Questions For Veterans

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
First of all whether or not you're democrat or republican I want to thank you for your services, because if anything else,.. you at least deserve that amount of respect from me. Second of all if you're a republican, how do you feel now knowing that the country you put your life on the line fighting for is now fighting against you? How do you feel that your right to bear arms is currently trying to be tampered with and you're headed for censorship and if police are defunded, how it will be less safe for you to sleep soundly at night? And for all of the democrats out there, how can you not feel like there aren't problems in our country?

I sleep soundly at night because I have eight dogs that are used as fireguards. I live in a state where you can carry without a permit and shoot it anytime you want. There has always been censorship you dumb ****.

First of all whether or not you're democrat or republican I want to thank you for your services, because if anything else,.. you at least deserve that amount of respect from me. Second of all if you're a republican, how do you feel now knowing that the country you put your life on the line fighting for is now fighting against you? How do you feel that your right to bear arms is currently trying to be tampered with and you're headed for censorship and if police are defunded, how it will be less safe for you to sleep soundly at night? And for all of the democrats out there, how can you not feel like there aren't problems in our country?

You are just making shit up as you go along

I served 25 years.

I have served in Afghanistan, HoA, Iraq, Japan (2x), Korea, Turkey....and more

I served under four presidents from Clinton to Trump.

At NO point did I ever buy into the "spreading freedom and Democracy" bullshit.

That lie was exposed in Vietnam, and reconfirmed in the first Gulf War.

I knew that my country was not altruistic.

I knew that the US military was a foreign policy tool...not a defender of the homeland.

We are a nation who will pour crocodile tears over the death of a child "at the hands of terror" but then bomb an innocent wedding party, or fund dictators who will.

I knew my country was run by crooks, criminals, sociopaths, and sadists.

However, I also grew up dirt poor and my goal was a pension with benefits.

You pick your devils I guess.

That was the goal...mission accomplished.

So what is new?

When they passed the Patriot Act who do you think it was for?

The TUUUUUUURRRRISTS?!!

No mfer..that was for YOU!

I think as a Vet that you people are faaaaarrrrr too trusting of a government who has been downright evil foreign and domestic.

Second of all if you're a republican, how do you feel now knowing that the country you put your life on the line fighting for is now fighting against you?

As a military retiree, I don't believe that.

How do you feel that your right to bear arms is currently trying to be tampered with and you're headed for censorship and if police are defunded, how it will be less safe for you to sleep soundly at night?

Don't like it, don't like it, don't like it, and I sleep pretty good cuz I don't live in a blue state/blue city. I got my .38 and my 9mm within arm's reach, so I'll take my chances. I imagine all this applies to non-military guys too.

how do you feel now knowing that the country you put your life on the line fighting for is now fighting against you?

I don't qualify for the Democrat or Republican tabs, but ...

I served my brothers and sisters in arms to the right and left of me, before I served the country or the flag.
I served my country as a matter of principle and because I am thankful I wasn't born in some of the places I visited.

I wish people here had a better understanding of how much better off they are, even in light of all of our failures.

How do you feel that your right to bear arms is currently trying to be tampered with and you're headed for censorship and if police are defunded, how it will be less safe for you to sleep soundly at night?

I am not concerned with what the government wants to do about the Second Amendment.

I already exercise my Rights.
The government knows what I own and what I can do with it.
Shit ... They trained me and were the first people to put weapons like that in my hands.

None of it keeps me awake at night ... That's what the dog is for.

how can you not feel like there aren't problems in our country?

There are a lot of problems in our country and let's just hope I don't have to fix them.

Forum List

Back