saga of exploration and cruelty spanning 170 years that has been submerged under the overwhelming memory of black slavery. White Cargo brings the brutal, uncomfortable story to the surface

View attachment 382973

No I have the correct version. The only time whites were enslaved is when Arabs took you for slaves and you enslaved each other. Thats where the word slave comes from. Its from the Slavic you retard.

View attachment 382973

No I have the correct version. The only time whites were enslaved is when Arabs took you for slaves and you enslaved each other. Thats where the word slave comes from. Its from the Slavic you retard.

nonsense....get off google and you might find some truth.

Blacks usually prefer the political correct b.s. because they think they have a monopoly on victim-hood or want to maintain their monoply on victimhood and of course the msm helps keep them in ignorance.

Now some might think none of this is important....but it is very important...especially today as while we speak blacks and their running dogs....white liberals and the media are trying to ignite a race war based on myths.

Many people have suffered much worse than blacks.....most especially American Blacks.

Communists slaughtered millions of whites....and chinese communists slaughtered millions of asians.

Nazis slaughtered millions of Jews.

In africa ...africans have slaughtered millions of their fellows.

Yet American blacks constantly whine about being victims....ridiculous.

There is no minority peoples anywhere in this world that have been treated as good as the blacks were down south....even during the slavery era.

Of course there were exceptions but very few....there are always exceptions to everything.

Also..... as pointed out previously ....America only imported a small percentage of the black slaves that were shipped to the so called new world....most of them wound up down in South America where they were treated very,very harshly.....but we never hear about that...most have no idea that the great majority....to the tune of millions...of black slaves were sent to South America not to the U.S.

Last edited:

View attachment 382973

Blacks usually prefer the political correct b.s. because they think they have a monopoly on victim-hood or want to maintain their monoply on victimhood and of course the msm helps keep them in ignorance.

Now some might none of this is important....but it is very important...especially today as while we speak blacks and their running dogs....white liberals and the media are trying to ignite a race war based on myths.

Many people have suffered much worse than blacks.....most especially American Blacks.

Communists slaughtered millions of whites....and chinese communists slaughtered millions of asians.

I didnt get this from google I got it from reading books on the subject from experts so try again.

There is a reason it was called indentured servitude. Thats because it wasnt slavery you silly white boy. I dont know what white boy fables you have been told but you better educate yourself. It may be your instinctive fear of Blacks that makes you want to believe that silly shit but we all know it is no where near the truth. I dont care what communists did to whites. They had it coming. Whites have slaughter millions of other non white people so they get zero sympathy from me. Your kind are violent, bellicose, and savages. Youre like chimps dressing up trying to play human. Spare me your white boy bullshit. I know better.

View attachment 382973

Now some might none of this is important....but it is very important...especially today as while we speak blacks and their running dogs....white liberals and the media are trying to ignite a race war based on myths.

I didnt get this from google I got it from reading books on the subject from experts so try again.

There is a reason it was called indentured servitude. Thats because it wasnt slavery you silly white boy. I dont know what white boy fables you have been told but you better educate yourself. It may be your instinctive fear of Blacks that makes you want to believe that silly shit but we all know it is no where near the truth. I dont care what communists did to whites. They had it coming. Whites have slaughter millions of other non white people so they get zero sympathy from me. Your kind are violent, bellicose, and savages. Youre like chimps dressing up trying to play human. Spare me your white boy bullshit. I know better.

You are full of shit.........you have only read black propaganda.

Now for some more truth...............Africa’s Forever (Black on Black) Wars – Black on Black violence AFTER THE WHITES LEFT – My Comments

Last edited:

View attachment 382973

Now for some more truth...............Africa’s Forever (Black on Black) Wars – Black on Black violence AFTER THE WHITES LEFT – My Comments
That silly shit isn't truth. Its a Storm Front copy. Thats insecure white boy propaganda. You inbreds crack me up. You are a violent savage people but you are funny when you try to rationalize things among yourself. :lol:

Last edited:

View attachment 382973

That silly shit isn't truth. Its a Storm Front copy. Thats insecure white boy propaganda. You inbreds crack me up. You are a violent savage people but you are funny when you try to rationalize things among yourself. :lol:

The truth is where you find it....you will find very little of it from msm or any other politically correct organization.

Some wonder why Negroes are so sensitive about being called monkeys.....the following explains why

1598935048297.png

Last edited:

View attachment 382973

The truth is where you find it....you will find very little of it from msm or any other politically correct organization.

Some wonder why Negroes are so sensitive about being called monkeys.....the following explains why

Obviously you have been brainwashed by other weak minded whites. Black people were the first humans on the planet for eons until some migrated out of Africa.

There is a reason whites like to call Blacks monkeys. Its an act of insecure projection. If you notice you whites are furry like monkeys, you smell like monkeys, and you attract hair lice like monkeys. Go to any zoo and you will observe the close similarity to monkeys. You even have small genitals like monkeys.

So you see you can post as many weak white boy fable links as you like. We both know the truth. You are a recessive sub human and we are the original melinated humans. The sun hates you and your genes are weak. You are not long for this earth and your women instinctively know this. Thats why they love procreating with us Black men.

Forum List

Back